Quantcast

Everyone ! Thank you for the lovely gifs! and bts! it made my flip flops!! ❤️

Im just glad that at the end of the day, Our otp has kiss and make up.of course relationship  just like  theirs  wont be perfect all the time, there will be ups and downs along the way..but because of thier unwavering love, trust and faith with one another they can wether all storms.

Im happy too that JI Dad realizes somehow that happiness of his daughter is what important most..rather than being a director.Family comes first!

Im giggling  all the while watching the noona wang and ye-seul  paved the way for our otp to reconcile..

convo between JH , Mom & Dad regarding JI mom assuring thier son that  how nice of a mother is mrs lee are.  

as for JI mom as she unconditionally love her and all that she can do is accept JH into the family including Eun-u because they are both JI's happiness and life now.

as usual, GS remains egoistic and self centered till the end .he will do anything to tarnish JH which undoubtedly he cant..cannot accept

defeat and downfall..

I love both JH & JI friends! chingus through and through .

SH is finally doomed of  his life and carreer.. Thank GOd finally Seo in had the courage to detached herself from him for good! and there will be no more physical and emotional abuse! instead she will have all the time to be one loving mother!

excited for the finale, all will end well..JI meeting JH parents and vice versa.hope to see JI dad accepting JH too..I hope too see a RING! a sign that both otp are engaged  or married..(hope JH proposes too)

OSN TRENDING!

Screenshot-20190711-033747-Instagram Screenshot-20190711-033836-Instagram

OSN on no 1 spot on Buzzworthy Dramas..

• Like 9
  • Love 1

So happy I watched the preview and the pharmacy make-up scene before the full episode.

Some random thoughts:

-JHI acting drunk and pitiful was pretty spot on, Ji-Ho looked so distraught.

- I had a giggle when Jeong-In got home and had to deal with another drunken man.

- Again with JHI's acting skills at coffee and with the patents -he has the " I'm about to break into tears" look down.

- About 3/4s of the way through the episode I didn't think we'd get to see any other characters - then Jae-Jae. I'd watch their spinoff!

- HS is worst gossip.

-Ugh to Gi-Seok- why has he not been reported for stalking, though I guess that's what Ji-Ho was threatening him with doing.

- How cute were pharmacy Noona and the co-worker giggling gleefully.

- Finally yay to the preview, looks like relationship trials are over.

• Like 12

Some describe that they just came back from their wedding. :wub:

credit to author

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, thistle said:

Help!  I want to be spoiled about today's episode. 

No, let's tell the truth:  I NEED to be spoiled! 

Please. 

It's good and we should be happy, they passed the last hurdle :star:.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

And we will all be rewarded in the end. A smile has never left my face lol

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

What I meant was you mentioning that she's opinionated and pushy are not exactly positive traits are they LoL?

True.  And being indecisive is also not positive. 

But I don't have to like everything about a character to enjoy watching them, and I think it's okay not to like the FL and ML sometimes.

I love this drama, and I enjoy the characters because they are presented like someone you might know in real life.  As I said in a previous post, I admire JI but I would be intimidated by her so she's not someone I'd necessarily be friends with.

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

And I don't find Gi-Seok to be pushy and wishy-washy. To me he's aptly described by his own father as a clingy loser.

I classify GS as an emotionally abusive passive-aggressive which, at the end of the day, is both pushy and wishy-washy.  His dad is not wrong about GS being a clingy loser.   But GS's dad raised him so he needs to take some responsibility for the bad way his son turned out.

• Like 6

Forgot to add - Ji-Ho was looking foxy when he went to meet Gi-Seok, and during the last pharmacy scene.

Also liked Jeong-In's white striped dress.

• Like 8

Episode 15

• I still don't understand why JI said this to GS in front of her apartment. Was she really trying to figure out if there is a future with GS if she loses feelings for JH? Somehow this conversation hurt a bit.
    Truly, if she really considered this, I lost quite some respect towards her. 
  • I really like Pharmacy MVP Mom.
  • Gosh the cafe scene......if they really screw this up....
    tenor.gif&key=be9d6f67119b1315d2a276779cbtw great gif @Pmyonly
  • Really don't feel like writing today......every minute passing with an atmosphere like this makes me so.........angry. How could this drama change so drastically over something so little.
  • Gosh finally.....
  • .....better make better use of screentime tomorrow.........this episode felt so useless and........unsatisfying....
  • Preview:
    Doesn't seem too bad......the drama really has to deliver.....it needs to make up for today's episode. Everything less than perfection is not good enough, cause for me....the drama only has 15 episodes.
  • I don't really know what JI needed to think about.....but hey.....if that would be the case I would be the first men who would understand girls......so......
  • A bit sad SI plot didn't get much screentime because of that, I loved her strong apperance though, but I was a bit afraid when he punched the door.
    I hope we get a bit more than just "We are divorced now" in a small scene. 
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I still don't understand why JI said this to GS in front of her apartment. Was she really trying to figure out if there is a future with GS if she loses feelings for JH? Somehow this conversation hurt a bit.

I think that JI is asking a rhetorical question and that she is being ironic.  She is hurt by what she has heard from JH and she believes that he cannot trust her.  So when she is confronted by GS, she is basically saying "why would you think of trusting me" and "what makes you think that we could be together after I left you" and what she means is that he should face the fact that he would never be happy with her.

Perhaps there is some difference in translation.  The subtitles somehow did not seem to convey what I saw in JI's face and what I heard in her voice.  I do not believe that she was in any way considering a future with GS; instead, I think that

• she was fed up with GS
  • maybe also fed up a little bit with JH not trusting her
  • very probably a lot fed up with herself because she feels responsible for the messy relationships between the three of them.

There would be no way she would ever go back to GS.  That ship has sailed.  But GS is an idiot, as always, and does Not understand what she is saying.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, thistle said:

I think that JI is asking a rhetorical question and that she is being ironic.  She is hurt by what she has heard from JH and she believes that he cannot trust her.  So when she is confronted by GS, she is basically saying "why would you think of trusting me" and "what makes you think that we could be together after I left you" and what she means is that he should face the fact that he would never be happy with her.

That's how I interpreted that scene as well. She's questioning how Gi-Seok could possibly see a romantic future for them, even if by chance she were no longer with Ji-Ho.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

GS has lost touch with reality.

I'm continuously sadden by by his lack of self esteem.  When speaking of why JI is/was with him he never refers to any personal quality, he best attribute, in his eyes, is his social status.

I'm glad that JI and JH hit a roadblock to their HEA.  An important predictor of the health of a relationship is how they deal with conflict.  I really wish they had dealt with the conflict together instead of JI unilaterally deciding every step along the way.

I wish it were 18 episode instead of 16.

Still grateful it existed.

• Like 12

I remember ji ho even told gi seok that since he has been really pathetic, he can only have a chance if they would break up. And gi seok thought that it is the opportunity that he is waiting for lol. To think that he even thought of the possibility that jeong in will come to him if she part ways with ji ho. Instead of being annoyed, I really pity him. I hope he will have a good closure. He is really pathetic and pitiful really.

• Like 8

I have to say that I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's episodes, but also regretting it--I will miss this drama. The last few episodes look like a lot of feel good scenes with love overflowing. Of course, I can't wait for her delusional ex to face the reality that she doesn't want him. It also seems like her father is going to get into a fight with her ex's father--so waiting to see these last episodes.

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Episode 15

• I still don't understand why JI said this to GS in front of her apartment. Was she really trying to figure out if there is a future with GS if she loses feelings for JH? Somehow this conversation hurt a bit.
    Truly, if she really considered this, I lost quite some respect towards her. btw great gif 

You are welcome :Dthankfully my laptop is safe lol.@ bold ahh a big no she just came back listening those words of jiho whether he should trust her not and then seeing giseok that moment tbh one can clearly see by looking how tired she was by the constant hovering by gs.She was basically questioning herself by saying those words to Giseok sarcastically.

At this point of time I don't even have anything to say about giseok , ji mom was the only one left for him to persuade he still want to try okay do it but at the end of the day he knows it won't work out.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images . Thanks
  • Like 6

@thistle said:-

I classify GS as an emotionally abusive passive-aggressive which, at the end of the day, is both pushy and wishy-washy.  His dad is not wrong about GS being a clingy loser.   But GS's dad raised him so he needs to take some responsibility for the bad way his son turned out.

Hey, "You say Tomato..and I say Tomahto.." - it doesn't really matter :D

While he was raised poorly, the choices he made in his later years are all his, so that's not entirely his Dad's doing. Gi-Seok is an adult who should be accountable for his actions. He's playin' the victim now 'cause he knows he's at a losing end~ 

And here's where I bid y'all adieu. It's been an interesting and lively chat, hoping for better dramas for the remaining half of 2019. Until then take care.   

• Like 5

I love you :heart:(masterpiece -twitter)

img.gif

My pumpkin so cute :wub:waiting for this moment

796434099de61d64b44846a79b32d507a8576d09

• Like 5
  • Love 6