Quantcast

Han Ji Min And Jung Hae In Get Caught In A Stiff Situation In “One Spring Night”

D7tCcTOXYAAY-q_.jpg

On May 29, MBC released new stills of “One Spring Night” ahead of episodes five and six.

Han Ji Min plays Lee Jung In, who experiences many mixed emotions as she and her long-time boyfriend Kwon Gi Seok (played by Kim Jun Han) appear to be heading towards marriage. She spontaneously meets pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In), who she initially decides she just wants to be friends with.

In the stills, Han Ji Min, Jung Hae In, and Kim Jun Han can all be seen at the library, making viewers wonder who will encounter who first.

Lee Jung In appears to be hard at work at the library, and Yoo Ji Ho and Kwon Gi Seok appear to spot her at the same time while presenting different facial expressions. Yoo Ji Ho looks longingly, but Kwon Gi Seok appears firm yet careless and relaxed.

Viewers can sense the stiffness of the scene as the characters appear to be in a maze trying to head towards the person they desire.

Find out the story that unfolds at the library in “One Spring Night,” which airs at 9 p.m. KST every Wednesday and Thursday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328264wpp/han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-get-caught-in-a-stiff-situation-in-one-spring-night

• Like 10
  • Love 1

OMG so GS will see JH peeking into JI in the library? Oh my goodness, this will be too interesting:D Can time fly now lol. Chinggus i hope the livestream works. But last week it worked perfectly, let's watch live later. I can't concentrate on my work lol. I just hope i still have work after this drama ends hahaha

From the looks of it, GS will see JH looking at JI. His expression is firm as in you are peeking at my girlfriend? What right do you have lol. This will be war. JI has a very long hair lol. 

OST is being released, so excited:wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Chellsee GS will notice JH's gaze towards JI which is not the gaze of a friend. I am really looking forward to this scene.:wub: That's how he will realize that he has now a rival. Maybe when he hears from JI that JH is a friend, he will definitely feel threatened as he won't buy it. That's why he visits the pharmacy later in order to push away JH from JI. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

@bebebisous33 I can't concentrate on my work, haha! I am so excited for the library scenes. :lol:

Another preview stills. Oh no, it looks something is not good.

Is4yzeBMgNhB636947336249519447.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 3 preview.

Edited by Chellsee
added preview video
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

@Pmyonly Thanks! are there official mvs out for these songs? 

We are only in episodes 5-6, and yet the tension between JI ,JH and GS are starting ....

and I think the more  JI 's emotions confuses her because of JH, the more GS will suspect that the latter is the reason for their cool off.the more GS will forego with the wedding.and its his intention that he all went out to the pharmacy and tells JH that he and JI are soon to be married . as if  GS is saying  back off.

JH, on the other hand it is more than friendship , he is actually already falling in love with JI.

Sometimes, true love doesnt come along right away even if you already  commited to someone  else. that person will come along when you least expectedly it.

The hug from JH, cant wait to see it!

looking forward to tonight's episode.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

OST: Rachael Yamagata - No Direction

Also, does someone knows the name from the song that says "seasons"? Its the song that plays in ep 1 when JH gives JI money for the cab (during the cab drive and in others scenes too, in ep 1-2)

Edit: is this song, but it's not complete and it doesn't have a name/artist (yet, hopefully): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romTuqfA1Mw

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

@Pmyonly it first I thought they (JH and GS) are looking in each other, until I saw the big pictures.

I can't wait to know what will happen in the library.

anyone tell me this scene in which episode ?

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 8

@annamchoi nope the official mv's are not out yet.

@cafe99 I am guessing it's "spring night" by osear Dunbar.

@mtd this scene appeared in trailer not shown in any episode.Don't qoute images as it's against soompi forum rule :D

P.s I saw hae in post on insta does jiho gets hurt in upcoming episodes as I see some mark on his cheek

• Like 12
  • Love 1

omg finally the first OST. I love it. Thank you @cafe99

Going on a small hiatus until I watched the subs of ep5-6 tonight. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I hope the episodes this week will be worth the wait, please be good. Only an hour to go. I am looking forward to these scenes:wub: and the library scene too:D i will watch the episode tonight live then wait for the subtitles tomorrow.

LSS on my head lol

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@Pmyonly @Chellsee @africandramalover @annamchoi @Lawyerh I had these crazy ideas about the ex-girlfriend of JH:

- What if she is the daughter of the assemblyman Jang and left the country with her father's help? Jang might have wanted to avoid a scandal.

- What if JH is not the biological father in reality? What if she met someone else after her first disappearance?I have been wondering if the real father had abandoned her before giving birth, hence she came to JH knowing that the latter would act like a responsible man. 

I know, the second idea sounds makjang but what bothered me in the story told by JH's friend to GS:

- She never mentioned that she was pregnant and suddenly she "fell off the face of the Earth". She disappeared but JH didn't look for her. So their relationship didn't look that serious based on the friend's words.

-Yet, she appeared all of the sudden 8 months later and she was about to give birth. So she needed someone who would help her in this situation, knowing that her father would never support her. 

Let me know what you think about it...

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

@bebebisous33 interesting & good theory, i do think the lady could be from higher status. Given the fact that she dissapeared to abroad... Those from lower economic status won't be so easy to just pack the bag & go.

I'm ready for makjangness... and drama wont be complete without birth switch sometimes haha... 

@Ameera Ali :heart: thanks for the gif. Yes the couple is lovely. Glad you like them too..

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Watching some of the dramas of PD aps, he does not like makjang elements. His dramas are mostly with a touch of reality and sensitive, discussing mostly taboo subjects. But i also feel that the mother of eun woo will resurface one day to stir ji and jh.

It's about time. See you all later chinggus. Please be good. Episodes 3 and 4 are usually crucial in a drama:)

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

@rebeccaedward11 Welcome here.:)

l

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Pmyonly @Chellsee @africandramalover @annamchoi @Lawyerh I had these crazy ideas about the ex-girlfriend of JH:

- What if she is the daughter of the assemblyman Jang and left the country with her father's help? Jang might have wanted to avoid a scandal.

- What if JH is not the biological father in reality? What if she met someone else after her first disappearance?I have been wondering if the real father had abandoned her before giving birth, hence she came to JH knowing that the latter would act like a responsible man. 

I know, the second idea sounds makjang but what bothered me in the story told by JH's friend to GS:

- She never mentioned that she was pregnant and suddenly she "fell off the face of the Earth". She disappeared but JH didn't look for her. So their relationship didn't look that serious based on the friend's words.

-Yet, she appeared all of the sudden 8 months later and she was about to give birth. So she needed someone who would help her in this situation, knowing that her father would never support her. 

Let me know what you think about it...

what you said might happened. since assblyman jang is one influential person  and a public figure at such, if indeed the mother of Eun is his daughter and through the public eye being pregnant and not married is an embarrasment.and it will put the family to shame.

If the real father is not a JH, but rather just a friend whom Eun's mom used as scape goat .

She might knew that she was pregnant and the real dad doesnt want to take responsibility and since JH is good old chingu she beg him to take care of the baby.

But if indded JH is the real dad, since he is just ordinary pharmacist and not some rich guy Eun mom for sure assemblyman will not agree to the marriage so the mom decided to leave and go to some country.

• Like 8

First GS catches JH looking at JI at the library hence he gets aware of JH's attraction towards JI. When asked, JI declares that JH has become a friend. GS doubts her hence he will try to disturb JH-JI's relationship by first telling JI that JH is not a good party because he is a single father (conversation in the car from the first preview). But since JI is not upset, even defends JH's situation by telling GS that the change of feelings might have been the reason why JH never ended up married. I am quite sure, JI's words ("change of feelings") must have triggered some fear in GS, hence he decides to visit JH at the pharmacy announcing that they will get married. I sense that JH will be the one who decides to put some distance between himself and JI but at some point, JI will realize GS's meddling. 

• Like 8