[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, richelle said:

@Pmyonlyis that some form of reward vacation but instead a team building/workshop. That would be great. 2 days and 1 night. We can still see the team bond together. I bet they will watch the ending live:wub:

I guess some sort of(one of the dramas I followed "my father is strange" the cast members also went to workshop instead of reward vacation)The reward vacation is mostly done in overseas so may be some casts members have  other planned schedule so that's why they choose to gather in Korea rather than going foreign place.Well anyhow they will be spending time together that's what matters the most and  as you are guessing they surely will watch the last episodes together:wub:

@tok-soompi yes this time one spring night drama came first in ranking along with haein and jimin.

2 more episodes to go so wishing for good ending :D hope they won't waste the good 14 episodes with poor end*fingers crossed*

P.s Already started watching another drama(goodbye my princess -cdrama the amount of angst in this drama :sweatingbullets:)to deal with withdrawal symptom :Dhowever I am waiting for hotel del Luna drama eventhough hong sisters drama are sometimes hit or miss but teasers look quite good.

Dramabeans is up for ep 27 to 28 recap

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/07/one-spring-night-episodes-27-28/

Extract last summary of thr author comments of the distraught Jiho:

Up until now, Ji-ho has been understanding and supportive and Jung-in draws some strength from that steadiness. It’s Jung-in’s turn to be the understanding and supportive one but it won’t be easy to face Ji-ho’s unresolved feelings where another woman is involved. Jung-in is about to find out just how real her feelings for Ji-ho and Eun-woo are and if she has what it takes to be a part of their future.

I just started watching this Kdrama (I'm at episode 9 (5) now) and the female lead annoys me a lot. I don't get why she's so angry at her boyfriend. Why is he even her boyfriend because she seems to absolutely hate him. And why is he okay with being treated like that.

And then she plays around with that other guy and keep giving him false hope and gets pissed at him too.

Urgh I think I try to complete this eps and then decide if I will drop it. I never was this annoyed with the female lead I think...

49 minutes ago, Dudie said:

the female lead annoys me a lot. I don't get why she's so angry at her boyfriend. Why is he even her boyfriend because she seems to absolutely hate him. And why is he okay with being treated like that.

We each like different things, so if this drama isn't right for you, then that is not a bad thing.  :)

Perhaps in understanding this drama it might help to read some of the previous posts on this thread--we've all thought about this a lot and we've written about all of the facets of this drama at length.  But here's a short version of an explanation:

The boyfriend (GS) is an emotionally abusive passive-aggressive personality.  The female lead (JI) has been dating him because he is acceptable to her father (GS's father is JI's father's boss, and his family is wealthy).  At first there was some attraction between GS and JI but it quickly fizzled out as he emotionally battered and belittled her.  She lost touch with who she really is because she was only tolerating GS all the time.

The reason GS "is okay" with being "treated like that" is that he does not see JI as an individual person; instead, she is a possession that he intends to keep.  It is not because he wants her but that he doesn't want to let go of her.  Worse, he sees JH (the male lead) as someone flawed and socially inferior because JH is a single father.

JI is attracted to JH because he is the polar opposite of GS.  JH is kind and caring, and he is emotionally mature while GS is stunted and selfish.

When JI met JH, she began to wake up to how unhappy she has been with GS.  She then had to make the difficult decision to break up with GS.  She felt responsible to GS because she had been dating him for four years but she also has to deal with the expectations of her family and her friends, so it isn't easy for her.

.....at the end of the day, I'd say that if a drama is driving you up a wall, it's best to step away.  Hey, I'm the person who does not like Goblin while everyone else thinks it's the bee's knees.  ;)  It's all good as long as we watch what makes us happy.  :)

Archived