Quantcast

We may not be the speediest thread but we just reached 100 pages.  

Cookies for everyone!  :cookie::heart::cookie::heart::cookie:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I really prefer light and romcom type of dramas but since i already have watched a ton, i am shifting to more melo and strong female characters are a breath of fresh air. I agree that some may find jeong in's character annoying since she is not your typical female lead. She admits she is mean, selfish, opinionated. Herself comes first. Very different from our type of female characters which are mostly so good to be true lol. JI is a flawed character and i love how she puts herself first but now it is different when she met and loved JH. Not only because han ji min is in this drama but i really enjoyed how realistic the story and characters are. Loved the PD too. Definitely this will be on top of my list too. Episode 15 tonight:wub:

100 pages yay:D Goodluck to us tonight lol

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Congratulations everyone!! we  had reached  our 100th page!:grin::heart:

MBC IG update

it seems a separation this time inevitable... :tears:

hope our otp resolves  the issue soon!

I think what JI hurt the most about what JH said is the fact that she had argue about him with her dad that no matter what happened she wont leave him and JI rather cut ties with her Dad, just to be with him .to think she was the one who proposed meaning she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

and undoubtly because JH has too much to drink, plague with insecurities worry..he just blabber the question "will you leave us too"?

which took JI by surprise..

2more episodes to go..One happy end for our family of 3! no open ended ending please..

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

I think what JI hurt the most about what JH said is the fact that she had argue about him with her dad that no matter what happened she wont leave him and JI rather cut ties with her Dad, just to be with him .to think she was the one who proposed meaning she wants to spend the rest of her life with him.

and undoubtly because JH has too much to drink, plague with insecurities worry..he just blabber the question "will you leave us too"?

which took JI by surprise..

That really has to hit JI where it hurts the most because she is really burning some bridges to be with him--she is even willing to turn her back on her own father.  She is completely opening her heart for JH and being brave for him.  She feels deep guilt for breaking GS's heart (although I personally don't think he has one to break), so hearing JH (the person she trusts the most) lash out at her for being a "leaver" would be deeply wounding and painful.  JH has never shown this side of himself to her before; he's always been calm and kind, so this would be very unexpected.

Unfortunately, JH has been left before.  Worse, he knows that JI has left GS to be with him.  So he must be questioning that if she left someone once, will she do the same to him.  And this time she would also be hurting Eun-U if she left, so that's a risk JH would no want to take.  He probably feels guilty for allowing JI to get close to Eun-U.  All he can probably imagine is the things that can go wrong.

All of that rage and hurt that JH has bottled up for so long is messing with his thinking.  Being drunk only makes confusion and pain more confusing and more painful.  (It's a bad combination--never drink and then try to think; just as dangerous as drinking and driving.)

Throughout this drama, JI has been the one who has moved toward JH (who, it must be said, was just as stuck emotionally as JI was).  Now in repairing their relationship, it's gonna have to be JH who makes the next move.  (At least that's what would make the most sense to me if I were writing the script! ;) )

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Should I feel relieved seeing ji lil(very little lol:D)smile hahaha don't know what they will throw to us today :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

New Stills..

Surely I am not the only one who wants to slap that smile right off GS's face?  <_<

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Surely I am not the only one who wants to slap that smile right off GS's face?  <_<

that smirk from GS!! is annoying enough to be slap!^_^

• LOL 6

4 minutes ago, thistle said:

That what annoyed me the most last week after seeing him in the preview acting so high and mighty :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

that smirk from GS!! is annoying enough to be slap!^_^

1 minute ago, Pmyonly said:

That what annoyed me the most last week after seeing him in the preview acting so high and mighty :rolleyes:

Okay, it's settled:  let's stand in line and take turns!  :D

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, thistle said:

Ok, who wants to go first lol:mrgreen::joy:?

If only we had the slapping sign here:smirk:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, thistle said:

But have to say it Kim ju Han is good at playing such roles which makes audiences to despise his character.If I am not mistaken he was in prison playbook too but his role was positive Really good actor!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

But have to say it Kim ju Han is good at playing such roles which makes audiences to despise his character.If I am not mistaken he was in prison playbook too but his role was positive Really good actor!

Indeed Chingu, you hate the character, it means he is doing a fantastic job:thumbsup:.

Seriously, how come I don't remember????:o

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Indeed Chingu, you hate the character, it means he is doing a fantastic job:thumbsup:.

Seriously, how come I don't remember????:o

Sorry for going out off topic 

Spoiler

Kim ju Han character jiwon was in relationship with Hanyang who was in prison for taking drugs repeatedly as far I remember

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

Sorry for going out off topic 

Hide contents

Kim ju Han character jiwon was in relationship with Hanyang who was in prison for taking drugs repeatedly as far I remember

Spoiler

Damn it, no wonder he looked familiar lol:sweatingbullets:. Thanks:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

Kim Jun Han (GS) playing as a gay person and  Lee Moo Saeng (SH) as a lawyer in Prison Playbook.

• Like 4

I would be frustrated with a separation between JI and JH just because this is what JH is scared of would happen. I mean after his kid mom leaving them and now JI leaving them I can only  imagine his mentale stage faltering even more. Also I would kinda be frustrated with JI not totally understand what JH is going true. To me JH need JI this time to show she gonna be there and would not leave. many time JH  have understand her predicament and given her time to  sorting it out even as he have been there for her. If anything I am ok if she says to him "I am giving you space to sorte out your thoughts. but if you need me I am there for you. You can call me at anytime. you have me" 

• Like 5
  • Love 3