Fate / Stay Night - Heaven's Feel Lost Butterfly

usagi-ayumi

some of you might know that Fate / Stay Night - Heaven's Feel Lost Butterfly movie is about to air, or some of you might not know. the first part of the movie was released in 2017.

so right now i am going to share the current movie poster and the one that was released in 2017 so everyone can compare the different and as you can see the date of airing time is different, but i have to say it was awesome.

26910436_844953832342748_51606289726973251116766_1082766301894832_16898801584937

now i am not going to spoil the first movie and give people my point of view as you might be able to find it on my profile lol and it might be a little messy, but anyway i have to say is that i was so looking forward for the second part of the movie and i though the second part was releasing last year, i was a bit wrong. right now i am going to say that everyone gather up for this movie and make sure the tickets are sold out in day one to support this anime and make it burst. 

i will come back soon with my review and some pictures will be posted on my instagram as well as some short live on my facebook page. so look forward to some short spoiling clips if you want to see lol

4 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you for sharing! I am so excited! I love the Fate series. I love Fate/Zero. I got so attached to the characters. I really liked Lancer :(. So I will wait for your updates. How do we support the movie in the U.S.?

i wouldn't mind asking when the movie will be aired in USA. do you mind sending me a message by facebook i can update you there, this is my facebook page name. ミク白雪 i'll update you with information

• 3 weeks later...

Archived