Quantcast

K-DRAMA

Jung Hae In Shares Preparation For His New Drama “One Spring Night”

By abbyinhallyuland | May 8, 2019

ONE SPRING NIGHT IS EXPECTED TO PAINT A STUNNING LOVE STORY BETWEEN JUNG HAE IN AND HAN JI MIN.

When MBC dropped the video teaser of Jung Hae In, we bet all women automatically sweetly sighed because of him.

Due to premiere on May 22, the latest romance melodrama of MBC intends to present a genuine love tale that will cater to the romantics.

Aspiring to duplicate the success of 2018 hit drama Something in the Rain, Jung Hae In draws the chemistry he has with acclaimed director Ahn Pan Suk. Meeting the talented actress Han Ji Min for his new project is another drawing point for viewers to anticipate.

One Spring Night

MBC

Jung Hae In remarked that he is happy working with Director Ahn. Additionally, he is grateful to enjoy shooting and respects all the actors and production staff while filming. He also revealed how excited he was when he got the script. Without exaggeration, he added that he was amazed on feeling the reality of the drama and characters.

Sharing his take on his latest role, Jung said, “The circumstances surrounding the character and the various problems are somewhat heavy. Ji Ho is a warm-hearted person but is also careful inside.”

For his second partnership with Ahn, Jung mentioned sharing insights with the director. To bring out the emotional scenarios, they work on making his character persuasive and heartfelt.

Jung Hae In

(Netflix)

That being said, Jung Hae In revealed he did his homework in analyzing his character down to his gaze, gestures and even way of speaking.

One Spring Night aims to depict an encouraging love tale between a man and a woman searching for love. It aims to reminisce romance at its brightest and most poignant yearning. It will be aired on MBC beginning May 22.

• Like 3

Still waiting for translations.

New teasers

New poster

Credit the above to author

• Like 4

We need the translations. While yoo ji ho is smiling and seems optimistic on the 1st teaser, i wonder why lee jung in is crying in this new teaser:tears: She might be having a hard time pursuing her happiness given her current circumstances so sad. I know this is melodrama but i hope i will cry and also have fun watching:D Exciting. MBC kindly improve the promotion please.

• Like 3

Come to think of it, spring night will not compete with sbs and kbs dramas because of the new timeslot. They will compete mostly with tvn. The problem is what is airing on sbs and kbs at 9pm hmmm. I hope MBC have taken everything in consideration. And i also hope that they will promote this drama well:)

• Like 3

At last, a longer teaser from Netflix:lol:

I am not sure how will they first met but it seems both are attracted to each other:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Skinship!  Haha!  Ok... just a little bit.

Ji Min's eyes

Credit to  author

Jung Hae In's eyes

Credit all ig to author

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Extract from Soompi

Watch: “One Spring Night” Starring Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Gives Glimpse Of Heartbreak In New Trailer

May 10, 2019
by R. Jun

MBC’s upcoming drama “One Spring Night” starring Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min has dropped a new trailer!

The drama is a realistic romance between a woman named Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who knows how to look for happiness and a warm, kind-hearted man named Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In). In the midst of their everyday routines, the two characters are faced with sudden waves of emotions as their relationship develops.

The teaser revealed on May 9 shows one such moment of emotional turmoil, as Lee Jung In aimlessly walks the streets of Seoul at night with tears streaking down her cheeks. Yoo Ji Ho says, “I won’t ask for anything, so please just let me see you.”

“One Spring Night” airs May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 5

Oh my the new clips and teaser makes me so excited for this drama. It is only a bit of skinship and i can already feel their chemistry. Can't wait:wub:

• Like 4

So looking forward to the long teaser. I am curious on how they will first meet. I think that is the most important scene of this drama, that one spring night:wub: Wonder what happened that made them fall for each other. Their eyes says a lot, both are good actors so I am really looking forward to their collaboration. If this is an upgrade of SITR, i won't complain. I am a bit tired of fantasy romcoms and a melodrama with realistic characters is what i need. Really looking forward to it:D I always say i will not mind the ratings and just enjoy watching but this drama will carry a lot of pressure to do well. So i am hoping this will rate well. Ji min's hot streak needs to continue lol

• Like 2

So the official title is one spring night. Looking forward to more posters and long preview next week:D

• Like 3

Below source from kpopmap:

One Spring Night cast, One Spring Night summary, One Spring Night drama, One Spring Night jung haein, jung haein 2019, jung haein han jimin, One Spring Night han jimin

“One Spring Night” (2019 Drama): Cast & Summary

MAY 10, 2019

Welcome a new romance drama for Spring 2019, “One Spring Night”.

After “Something in the Rain“, Jung HaeIn is ready to steal more hearts in this new project. This time it is not Son YeJin but Han JiMin who he will fall in love with. He previously stared inother various dramas such as “While You Were Sleeping” (SBS) or “Goblin” (2016-2017).

Han JiMin is the main female lead and she acted in popular dramas such as “Rooftop Prince” (2012), “Hyde Jekyll, Me” (2015), “Familiar Wife” (2018), and “Dazzling” (2019).

Many are curious about the two actors’ chemistry.

Here is more information.

One Spring Night (2019)

One Spring Night cast, One Spring Night summary, One Spring Night drama, One Spring Night jung haein, jung haein 2019, jung haein han jimin, One Spring Night han jimin

MBC

Information

Title: One Spring Night/BomBam/봄밤

Director: Ahn PhanSeok

Writer: Kim Eun

Network: MBC

Runtime: From May 22

# of Episodes: –

Language: Korean

Summary

It tells the realistic romance of Lee JungIn who thinks she found her happiness and Yoo JiHo a warm-hearted man.

Cast

MBC

Han JiMin as Lee JungIn

A librarian, 35 years old. She has been dating KiSeok for a long time and they are thinking to get married. She starts to questions herself about this love and what she feels like.

MBC

Jung HaeIn as Yoo JiHo

A pharmacist, 35 years old. When he was in university, because of an issue with his girlfriend, his life changed completely. When he met JungIn, he started to feel feelings that he had forgotten.

MBC

Kim JunHan as Kwon KiSeok

Head of the bank, 38 years old. He is from a rich family and he has a good post at his job. He started to have some issues with his girlfriend JungIn. He thinks he can overcome it.

• Like 3

New still pics. Is the first picture jung in with her sister? 2nd pic is with her bff. Can't wait:D

• Like 2