Quantcast

@xXMzSmilesXx OMG :heart:. Thanks for the summary chingu. So that's what happened. I'm over the moon:scream::relieved:. Now I can go and watch it lol. Forget about waiting for tomorrow:joy::mrgreen:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

GS of course will not give up easily .He invested So much wth JI, not romantically but in other aspects otherwise.He will marry her, not because he truly love her but because of the business aspect .He knew his parents doesnt like her,  his dad 's vocal  about it..why bring her to the family then? it is because of his pride and ego? because JI is a wife material thst he can brag about. It isnt a marriage at all without love .

Seo In,its high time that she took matter in her hands! SH is one  bad husband! 

Im so loving Jae In..I mean even if she discovers the truth, I know she will support JI..

What I feel like he has "invested" so much in JI, is his TIME. For him since they have been together for a long time, marriage would be the next step. JH banker friend says that even though GS keeps mentioning marriage, "I don't really think he wants to", that it's only because they have been together for a long time.

Also in the preview you can hear GS saying "I got pissed because it seemed like she had someone else". Which reflects JI and her friend's conversation at the library, when her JI-friend question if GS pride could really let her go knowing that she likes someone else. Even though her feelings for JI is not the main reason she's breaking up with him; JI friend is right that to the outside world it looks like betrayal and that's exactly how GS will take it. Also the people who gain business benefit from this marriage would be JI dad and SH. I think JI dad is annoying, but in the end he's just being a dad who wants the best for his daughters future and his own. Though SH on the other hand. OMG I just have SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THAT LITTLE LYING-ABUSIVE-RAT!

Spoiler

tumblr_nocuhzDA5k1u8zsalo1_500.gif

It's been really annoying that GS has to seek SH "help" to basically force JI into the corner to marry him. GS should have backed off from SH when JI told him too. I know she could have elaborated a bit more on the situation but her sister's divorcing is not her place to say. I feel like this loan will have a detrimental impact on GS career and I hope GS doesn't use it to make JI feel sorry for him and somehow try to weasel back into her life.

Edited by xXMzSmilesXx
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

What a great slow burn episode it was. As I grow older I have more appreciation for these kind of dramas. Too late to write much but will catch up on all your insights soon. 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Kooslee said:

I can't find eng sub to watch ep 5. :bawling:

Me too:bawling:. It's late today. I don't have Netflix so I have to wait for the legal sites to upload it.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Kooslee said:

@lu09 The goto sub ripper for this serie is currently taking a week off for surgery. I hope we don't have to wait until he/she is back.

Ohh:bawling:.

• Sad 3

Omg I believed you all when posts were written nothing  happened. 

richard simmons is going to hit  the fan. And those 2 progressed so much in this episode. Golly gosh I am now late for my morning appts because  of ep 5. So have to go. 

But golly gosh, the writer is going this route huh? The 3rd party so no clean break up. The friend is right. The war will be nasty.

Well acted. Very well acted episode.

And the subs? Trust me when I say what they said is so much more hard hitting than the subs. Which glossed over the meaning and didn't  do the exact translation.  I could feel my  heart shredding  hearing  the words.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Sorry for the long post.

No need for sorry!  Just write more!  :D That was a great post and I loved reading all about the episode.  Spoilers are my very favorite thing because it means I can watch the episode without getting all stress-y, and that is appreciated more than I can say.  I really liked your insights on the episode.

Thank you.  :star:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Subs is already out. OMG i am going crazy with this show. Let's break up oh yes yes yes:wub: Thanks a bunch for whoever is providing the subs. I subscribed to netflix today only to find out that episode 5 will be available June 19. I can't wait that long lol. I hate you netflix lol

I need to watch with subtitles first:D so exciting. I will be back:wub:

• Like 8

I love today new OSTs so much.  Those songs match the mood of this episode well.  First skinship - that hand touch is something else.  There is so much tensions when JH and JI got together.  Am I the only excited one when JI said, "Let's break up!" and JH tried to approach her, but then she stepped back. :wub:   Again so much tensions.

I want to know more about all the characters' development; however, there is no hope for redemption for Unnie's husband.  I am excited to see the competitive Ji-ho to come out according to the preview. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Omg I believed you all when posts were written nothing  happened. 

richard simmons is going to hit  the fan. And those 2 progressed so much in this episode. Golly gosh I am now late for my morning appts because  of ep 5. So have to go. 

But golly gosh, the writer is going this route huh? The 3rd party so no clean break up. The friend is right. The war will be nasty.

Well acted. Very well acted episode.

And the subs? Trust me when I say what they said is so much more hard hitting than the subs. Which glossed over the meaning and didn't  do the exact translation.  I could feel my  heart shredding  hearing  the words.

Can you give an example of exact translation? I would love to know.  Thank you.

• Like 3

@ck1Oz thank you for confirming that the subs are a bit off. I kind of thought that something was lost in translation, I especially notice it when JI and JH at talking about their relationship. I find it a bit of a puzzle trying to figure out what they're trying to convey.

I thought today's episode was another good one, and while I'd love the OTP to just get together already the angst is really well done.

I was kind of sad that JI's librarian friend wasn't more supportive of her plan to break up with Gi-Seok. I guess she's being pragmatic re the coming war, but she could have shown her support for JI in that war.

Loved the last scene when JI told GS over the phone "let's break", and wished she hadn't recoiled when JH tried to approach her. From the preview it looks as though that scene is going to continue - in the bedroom. The last scene of the preview looks as though JI is sitting on the bed talking on the phone, and JH is off to the side grinning from ear to ear.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, richelle said:

Subs is already out. OMG i am going crazy with this show. Let's break up oh yes yes yes:wub: Thanks a bunch for whoever is providing the subs. I subscribed to netflix today only to find out that episode 5 will be available June 19. I can't wait that long lol. I hate you netflix lol

I need to watch with subtitles first:D so exciting. I will be back:wub:

This show is currently available in Canada, and other countries with subtitles.  Others have used a VPN service to login to Netflix as if you were watching in Canada.  Just saying.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1