[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Last 2 hours. I hope the writer will give all her best for the last 2 episodes. She already made 14 episodes good, please make the last 2 episodes great. Fighting bombam. I feel sad. I will miss this drama and ji min for sure:tears:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

But have to say it Kim ju Han is good at playing such roles which makes audiences to despise his character.If I am not mistaken he was in prison playbook too but his role was positive Really good actor!

He is excellent at playing hateful characters.  For me, 

Spoiler

it was his role in Time.  That drama absolutely wrecked me but I could not stop watching it until the very bitter end.  KJH made such an impression of evil in that drama that it is hard not to see him as anything other than shady and probably corrupt.

Earlier on in this thread I had said that I hoped the actor and the writer would surprise me by making GS a redeemable character mainly because I really believed that it wasn't possible.  Unfortunately, it didn't happen.  GS hasn't grown one bit in 14 episodes but still remains bratty and self-centered.  And KJH has proved that he is at his best at being despicable; I was hoping for more but at least he is a very good one-note actor. 

This is so frustrating.  There's a site that I used to be able to rock-solid-rely on for live recaps but they are totally out of the game now with no explanation.   :angry:

Could someone just tell me if we have to suffer for most of the episode? 

Do JI and JH part? 

How long for?

Are they back together during the episode or at the end of it?

Somebody, please spill the spoils!

I said I wouldn't watch until after the finale but, let's be real, I'm not sure that I can wait.  And I still believe in my heart that this drama won't let us down.  Ever. 

16 minutes ago, thistle said:

This is so frustrating.  There's a site that I used to be able to rock-solid-rely on for live recaps but they are totally out of the game now with no explanation.   :angry:

Could someone just tell me if we have to suffer for most of the episode? 

Do JI and JH part? 

How long for?

Are they back together during the episode or at the end of it?

Somebody, please spill the spoils!

I said I wouldn't watch until after the finale but, let's be real, I'm not sure that I can wait.  And I still believe in my heart that this drama won't let us down.  Ever. 

I am not sure but i don't think they parted she even said "I love You" to jiho in cafe but asked jiho to sort out his feelings.Jiho too in the cafe said -Don't give up on us.

P.s seeing jung in white dress with flowers in preview i am guessing they got married.

3 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

I am not sure but i don't think they parted she even said "I love You" to jiho in cafe but asked jiho to sort out his feelings.Jiho too in the cafe said -Don't give up on us.

P.s seeing jung in white dress with flowers in preview i am guessing they got married.

You are the best!  Thank you.  :cookie::heart:

I guess I'm gonna give in to temptation and watch it raw.

Feeling jealous of those who can afford pay sites like Netflix.  <_<

So - today looked like the calm before the last storm.

I thought there would be more about the sister and her violent husband - but it all comes to an end tomorrow as it looks. Our wonderful couple needed one Episode to sort out there feelings  - and thats fine with me. Like that we can say they are really ready now to start the future together. On the end they are back together - and now no doubts from them can disturb there happiness. They are ready to fight together now and I really hope that they do that tomorrow - not again much more only her.

In the end we all will be happy with them. 'Can´t wait for the final...

wait - that would mean I can´t see them again... i already start to miss them.

Archived