Quantcast

@bebebisous33 I wonder how long she can hide the pregnancy from him. If he finds her one day and tries to beat her up, she can accidentally let the information slip out because the places he usually hit include her stomach area:tears:. I want JI to send her little sister ASAP in that apartment. And I also want mom to know ASAP that SI is getting abused and that it's more serious than that scumbag disrespecting her daughter's privacy and space. 

@thistle I also have a bad feeling about this:bawling:

SH for sure will get beaten up by either JI dad or the sisters. As for GS, JH warned him not to belittle and look down on him last episode and he keeps doing it. It looks like someone will be on their knees soon:D.

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I want SH and GS to get beaten respectively by JI's father or HS and JH. 

And I would like to see the court scenes where they pass a sentence on SH as an abuser.

• Like 9

@thistle @lu09 Yes, I have been thinking about the possibility of a miscarriage due a beating. He couldn't hurt LSI's face as she worked as a news anchor. So he had to hurt on places which could not be easily seen. Unaware of her pregnancy, SH hurts her so that she has to be brought to the hospital, where the doctor announces her miscarriage. IF this happens, SH can no longer escape from his wrongdoings. He can no longer lie and hide behind his "good manners". This would be definitely a blow to JI's father as he even ruined the father's dream. If this happens, then @mintip's idea about a trial against SH could happen. I can imagine that the father would not remain inactive and would press charges against SH. The father might be coward and very conservative but he is definitely decent.  

• Like 9

Episode 10 - So happy to these two enjoying their time together. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Thank god the loan thing didn't happen:rolleyes:. In the preview, GS meets up with JI dad. Even GS dad has hired someone to look into his son's activities. Hopefully this GS business finishes next week.

• Like 8

These 2 are just so adorable:wub: They are taking their relationship to the next level. So sweet:wub: I need subtitles first. The first scene was intense lol

• Like 9

The beginning was intense. JI had to hold back JH when GS opened his stupid mouth again. GS friend comes out and holds GS back. JH tells JI to wait for him in the car and she leaves. JH stays behind while the poor friend keeps holding GS to stop him from going after JI. JH is driving and makes a stop somewhere. They talk and I think JH is telling JI what happened with ES mom. He decides to take her to his family shop after he asks her if she has work tomorrow morning. GS is with his old buddy in a bar and the friend looks fed up lol. He is probably regretting calling this dude :lol:. GS calls his dad and they talk. He asks his dad why he didn't tell him what happened with his meeting with JI? We needs subs for the rest of the conversation but the final thing he said to his dad was that he will definitely marry JI:expressionless:

JH and JI are at the shop and talking. His dad went for groceries I think and he sees the light in the shop on and checks it. Boy, was he shocked to see his son with a woman lol. To the point where he shoved his poor wife back to the house Imao:lol:. Back to the shop, they sit down and talk. She tells JH to promise something. Then the same kiss happens like in the preview. They leave and start to walk around some other places enjoying their date:wub:.

YG comes to visit Jae In in their apartment lol. Jae In is not letting him off the hook and she asks him what is he holding? She is like don't tell me flowers and it is lol:mrgreen:. Their entire interaction is funny. She asks if he has money on him and when he says no, she invites him up. Girl has no fear:sweatingbullets:. She gives him some water to put the flowers in and she prepares some tea. They drink and talk. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH and JI are at the shop and talking. His dad went for groceries I think and he sees the light in the shop on and checks it. Boy, was he shocked to see his son with a woman lol. To the point where he shoved his poor wife back to the house Imao:lol:

I kinda love JHDad and how he is backing his son even though JHMom has other ideas.

• Like 8

I don't know why I'm so entertained by the friend in the first clip. He's trying so hard to restrain Gi-Seok and warn Ji-Ho away, when normally your expect him to restrain Ji-Ho from hurting his friend.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, sally2 said:

I don't know why I'm so entertained by the friend in the first clip. He's trying so hard to restrain Gi-Seok and warn Ji-Ho away, when normally your expect him to restrain Ji-Ho from hurting his friend.

Maybe he thinks GS needs a hug.  :lol:

OF course, I think GS needs something else but never mind.  ^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

In the preview, it looks like JI's father is begging JI to reconsider GS. Really, honestly I am so fed up with JI's father. I really want him to experience pain and humiliation, when he discovers that he is responsible for his daughter's misery. He thinks, he is superior to his wife and his daughters, while in reality they just allow him to show off. The moment his wife felt hurt, she demonstrated that he couldn't intimidate her. I think, it is the same with Jae In and JI. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Mom is at the library with Jae In and she is asking some questions about JI new boyfriend. We needs subs for their conversation because Jae In asked that question in the preview about her disapproving. I'm not sure about her answer though. 

GS calls SI and meets with her. They talk and she finds out about JH. JI is with her friends eating when she gets a text from SI so she runs off. She meets JH on the way out and he drives her to SI place. He holds her hand and hugs her (That scene from the old preview with her black dress). JI talks to her sister and tells her everything. She talks about ES and when she looks at her sister back, SI is crying. She tells her she is pregnant. They talk and hug each other. JI tells her sister she will be good. They go out and JH is waiting outside. SI and JH introduce themselves. They start to joke around with who is pretty between the two sister lol. Poor JH is put in the spot Imao. JI is still bothering him with that question inside the car lol:D

JI dad and GS dad, same old meeting. But it's interesting how GS dad has put someone on GS tail. Problem is, he thinks SI is asking for a loan from GS and that is the reason why they met.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@lu09 Thanks for the recap. :wub: I can not wait until the release of the new episode. :)

I am so glad that JH was introduced to LSI. I am quite sure, JH gave her a good impression, while I am quite sure that LSI was kind of put off with GS's remarks. I really like the bound between the sisters, just like the bromance between JH, HS and PYJ.

• Like 10

Love this BTS, JH and JI are both adorable and so cute...:wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Pharmacy nonna wants to meet JI and JH is like next time lol. Their entire interaction is funny. He gave up lol and ends up calling JI out. JI wants to invite her friend too and is basically begging her to come lol. JI is helping her other friend and they talk about children. This conversation is important and we need subs because JI looks thoughtful after she asks a question. Then we move to ES with a cellphone with him at the shop. JH mom tells him to go and play inside. JH mom is looking for something when she finds the soju bottle that JH and JI were drinking during their shop visit. Dad says he drank a small amount but he puts two and two together. He texts JH something and JH laughs:sweat_smile:

GS meets up with SH and he tries his luck to push the loan issue. I think SH pretty much knows what's going on and he refuses it by saying something about SI. 

And now we know why JH didn't want pharmacy Noona to meet JI :mrgreen:. She is basically telling everything to JI and when JH tries to stop it, JI looks at him and tells him to keep quiet lol:joy:. After a while, the same thing happens to JI lol. Her friend starts to do the same thing :lol:. Now it's JI turn to be quiet lol. JH and JI talk and they make up lol. The look on Nonna and the friend's face lol:lol::D.

JI dad comes to visit JI apartment but nobody is there. JH and JI take a taxi home and JH takes the elevator with her. EP ends with JI walking towards her dad after he sees them together.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH takes the elevator with her. EP ends with JI walking towards her dad after he sees them together.

Oh my, JIDad is gonna go ballistic.  

Theory

Spoiler

JIDad gets so wound up that he has a heart attack.  And all sorts of trouble ensues from there.

• Like 8

@thistle In the preview, it seems that the father was more begging her than anything else. Based on the preview, the OTP has another good time. Furthermore, JI has iron nerves because with her hunger strike she could as a student force her parents to accept her decision. 

In my opinion, the bomb with LSI's situation will explode around the episode 13. 

And here is the question: will GS become violent at some point?

Actually, it would be interesting if GS loses his temper and hurts JI. First, her father tries to diminish GS's action, until LSI is so fed up that she confesses what she has been put through with her marriage.

• Like 8