Quantcast

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anyeze said:

@Pmyonly you were kind to post this one as well here

Thank you again!!! :-)

I LOVE THIS SCENE! Thank you for posting this . 

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 8

990982455CE6D5C837F1C9@PmyonlyI quoted your beautiful gif because I wanted to give another explanation about this "couple". Since I have started watching K-dramas, I have noticed that we often see a scene where the FL and ML are together while it is snowing. The reason is simple: there is this belief in South Korea that if you are out in the first snowfall of the year with someone you like, true love will blossom between you. In the drama, the characters (f. ex. JI's sister) mentioned that this could be the last snow of the year, hence we could think that this scene has not the same meaning. Yet, I doubt it. For me, this scene underlines one more time how natural their "attraction" to each other is. This scene indicates that they are fated to be together, this will be true love. Furthermore in my opinion it doesn't even matter if it is the last snow or not, the most important aspect is that we shouldn't forget that both protagonists have been hibernating so far, hence this explains why they couldn't meet in the first snowfall, they are late because of their past. The "last snow" marks the start of their blooming love.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

This drama has so many life lessons for viewers. I hope writernim can present it well. 

Oh, yeah. I already snatched one or two life lessons and I agree, I hope he can continue presenting them well.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

@tok-soompi  " Oppa, should we just get married?". Did she decided to go with the flow?

From my perspective I understood it more like a rhetorical question. LIke it's not her true desire, but more like a question about life. Like if she and GS really want to continue living such a life.

But I agree that GS probably went to JH and tried to end it quickly between them and JI probably finds out, that something happened behind her back. 

• Like 7

@bebebisous33 ohh this makes perfect sense:D. Now that explains how GS ended up in the pharmacy in the first place. GS always drives and have no connection to that neighborhood except when he is dropping JI off at her friend's house. It can also explain why he is telling JH about getting married when they only met one time. In the preview, JI asks a question to GS about having a friend ( I didn't understand the full question she asked GS but I only understood the word friend). Maybe he put things together and came to conclusion. One thing is for sure, if this theory happened, JI will be furious. 

• Like 7

I rewatched the preview so often just because of the OST. :D Sigh....the last time I was so obsessed with an OST was during Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and when I bought it, I found it the piece of music I was looking for wasn't even on it.

It took me almost two years to finally find it.

Spoiler

Hope we don't have to wait for it so long this time.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Chellsee Thanks for the welcome.:wub::)

@Cheryl295 Thanks for the compliment.:wub::)

@INJINFAN @Pmyonly I like your analysis about JI. Yes, she is not entirely honest with GS but she is not really aware of her own feelings. Everything for her is new hence she is confused about her own feelings. That's why I can not say that she is in denial. She simply doesn't know what she is feeling right now. This explains why she has no problem to ask JH to become her friend. In my opinion, I would even say that JH is actually her real first love. Furthermore we have to imagine that JI has never been affectionate towards GS and the latter was the same. She was used to that kind of relationship, she didn't know what was missing in her relationship, until she met JH. Remember how the whole story started: JH showed interest in her which JI had never experienced before. GS has never really expressed interest in her like that. That's the moment she realized that something was missing in her relationship with GS, especially when she is in his car. She got upset by the way he proposed to her. She got annoyed that he thought about marriage because it was more convenient for him. Meeting JH made her realize that she liked being "courted". GS noticed that she was angry which showed that she was not indifferent to GS but she couldn't express her disappointment because GS would have realized that JI had suddenly changed. JI would have been in a terrible spot: she would have had to explain that a man flirted with her. GS has never wooed her because he relies on his social status and thought, he didn't need to do anything.

Secondly, I also think that her position in her family played a huge role. She is the second daughter. We heard from the mother that the eldest has never shown any affection, yet she used to confide to her mother a lot. JI took after LSI, she observed her eldest sister. She was obedient and not affectionate. Nonetheless, she was different as she was really frank and straightforward. We can see that JI has never feared her father and can easily express her disagreement. On the other hand, the youngest daughter looked at JI as her role model. The frankness from JI influenced her so that she is not obedient like her other sisters. She does what she wants, she is definitely more affectionate. Right now, JI still acts like the older sister who is reasonable... but we can clearly see that her sister has more experience with love and flirting. I have the impression that JI will play a huge role in her sister's divorce... she will influence her sister's personality, provoke a change in her as so far, LSI is still shy and doesn't express so openly her feelings and her own situation: an abused wife.    

You just sum it up so nicely. We really have good posts and everything is so enlightening:)

I never knew i would love wed and thurs to come lol

• Like 5

@tok-soompiyay! thanks for sharing OST Part 1. Been waiting for it... :blush:

Article: http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1320989

MBC and Netflix will broadcast the first OST, "No Direction" by Rachael Yamagata, on May 29th, at various music sites. 

'No Direction' is a song that expresses the entangled situations and emotions of Jung-in (Han Ji Min) and Ji Ho (Jung Hae In) who are the main characters of 'Spring Night'. It has flowed from the first time of 'spring night' and it raised the curiosity of viewers. 

New still cuts. 

4KZtmP6n8O47636947220374829336.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

@Pmyonly from the big picture, JI and JH is not together "yet" in the library but probably JH is about to approach JI and that maybe GS will see. I'm soooo curious. 

Official photos of the new stills.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi,

could anyone be kind enough to list down the titles of the songs in the OST?  love the songs so much..

Thank you! :)

Rachael yamagata- No Direction and Is it you

Osear dunbar-spring night

These are the soundtrack used in the 2 episodes but I think in one of the teaser I listened a different track.

@Chellsee oh yes!  And I think that's the moment when jiho peeks through book shelf to see Ji. waiting for episode but I won't be able to watch it live so will avoid visiting sns and this thread lol:D

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

oh yes!  And I think that's the moment when jiho peeks through book shelf to see Ji. waiting for episode but I won't be able to watch it live so will avoid visiting sns and this thread lol:D

@Pmyonly it first I thought they (JH and GS) are looking in each other, until I saw the big pictures.

I can't wait to know what will happen in the library.

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

• Like 11
  • Love 1