[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Waiting for next week feels way too long....

I rewatched a part...

actually for me JI made one mistake... not really a mistake... but even I understand her well she fought all her fights alone and came later to JH - and for him I believe it would had been better if  he could stand before her in one or two difficult situations.

For me one scene today was the hug scene...

he asked her to hug her but instead she hugged him. Thats a big difference. He didn´t wanted to be the one who got comfort - he wanted to give comfort. Like that she failed to let him feel like he can protect her - but instead she always protected him.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

65764275_2245198892458311_59193236009296

I was preparing for a heartache but luckily I am relieved about yesterday's eps...

I enjoyed it so much!!

And I really don't know whether the writer's gonna follow the above lines in the finale eps,

but I wish them all the happiness from the bottom of my heart!! 

cropped-green-heart-50pc-512px.pngcropped-green-heart-50pc-512px.pngcropped-green-heart-50pc-512px.pngcropped-green-heart-50pc-512px.png

See you later guys.... Just wanted to lighten up my mind!!! Happy weekend! :)

On 7/4/2019 at 1:00 PM, unknown12 said:

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/07/04/han-jimin-got-all-embarrassed-while-filming-her-bed-scene-with-jung-haein-for-one-spring-night-242117

Han Jimin Got All Embarrassed While Filming Her Bed Scene with Jung Haein for 'One Spring Night'

Han Jimin could not stay cool with the bed scene she had to shoot with Jung Haein. 

On July 3rd, MBC released the making film of its Wednesday-Thursday drama 'One Spring Night' featuring Han Jimin and Jung Haein. In the clip, the two actors get to shoot the scene where they cuddle on the bed. Han Jimin said, "Come here fast, I'm embarrassed," in which Jung Haein replied, "Why are you embarrassed? I'm not embarrassed at all." 

The director then caused laughter on the set with his comment, "Why are you embarrassed? It's a blessing (to be able to shoot a bed scene with Jung Haein)"

After several takes and suggestions from the producer, Han Jimin and Jung Haein managed to finish the scenes well. 

Thanks to @YuukiH in the shipping thread by helping to translate the conversation and it is shocking that the articles translation is incorrect!

The first article got it all wrong!

The bts began with Jimin on the bed and she said to Haein "come in, why are you embarrassed?"

Pd yes, why are you embarrassed?"

Haein *got defensive, and get on the bed* I'm not embarrassed!!!

Jimin : Alright~

Haein : I'm not embarrassed at all.

Pd : There's no need to be embarrassed

Haein : Of course, there's nothing to be embarrassed about

Pd It's a blessing (to film bed scene with hjm)

*Jimin & Haein laughing*

P.s apology @bebebisous33, i used mobile to post and have issue delete the repeated ig.

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Fans of Jung Hae In and is in Asia, good news!! He is going to Asia Tour in September!

https://www.fncent.com/CHI/b/actor_notice/39946

Can Ji Min be a special guest?

I am already missing them very much.  Left 2 hours...

I had the priveleged of meeting him last year, looking forward on seeing him again for the second time  this year too!❤️  excited!:wub:

Spoiler

FB-IMG-1562354102347

Archived