Quantcast

Episode 14

• JI is so brave and confident to just confront her dad head on. She realized the time to hide is over. 
  • Wow, she really brought the big guns. Even telling her dad she will marry him and that he has a child. Still don't see why this is bad. 
    But I love her stubborness. MVP Mom is a  bit confusing thought, sometimes he helps her by confronting her husband, then she says JI shouldn't do this. 
  • Just seeing GS and Ji-hoon together makes me sick.
  • I really love the friendship between the guys and how close the sisters are. That are some real friends. 
  • Pharmacy mom takes over MVP spot by dropping wise words,
  • JI in front of GS and his dad caused havoc. She is really braze.
  • GS probably sets a new record for failing on different ends. Whatever he tries, it leads to absolutely nothing.
  • .....and there we can add another case of GS failing on another attempt trying to get JI back.  He really is good at failing.
  • Seems like we won't see Eun-U's mom.
  • What a dumb last scene :D The answer is so obvious. Don't think this is going to be a problem, he is drunk after all.
  • Preview: Okay apparently....it will.
    Oh please write-nim, don't destroy in the last two episodes what you have built in the first 14. That is so unnecessary and unreasonable. Don't make a hard ep 15. 
    Seriously the preview really puts my mood into rock bottom. JI wants to get back with GS? Reflecting? Why would she take anything serious when he is completely drunk and crushed. Why would suddenly such a small thing shatter their deep love? What's with the talk about facing everything together, when something so little is able to crush them. 
    If the writer screws this up, I will be so pissed. 
    I wait with the Soundtrack until next week!
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnBFjwNgJ9yJ6byet7CSMimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZgMcwHYdNvDkfM5O75X-

Somehow episode 14 opens our hearts in showing that although strangers, two women through tears and laughter.  Sitting apart and then together understand each other.  For they have a language all their own it brakes down all the walls and differences and can even be understood without words needing to be spoken. 

They have their own vocabulary that shows in the creases of their faces and those looks of concern and worry that they know so well.  It's about a connection they share in loving  their children that never changes for in their hearts it's timeless.

It's about reaching out and holding each others hands because they understand what they see in each other.

A Mothers love...

• Like 9
  • Love 7

I don't think Jung in is getting back to Gs(this would literally kill the whole meaning of this drama) and her tone sounded bit sarcastic and helpless to me.Giseok is basically happy cause he think he succeeded by beating jiho down.Jiho must have told some hurtful things to Jung in otherwise young jae wouldn't have said "you were nuts why you have to say those things".

• Like 14

Let's remember each other till the day we die. Is this a premonition omg. I can't say that i trust the writer so we will see. I should not watch live next week lol. The preview most of the time is misleading. GS is waiting for an opportunity lol. Last 2 episodes yay

• Like 9

Actually i am less worried it is breaking up.  It is more like emotional arguements.  Also this couple has always being very frank and it probably causes conflict.

Thought: JI thought she is the only one struggling emotionally and never once thought JH is too (not with anyone but healing from his lost of emotions).  Eg. JI back hug of JH.  JH is filled with emotions but JI insist she hug him.  In words JH is excellent.  He loves JI very much just as JI loves JH.  But times, he is always one step slower to move the relationship forward... it is always JI make the first move.  Eg. Crossing the road.

Next week i think is really how JH emotional stuggle and his resolutions to be the one take charge of their relationship.  He makes the 1st move towards their relationship (instead of listen to JI "command", he will tell JI "i will cross the road towards you" and...

Sorry my mind went to fluttering and feeling this place is hot moment of kisses, bed, secret kisses, sofa... okok stop. :D

Also more family of 3, we need many many of that!   Can they go to picnic?  Spring is a great time to do that.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

My thought for this episode

somehow i understand JH emotion. He feel crush in his heart after heard hus ex been married. He feel sad for eun-nu because, his ex pretend that eun-nu is not exist and her relationship with JH is nothing in her mind. JH might feel the way his ex abandon his and eun-nu to him is like both of him& eun-nu is worthless for her. And in his mind, maybe he thinks ' do i really worthless as boyfriend, so that you choose to run away and then marry another guy and act like his and Eun-nu not exist?' and because of this he feel insecure toward his relationship with JI. His insecure is normal to someone who experience abandon like him. I think in JH mind, his ex not only abandon eun-nu but also he. And JI probably misunderstand  that JH still love his ex. 

finally in get a gist of GS father character. The reason behind his sending photos to GS in the first time is to make him realise, there no way for Her and GS to be together. He want his son to move on. Because he know his character son, by giving prove like photos to GS...he want his son to give up. I get this by seeing looks in his father eyes after receive photos from JI and how he admitted that he was the sender, it show how he want to protected his son. To protect image and pride of his son. He undoubtly love GS. In other side JI father, is egoistic person, he care less of her daughter happiness. The way that he act is prove how much he care about people opinion and his image in society than her daughters. 

and GS..what a scumb**. I never thought in the beginning that he will low his self like this. By saying that JI date him because of money, its final for JI...the look of JI in front of GS father is on point. The disbelieve how he-who-she dated for 4 years have thought that she dated him for money. Thanks god..JI have goodself control if it was me, i slapped him hard in face:angry:. So kind of her return the ring politely...if me i will throw it to his face. And GS throw the ring is the most unmature and childish gesture of a ground up men to act. He probably in his 30ties but his mental emotion age probably  15-17 years. :sweatingbullets: a rebel teenage who can not accept a break up. 

the scene of mothers...touch me so deep. Every mothers want the best for their child. By realising this there is an unseen understanding between mothers. 

by looking preview for next week. I don't think i will come sad ending. If not happy ending, probably open ending...i prefer like that. It more realistic. JI & JH move their relationship too fast, they need to move slowly there is a child happiness and commitment in there. JI need to prepare herself not only as JH husband but Eun-nu mother too. Her librarian friend is right, do you really ready to become Eun-nu mother. After give the child hope that he will have mother at last, will she break his heart then. Her librarian friend is wise. I like her, she should end up with the banker:wub:

Thats all for my ranting today. So far, i love this episode too.

so sorry i was bad at remembering name especially korean name:sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, polar15 said:

somehow i understand JH emotion. He feel crush in his heart after heard hus ex been married. He feel sad for eun-nu because, his ex pretend that eun-nu is not exist and her relationship with JH is nothing in her mind. JH might feel the way his ex abandon his and eun-nu to him is like both of him& eun-nu is worthless for her.

I enjoyed your post.  You said a lot of really important things.  I'm just taking one part of it.....

The only time we have ever seen JH really angry was JI asked him to take Eun-U out the back door of the library.  He said then that no one could get away with disrespecting his son.  So when he finds out his ex has moved on to a marriage and has even had another child, JH cannot excuse this because, as you said, it's like she is pretending Eun-U doesn't exist.

I haven't seen these scenes yet because I'm waiting after the last episode to watch but I understand that JH is upset and says cruel things to JI.  We've heard before that he was absolutely crazy when his ex left him and Eun-U.  JH told JI before that he never allowed himself to feel angry at his ex because that could hurt Eun-U, and that he forced himself to stay quiet.  JH must be full of unexpressed anger and hurt and humiliation but he thinks that it is all for Eun-U.  Maybe he doesn't realize that he feels those things for himself as well.  It seems like he has probably burst that bubble of rage and JI just happened to be in the way when it happened. 

As I said, I haven't watched, so I'm guessing and I probably don't have a right to comment on what I haven't seen.  It would make sense in the course of the storyline and it would make sense psychologically.

• Like 11

I think we are all expecting that there will be some sort of issues going into the last 2 episodes. It is a tradition for korean dramas lol. And love is not a bed of roses all the time. But i do think we will have a satisfying ending. A sort of closure for all characters involved. Also, watching GS and his father, i do think that he does not resemble his mother but instead he is very much like his father. I guess there is some story between his mother ending up with his father. GS is so relentless, throwing all his pride away. I want a good closure for him. A closure where he will accept that JI will not go back to him even if JH and JI breaks up. I hope he really moves on. I also believe in some point in time, JI loved him not only because of his status. It does not seem that JI looks at status in falling in love. We can tell how she crazily fall in love with JH. Last 2 episodes and looking forward how the writer will end this cleanly and with closures to all. I want a realistic and hopefully not an open ended ending:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I didn't get to watch the episode yet ( I'll watch it next week with the remaining eps lol:lol:) but I agree with a lot of Chingus here. I'm glad they decided to show JH like this because the poor guy never got to have a closure. He probably got busy raising EW and worked himself too hard to forget what happened:(. JI has to understand where he is coming from and I have a feeling she will be patient with him just like how he was with her during her time of struggle. And to think that EW mom got married and have another child while she abandoned her first baby and pretended he doesn't exist...... unbelievable:crazy::rage:. Now I hope EW never gets to find out this mother of his exists<_<. I sound mean but the poor child will be devastated to find out about this poor excuse of a mother. 

I'm not too worried about that preview because let's be honest, the couple never fought since they got together lol. This is, as long as we don't get a handshake or staring at each other from the road ending:expressionless::rolleyes:

And GS, no words..................

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Watched yesterday's episode once again and realized that JH's self worth and confidence seems to have taken a huge beating after EW's mom left the two of them. He must have been doing his best for his boy and his family so that EW doesn't feel like a loser too. He worries for his son perhaps and what he will tell him once he is old enough to ask questions about his mom. May be JI provided a glimmer of hope for him and for EW too as she seemed so accepting of his situation. I am glad his insecurities regarding this past surfaced so that the two of them can face this together and specially for JI to realise that the good man he loves also has insecurities and fears that she will have to be party to and help him face. Being a mom to a little boy like EW is not a pinwheel fluttering in the wind...it is going to take hard work and I hope she won't give up. With love everything is possible.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

The actor who played jiho banker friend gave an interview which is published today he is from fnc same as haein.He said-It will be the ending that everyone wants,the last time without regret(google trans)Cr- DC:D

• Like 12
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Preview: Okay apparently....it will.
Oh please write-nim, don't destroy in the last two episodes what you have built in the first 14. That is so unnecessary and unreasonable. Don't make a hard ep 15. 
Seriously the preview really puts my mood into rock bottom. JI wants to get back with GS? Reflecting? Why would she take anything serious when he is completely drunk and crushed. Why would suddenly such a small thing shatter their deep love? What's with the talk about facing everything together, when something so little is able to crush them. 
If the writer screws this up, I will be so pissed.

I agree.
It broke me.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Watched episode 14 and the preview for 15, and think the preview is trolling viewers again, at least a little bit. I noticed that this drama has a way of doing that by putting the clips of scenes in a certain order and by putting dialogue over scenes where it could be misunderstood.

So, I think JH's friend is going to tell JI that JH was upset over his ex and that's why JH asked JI if she was going to leave them, too. That is going to richard simmons JI off, and have her questioning whether they should be together, but I don't think it's going to be an extended serious thing. And, truthfully, to have the man she loves being so affected by thoughts of his ex that he drinks too much can be an upsetting thing. JI has battled nearly everyone and everything to be with JH, so the thought that he may not be over his ex and that she is perhaps second best is going to hurt her and cause her doubt.

This will probably be compounded by the thought that she has been the one making all the moves in the relationship. I read a post earlier (my apologies that I'm not sure whose post it was) that commented on this aspect, and that it's time for JH to step up and show that he is willing to fight for their relationship rather than accepting her advances. For instance, even though JI has already mentioned getting married, it would be nice if JH actually proposed to JI properly without additional prompting.

Anyway, JH does truly love JI as she does him, so I'm not expecting the angst to be as extended when I saw the preview without watching the episode and didn't quite know what was triggering the talks of whether GS could be with JI again. I think those conversations are really JI and JH's attempts to get GS to desist from harassing JI with his unwanted attentions rather than sincere expectations that GS wants to be with JI. JI is reminding him that her "infidelity" is public now and that she really isn't acceptable for him in any way. JH is probably exasperated with GS and throwing the question to GS of whether he even really wants JI for him to go on like this.

Also, I'm still waiting for the oldest sister's divorce. She really just needs to get rid of the scum. I hope she has some proof of his violence towards her or something to force the divorce on him. And, finally, I wonder if the youngest sister is going to have much more of a story line than she has had?

Added: Btw, I think the talk between JH's mother and JI's mother went well actually, based on JH's mother's comments to JH's father. So, I really am not concerned that it will be a happy ending with JI, JH, and EW forming a happy family.

Edited by stroppyse
Added a thought
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

The actor who played jiho banker friend gave an interview which is published today he is from fnc same as haein.He said-It will be the ending that everyone wants,the last time without regret(google trans)Cr- DC:D

And we know what ending we all want:wub: Thank you for this. I am relieved lol. Most of the time if the 15 episodes is good and the ending is bad, we always tend to remember the ending and how it is so bad and terrible. The writer should make this drama one that we will remember from start to finish without regret of investing not only 16 hours because we tend to watch multiple times lol. I know atleast she should have learned from SITR. The teaser is mostly misleading so my hopes are up. We will get the closure and ending that we deserve:D

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, richelle said:

And we know what ending we all want:wub: Thank you for this. I am relieved lol. Most of the time if the 15 episodes is good and the ending is bad, we always tend to remember the ending and how it is so bad and terrible. The writer should make this drama one that we will remember from start to finish without regret of investing not only 16 hours because we tend to watch multiple times lol. I know atleast she should have learned from SITR. The teaser is mostly misleading so my hopes are up. We will get the closure and ending that we deserve:D

You are most welcome :DYes hope the writer won't mess up with ending after giving wonderful 14 episodes *fingers crossed*.

Here is link if anyone wants to read 

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=springnight&no=13393&page=1

• Like 7

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I'm still waiting for the oldest sister's divorce. She really just needs to get rid of the scum. I hope she has some proof of his violence towards her or something to force the divorce on him.

She has a lot of pictures of her own injuries and her sister was there when he was about to hit her.... i hope that will be enough.

Yes - I need to see this guy behind bars.

I am not afraid for the ending...

they will be happy in the end. I can´t imagine some other end...

But for me its really good to see JH in bad states now too. He was always there for her - but she needs to see his weak sided too...

and - if you ask me - never marry a man before you had an argument with him at least once. You need to know the person you love for real.

JH can grow now  and in the end - they will not be able to let go of each other because they really love each other. Good for me.

We will have our family.

Just - i hope - the writer will give it to us not only in the last minutes.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

@stroppyseYou were really quick to catch up. :D 

but I don't think it's going to be an extended serious thing.

Let's hope so.

Anyway, JH does truly love JI as she does him, so I'm not expecting the angst to be as extended when I saw the preview without watching the episode and didn't quite know what was triggering the talks of whether GS could be with JI again

For me it was a few sentences in the preview: "Can you really accept me back? I betrayed you once. Do you think you can still get back together with me? What if I betray you again?". It sounded like JI voice for me and I really don't like where this is going.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

And, finally, I wonder if the youngest sister is going to have much more of a story line than she has had?

Honestly I thought by now she would be in a relationship with JH's exam friend, but it seems like they don't make any progress. It feels like they stopped her storyline for the greater good. There is not much development, which is kinda sad. 

• Like 8