[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I love how the writer showed Jung in being so much affected by eunwoo cause it was probably due to reason that jiho was mad seeing his child too dragged in this hiding things and then eunwoo 

giving her that sticker was the final call.Jung in did what she said -She won't hurt him anymore. Even when she got to knew that GS is going to see jiho her first concern was jiho and I am so so glad that jiho told her it's his problem now.I am ready to see rebellious Jung in.

How seo in didn't reacted in a shocking way when jae in mentioned jiho showed that sisters know each other so well as seo in already sensed when she talked with Jung in last time.Their mother would be bit shocked with jiho having a child but will eventually support her.

I know it's too early to guess but if seo in is pregnant then why do I think the writer wants to show the parallelism specially to make Jung in father realise cause he will definitely create drama and may be her mother too to see there is no flaw being a single parent.Moreover I feel it will make her bolder and that she has to protect the child from this abusive relationship.But at the same time I do wish her not be pregnant :sweatingbullets:.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D8_QPVjVAAIBer_?format=jpg&name=medium

Beautiful moment no dialogues exchanged between them.Jung in silent confession of accepting eunwoo and that she won't hurt him:bawling:.

As Jung in said in preview - I am in trouble,I love jiho.Well we are also in trouble for loving jiho and Jung in :D

@xXMzSmilesXxthat was such a nice post. It made me squeal just by reading it:wub: Thank you chinggu.

Notice the distance between JI and JH. At first they are seated in separate benches but little by little, that distance is gone. JH has slowly removed that distance. Even when they are walking, those subtle direction of their feet. I really love this director. I don't know how i can survive until next week. I will watch the episode again first:wub:

56 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

Beautiful moment no dialogues exchanged between them.Jung in silent confession of accepting eunwoo and that she won't hurt him:bawling:.

Here's the BTS of the scene we all want.    :wub:

After the happy days, here we are... all back to waiting mode. 

At this moment, how I really wish we can freeze the time and remain to Wednesday and Thursday.

JH friends, especially YG, he is hilarious lol:lol:

HS asks: what's making JH bold?

YG: JI

HS: what about JI? 

YG: JH

HS: what are you talking about?

YG: love, you idiot

:mrgreen::joy: I'm glad I wasn't eating anything ROFL:D

19 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH friends, especially YG, he is hilarious lol:lol:

HS asks: what's making JH bold?

YG: JI

HS: what about JI? 

YG: JH

HS: what are you talking about?

YG: love, you idiot

:mrgreen::joy: I'm glad I wasn't eating anything ROFL:D

That conversation was priceless :lol:

MBC's 9PM Drama Strategy Showing Positive Results

vVlOBhqqgsGV636961022186613172.jpg

MBC drama "One Spring Night", which started broadcasting at 9PM, finally made it.

The scene where Han Ji-min calls one of the two men sitting awkwardly in a car on the twelfth episode on the 6th, rated 9.8% in viewership ratings, and 4.6% in total daily programs for the 20-49 age group. At the moment, the highest viewer rating soared to 11.2%.

The throning of MBC miniseries "One Spring Night" is a great result. It was the first time in 3 weeks the drama came in first place since MBC moved the drama time to 9PM.

According to the changed lifestyle, the success of MBC's deployment of the drama at 9PM is showing hope for significant results in just 3 weeks.

Analytics show that MBC's first 9PM drama, "One Spring Night", started with 7.0% in the first week, then 7.4% in the second week and 9.8% in the third week.

Producer Ahn Pan-seok's delicate production skills, writer Kim Eun's strong-willed script, which captures the specialties of everyday life, and "One Spring Night" featuring the love of Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in are drawing attention, especially as the drama is loved by young people.

In fact, "One Spring Night" has maintained its 20-49 age group viewership, a major indicator in the advertising industry, at No. 1 for three weeks since its first broadcast, and recently became the No. 1 program for two consecutive weeks.

"One Spring Night" is popular in terms of hype.

According to Good Data Cooperation, an analysis institute, "One Spring Night" has been No.1 in the third week of May and the first week of June, making it the integrated champion.

Spring is gone, but MBC drama "One Spring Night" is coming in strong.

Meanwhile, MBC miniseries "Investigation Partners Season 2" is helping to cement the early drama time.

"Investigation Partners Season 2" started on the 3rd of June and it had a good start, ranking second in terms of households in the Seoul metropolitan area and second in the 2049 viewership.

Worthy of being MBC's first seasonal drama, Jung Jae-young and Jung Yoo-mi from the first season appear in "Investigation Partners Season 2" the second time. With the viewers' interest, the drama ranked second in place of popularity.

"Investigation Partners Season 2" is the Korean version of a well-made investigative drama. The second season goes on about uncovering the truth to the 'Oh Man-sang case' from the first season.

Voices of positive reviews are growing over the transformation of MBC, which boldly threw the dice to rebuild the drama kingdom.

Analyst Jung Suk-hee said, "The viewing patterns of viewers have changed with the new 52 hours a week law, and MBC's idea to accommodate that was an opportunity to broaden the choice of programs for viewers. This change in broadcasting times does not only affect the young generations, but the middle aged and above, who usually go to bed early".

"One Spring Night" is directed by Ahn Pan-seok, written by Kim Eun, and features Han Ji-min, Jung Hae-in, Kim Joon-han, Im Sung-eon, Joo Min-kyung, Song Seung-hwan. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/05/22~Now airing, Wed, Thu 20:55 on MBC.

"Investigation Partners Season 2" is directed by Noh Do-cheol, written by Jo Won-gi, Min Ji-eun, and features Jung Jae-young, Jung Yoo-mi, Oh Man-seok, No Min-woo, Kang Seung-hyun, Joo Jin-mo-I. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2019/06/03~Now airing, Mon, Tue 20:55 on MBC.

Source : hei.hankyung.com/hub0...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More photos of daddy JH and son Eun U.

I'm so in love with them. :wub:

D8_6XEMVAAIpgsN.jpg

D8_6XD4UwAINVbG.jpg

D8_6XD7U8AIc4d4.jpg

D8_6XD2VUAEcFil.jpg

@Real_noona Tell me about it lol:joy:. I replayed that scene like crazy Imao:sweatingbullets:. Both JH and JI relationship with their friends are amazing. I love the fact that at the end of the day, they are on their side. Though I feel sorry for them for getting involved in this mess lol:sweat_smile:. Look at the way JI friend's night was ruined when she was only trying to pick up her precious flowers :mrgreen:. I'm surprised she didn't get a heart attack lol.

@Pmyonly True, YG was truly shocked lol:sweat_smile:. I want his relationship with JI to work out at the end. 

@lu09 hahaha another headache for their dad :D the girls of his family are on different level but I adore them:wub:

As @richelle mentioned about the subtle movements of their feet, undoubtedly dir. Aps knows how to capture those unspoken gestures in a beautiful way

CR uploader

I need these pics to get by. Just by looking at them makes me giddy:wub: 

Emotions Run High As Jung Hae In And Kim Jun Han Meet In The Library On “One Spring Night”

Emotions Run High As Jung Hae In And Kim Jun Han Meet In The Library On “One Spring Night”

Jun 13, 2019
by C. Hong

In the upcoming episode of MBC’s “One Spring Night,” Jung Hae In and Kim Jun Han get involved in a tense stand-off at Han Ji Min’s place of work.

“One Spring Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people: a librarian named Lee Jung In (Han Ji Min) and a pharmacist named Yoo Ji Ho (Jung Hae In).

Spoilers

In the June 12 episode, Lee Jung In broke up with her longtime boyfriend, Kwon Ki Suk (Kim Jun Han), and directly approached her ex-boyfriend’s father (Kim Chang Wan) to tell him that she has no interest in getting married. However, Kwon Ki Suk refuses to acknowledge the breakup because of his pride.

As Lee Jung In and Yoo Ji Ho’s feelings for each other deepen, however, their friends and acquaintances have begun to notice. Kwon Ki Suk also suspects Yoo Ji Ho, who is his junior alumnus from college, might be involved with his ex-girlfriend.

jung-hae-in-kim-jun-han-one-spring-nightkim-jun-han-jung-hae-in-one-spring-night

It is in this context that Yoo Ji Ho and his young son run into Kwon Ki Suk at the library, where Han Ji Min works. Kwon Ki Suk looks slightly contemptuous of the situation, but both Yoo Ji Ho and his son look closed off and unhappy. Meanwhile, Lee Jung In breaks out in tears after running into Kwon Ki Suk herself and is comforted by her friend and colleague at the library.

han-ji-min-kim-jun-han-one-spring-night.han-ji-min-one-spring-night.jpg

“One Spring Night” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts at last night's episode enjoyed reading all of it .It took me quite a whiile reading them :) and thank you too  to all who have shared  gifs  articles, bts mvs and just about everythimg about  our beloved otp, love them. :)

everything has been said, just sharing mine about last night.firstly, our adorable baby boy:Eun

we all know  that he has no mother since he was born, its his grandparents and JH who took care of him since birth.Eun may never complain about him not having a  mom, but as young age but he do long for a mom figure whom I think he saw in JI, a woman who can love him unconditionally and take care of him wholeheartedly. I hink it is him  thrrough the stickers! who made  JI realized what a big mistake she had made when she tried hiding by letting both JH and Eun exit at the back door upon GS'  arrival.JI realized how important both of them to her that loosing them will be her biggest regret!  an adorable scene between father and  son talks about why they both like JI! both replied she is nice! but I think Eun  knows his dad likes JI in  another level! so, when he cornered his Dad, JH was caught by surprised .simply love when JH assured Eun that he will never be abandoned..

JH on the other hand, was deeply hurt when JI asked them to leave in the  back door..,its a public library  for God's sake! how can JI easily assumed that GS will  think  otherwise. he felt that he was being shoo away just like that.. and of all the people the girl he likes! 

Somehow, I pity GS that those 4 long years with JI have are now long gone..and cannot be fixed.

the park scene! Geez! my heart pounding so fast! love the confession from both otp! JI without anything to say but just assuring JH through mr dino she loves him accepting the whole of him including Eun..that freaking smile from JH! so cute! .and she assuring him she will never hurt him, thus will  protect him from critcsms and judgement of others.the walk in the park, drinking coffee and with all smiles in their faces letting the world know it is not a you and me anymore but a We! :wub:

the phone convo about GS going to the apartment, love this too! JH assuring JI no need to worry about what might happened .that its between us men..If Im in JI's position asssurance from the one I love makes me protected .

GS dad finds  JI decent and will push his son to marry even when  JI said she will not get married.and by not telling GS the truth , I sense that he has other plans by not merely making JI simply his daughter in law but something else!

love both JH&JI friends! even though they are aware that there are complications along the way, still all of  them support our otp a,hundred and one percent!.

Love the Lee sisters! they are indeed siblings for life! specially Jae In,  all the way supportive to  her troubled unnies! I like how he love JH and hates SH so much.

Seo In, of maybe being pregnant I wonder what steps are  she going to do?! if ever she is indeed having a baby..How would SH react? I feel the reason he will not give her a divorce , a move that will  be more favorable to him and make Seo In suffer, to which I hope not!    

JI dad is an usual annoying still! when will he realized that his daughthers are rebelling against him because of his never ending minding of his chidren's lives!

I hope mom on the other hand , will shower her daughters will all her love  guidance and support ...

as for JH's parents I adore the dad that he let his son have his own decision regarding his happiness! as for mom, hope she let JH decide on his own, whom to love and  whom to be with for the rest of his life.

excited for the preview!! first kiss from our otp! yay! and glad to know that JI had the courage and guts to tell his overbearing dad about JH! hopefully, mom understands JI's  decision to choose JH over GS! basically because of someone with a warm heart!

On 6/13/2019 at 6:18 AM, Dhakra said:

The 3rd OST is also on Spotify now. :heart:

o words can describe my love for this OST. 

This has been playing non stop with the other OST in my spotify. This drama has the best songs:wub:

OK What I want to see for next week episodes is...

Jae In move in to her sister's, Seo In, so she can be protected from the abusive SH,:triumph: :glasses: and...

so Jung In and Ji Ho can have some privacy pleaseeeee :ph34r:...:love::naughty: hohohoho they need to step up the game! come on already!! :tounge_wink:

Hello beautiful spring!!! I am back again! :wub:

Finally I am all up-to-date with this drama & I am having vivid emotions about everyone!!! I like all the characters here even the side ones... And first off, let me tell ya something... I like beautiful Lee Jeong In but I dislike her mean character sometimes.. As I said before, she's playing with 4 hearts for her own good!!! I think she should be more soft & smooth over guys, not to expect more priority only for her!!!! But I really love her straight forward talk!!!! :)

And Oh God, what a preview for next week..???! Yes we have a kiss :D I can totally imagine what would it be for my other lovelies here!!!! Count me also in, dear @bebebisous33 @Pmyonly @lu09 @Chellsee @thistle & other chingus!!! Fingers crossed for next week! :) But do you think that Gi Seok would get down without a fight..???!  :o Can't wait to find out!!!

And feel the spring love!!! :heart: I really want them to be together!!! Gi Seok seems more lust than love for Jeong In!! (My 1st instinct, he is a jerk! So disappointed to find out that it's turning out to be the reality :ph34r:

sar.jpg

And oh god... How cute are these two..???! :love: He is so tiny to handle!!! And how can he memorize tiny dialogues for his character!!!! :) Too adorable... I love their every scene soooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I really wish they both get their love in upcoming eps!!! :wub:

D8_6XD4UwAINVbG.jpg&key=a185dd2407f4d691

40 minutes ago, richelle said:

This has been playing non stop with the other OST in my spotify. This drama has the best songs:wub:

Same. :D The song was playing all the time during the last two days. It's like my drug I have to listen to while there is downtime with no new episode. 

I am also stalking my kpop music stores website daily to see if there will be an official OST.

Archived