[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf5phuXOh_IrEvwCl0mA0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt8uSVYzzSDC6kU8KVC32ErNvfxZtEEtk-HWPfcoQZ1Ek58jwqOne-Spring-Night.png

I love this story....

There is that moment when a drama stirs your soul and it's story is like a sweet whisper of life.  A reminder that love often comes when we least expect it and that it's force is much greater than we can even imagine.  That you can hide, deny and yes even run from it.  Yet like this story explains so perfectly through words, acting and yes even it's melodies that are it's beautiful background. 

It's about what the heart wants, yearns for and won't allow you to let go of.  Love sees and feels what others can't and it's worth fighting for no matter the price.  For love isn't about surrendering your happiness to others or for others.  It's about holding on tightly and never letting go because you may never have or find this again and your heart knows it....  And so do you...

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too. Honestly, I dropped SITR, the female lead was not strong enough and the parents were worse in SITR. Furthermore, we can clearly see a change in JI, which was not so visible in SITR. She gave in to the pressure, while here I am expecting the opposite. JI is much more mature as she is able to reflect on her mistakes, she could clearly see why her relationship with GS failed. 

I can't say that I dropped SITR deliberately.  I just sort of wore out and gave up.   It was a bitter disappointment when something that began so well went off the rails.  

JI is so strong that it's surprising that her relationship was able to knock her down so far--that she allowed GS to treat her in that manner.  But her willingness to change and move on reveals a depth of character that is quite interesting.   

Somehow I think that she was "too much" and too strong for GS who got scared, and that's why he had to crush her to keep her next to him.  But JH is a strong enough man for a strong woman--instead of making her stay, he makes her want to stay.

58 minutes ago, hushhh said:

EW brought JI's pinwheel.

I was wondering what it was in JH's pocket and you gave me the answer. Also the director and writer expects us to remember that the pinwheel conversation happended between the EW and JI. Awww ...

The irony is that GS perceives the existence of Eun Woo as a reason why JH is not good compared to him, whereas it is the opposite for JI. The fact that JH was a single father and he told her right from the start arose her curiosity and once she saw JH acting as a father ( episode 2, the phone call between EW and his father), she wanted to see his child. 

So this week, GS will try to tarnish JH's reputation, he seduced his fiance who had accepted the ring. However, once people hear that JH is a single father, they might question this because no normal girl would dump a man like GS (son of the chairman Kwon) for an ordinary man like JH, unlike GS had a terrible temper. That's why GS will have to tarnish JI's reputation in the end in order to make himself look like a victim. By blaming JH alone can not make GS look good from my point of view. The words GS said about JH (the latter must have a terrible flaw hence Eun Woo's mother abandoned him and their son) will come to bite him, as his words actually reflected what happened to him.

Looking forward to tomorrows episode. A bit nervous about Seo In's parts as always, her fight will be the biggest. I hope MVP Mom has a few big scenes again.

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

I love this story....

So happy to read you again and I love that you also watch this drama.

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

I love this story....

There is that moment when a drama stirs your soul and it's story is like a sweet whisper of life.  A reminder that love often comes when we least expect it and that it's force is much greater than we can even imagine.  That you can hide, deny and yes even run from it.  Yet like this story explains so perfectly through words, acting and yes even it's melodies that are it's beautiful background. 

It's about what the heart wants, yearns for and won't allow you to let go of.  Love sees and feels what others can't and it's worth fighting for no matter the price.  For love isn't about surrendering your happiness to others or for others.  It's about holding on tightly and never letting go because you may never have or find this again and your heart knows it....  And so do you...

This is so beautiful:wub: The power of love. And this drama makes us fall in love. Their tagline is so true:wub:

TGIW, today is d-day. It makes me feel giddy and excited. See you all later chinggus. Need to work first lol

I want you badly scene:wub:

Archived