My boyfriend brought me to an expensive sushi dinner last night for my birthday. I was upset he didn't give me roses or a card. Also I'm travelling soon. Am I ungrateful?

babygirrll

I was upset he didn't write me a letter or serenade to me last night. But he brought me to an expensive sushi dinner that was almost $200. 

He knows I want him to write me a letter or roses. Anyways during dinner, he was playing with his phone. Looking at cars. I told him during dinner. I like you best when we first wake up because you give me all your attention and you're smiling in the morning. He immediately put away his phone. I remember one time after a party. I was so tired I fell a sleep and I woke up. He woke up too. He saw my face and I saw his. I was so happy to see him. I started kissing him. We had a lot of moments in our relationship. Moments of us holding hands and walking. Or times we were just cuddling in bed and he kissed me. I don't know what we have is real love. But when we talk in public. I asked him what happened to our bubble bath together. What happened to my letter or poem. He told me he's never going to write me a poem. I told him most of our relationship is me attacking him with kisses in bed and he comforts me by paddling my arm. I still haven't had intimacy with him yet. Probably never will until married. I really think it's because I didn't have intimacy with him that's what is keeping our relationship. But I don't think he truly loves me. If he does... Why am I so insecure with him finding someone else. 

I hate to say that.....but for the first time in ages.....I agree with @Sejabin :D 

Well at least the first half, the second half is a little different. In the morning we have a lot of stuff going on.

@Sejabin

R rated, don't read if you are on the softer side. 

Spoiler

So and how many times does that happen by accident? No girl puts that kind of stuff on everyday before going to bed. Like I said, I fully on your side when it comes down to testosterone. If you girls kiss us, we heat up and our brain turns off. Thinking not possible, blood is needed somewhere else. 

But in your second case, sorry, cannot agree. After, all, I'm a guy, so I should know it. How often does it happen that your girl wakes up next to you in sexy lingerie? :D Only IF YOU PLAN to do it and then of course he will react. We are guys, if you lure us with candy, we sure want a bite.

So you can sugar coat anything, but that won't be a good advice to give to someone else.   

I agree that we love to have.....a little action in the morning....whatever it may be....but that's not a general rule appling to all guys. 

You sometimes have a very weird idea about us. :D 

And the only person who is allowed to call me babe is @stroppyse *Sigh* 

@Dhakra I mean like bro. Imagine loading your screen and the first thing you saw was Sexy Lingerie. Then the next thing you see is that Gif DP that you 100% know that it’s a Guy. Haha. :sweatingbullets:^_^ 

3 minutes ago, babygirrll said:

He told me he waited for the previous girl to have intimacy with him so he can get some and he'll continue seeing other people.

Is that enough to make you leave? If you are that deadly afraid of the disease and that you know that he is still actively trying to find intimacy. Why are you still here? How could you let your man go around finding girls?

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra I mean like bro. Imagine loading your screen and the first thing you saw was Sexy Lingerie. Then the next thing you see is that Gif DP that you 100% know that it’s a Guy. Haha. :sweatingbullets:^_^ 

Huh? :huh: Well.....I wouldn't complain. ^_^

But I don't understand what my gif DP & being a guy has to do with it. 

7 minutes ago, babygirrll said:

Our relationship never had trust. I asked him if this is healthy

You see? If both parties stated that they don’t have trust. Why even bother being together? It’s not going to bring you happiness girl! You are just dragging your feet on the sand. It becomes a burden.

@Sejabin

Spoiler

Your...man? Sigh...okay...you are aware that I was the one giving you advice on the Ask the Fellas thread right? 

Let me be straight and clear, I don't want to sound harsh, trust me, but believe me: You....as a girl.....have no clue what normal is for a guy, his testosterone or anything. You may know what "your man" reacts to,  but that's all. 

I told you, yes we react if you pull something on us, but don't think you understand what normal is for a guy or not. Because you will never understand, you are not a guy. 

"For guys?" Do you really think that you know it better than a living...breating...man himself? Our "normal" or "usual" time is during the evening or at night. Hell, every man has a different time. You can't say "that's a normal time". 

Well, at least the last sentence is true.

Let's finish it here. The thread is after all about something else. 

Archived