Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] V.I.P, 브이아이피 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

This thread is so amazing! I read & reread everyone's posts because I am so impressed. I've accumulated so much food-for-thought that I wouldn't dare get near a scale. Again, all of you are amazing.

2 hours ago, 2good2btru said:

"Women are Angels.

And when someone breaks off our wings,  we simply continue to fly....

On a broomstick

We're flexible like that"

Love it!  Don't provoke unless you're ready to bitten.  Bite hard JS, really hard!!! Lmao

I am going to print this quote & put it over my husband's side of the bed. And if I hadn't retired, I'd hand it to the powers-that-be at work (you know those in administration who have never been in a classroom yet still tell us how to teach). ;)

Y'all!! That revelation at the end of episode 12 floored me!! I honestly never considered that Yu Ri was the skank that was adultering with the adulterous husband!! I mean, she is one of the people in the office, but I had written her off as insignificant. She wasn't even at the back of my mind! :PMy jaw dropped, and I mean literally. There I was, mouth open, yelling at the screen like WHOA!!

Spoiler

This was me....

79469475_10157401269030412_7414557894563

From the pre-premiere conferences, I had already internalised the fact that SJ was going to descend from my good graces into villain territory, so I am enjoying his progress into the dark side. Ep 12 was especially awesome, a little bit preachy, but that didn't take away from the awesomeness of the episode. Most of all, I love how all the characters have a fleshed out storyline. I'm SO loving this show!

• Like 1