[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

We need the translations. While yoo ji ho is smiling and seems optimistic on the 1st teaser, i wonder why lee jung in is crying in this new teaser:tears: She might be having a hard time pursuing her happiness given her current circumstances so sad. I know this is melodrama but i hope i will cry and also have fun watching:D Exciting. MBC kindly improve the promotion please.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come to think of it, spring night will not compete with sbs and kbs dramas because of the new timeslot. They will compete mostly with tvn. The problem is what is airing on sbs and kbs at 9pm hmmm. I hope MBC have taken everything in consideration. And i also hope that they will promote this drama well:)

Extract from Soompi

Watch: “One Spring Night” Starring Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Gives Glimpse Of Heartbreak In New Trailer

May 10, 2019
by R. Jun

MBC’s upcoming drama “One Spring Night” starring Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min has dropped a new trailer!

The drama is a realistic romance between a woman named Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who knows how to look for happiness and a warm, kind-hearted man named Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In). In the midst of their everyday routines, the two characters are faced with sudden waves of emotions as their relationship develops.

The teaser revealed on May 9 shows one such moment of emotional turmoil, as Lee Jung In aimlessly walks the streets of Seoul at night with tears streaking down her cheeks. Yoo Ji Ho says, “I won’t ask for anything, so please just let me see you.”

“One Spring Night” airs May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

So looking forward to the long teaser. I am curious on how they will first meet. I think that is the most important scene of this drama, that one spring night:wub: Wonder what happened that made them fall for each other. Their eyes says a lot, both are good actors so I am really looking forward to their collaboration. If this is an upgrade of SITR, i won't complain. I am a bit tired of fantasy romcoms and a melodrama with realistic characters is what i need. Really looking forward to it:D I always say i will not mind the ratings and just enjoy watching but this drama will carry a lot of pressure to do well. So i am hoping this will rate well. Ji min's hot streak needs to continue lol

Below source from kpopmap:

One Spring Night cast, One Spring Night summary, One Spring Night drama, One Spring Night jung haein, jung haein 2019, jung haein han jimin, One Spring Night han jimin

“One Spring Night” (2019 Drama): Cast & Summary

MAY 10, 2019

Welcome a new romance drama for Spring 2019, “One Spring Night”.

After “Something in the Rain“, Jung HaeIn is ready to steal more hearts in this new project. This time it is not Son YeJin but Han JiMin who he will fall in love with. He previously stared inother various dramas such as “While You Were Sleeping” (SBS) or “Goblin” (2016-2017).

Han JiMin is the main female lead and she acted in popular dramas such as “Rooftop Prince” (2012), “Hyde Jekyll, Me” (2015), “Familiar Wife” (2018), and “Dazzling” (2019).

Many are curious about the two actors’ chemistry.

Here is more information.

One Spring Night (2019)

One Spring Night cast, One Spring Night summary, One Spring Night drama, One Spring Night jung haein, jung haein 2019, jung haein han jimin, One Spring Night han jimin

MBC

Information

Title: One Spring Night/BomBam/봄밤

Director: Ahn PhanSeok

Writer: Kim Eun

Network: MBC

Runtime: From May 22

# of Episodes: –

Language: Korean

Summary

It tells the realistic romance of Lee JungIn who thinks she found her happiness and Yoo JiHo a warm-hearted man.

Cast

MBC

Han JiMin as Lee JungIn

A librarian, 35 years old. She has been dating KiSeok for a long time and they are thinking to get married. She starts to questions herself about this love and what she feels like.

MBC

Jung HaeIn as Yoo JiHo

A pharmacist, 35 years old. When he was in university, because of an issue with his girlfriend, his life changed completely. When he met JungIn, he started to feel feelings that he had forgotten.

MBC

Kim JunHan as Kwon KiSeok

Head of the bank, 38 years old. He is from a rich family and he has a good post at his job. He started to have some issues with his girlfriend JungIn. He thinks he can overcome it.

3 hours ago, richelle said:

New still pics. Is the first picture jung in with her sister? 2nd pic is with her bff. Can't wait:D

Love the pics.  They are both sisters.  Extract from mbc with google translate (i have copy those translation that make some senses)

http://m.imbc.com/enews/view/259827

There is interest in the story of her three sisters, Lee Jung-in (Han Ji Min), her sister Lee Sue-in (Im Seong-in), and her younger sister Lee Jae-in.There are questions about what kind of paintings the life of three people with different occupations and values will take, and how they will affect each other. 

First, the station announcer, Lee Seon-in, has always been a perfect firstborn, and zhe does not have to talk to her younger sister Lee Jung-in who works as a librarian. If Lee is the master of moderation and perseverance, Lee Jung-in is expected to be the most valuable person in living her life, and is expected to share the stories of two people with the words of love and marriage and nod their audience's head . 

On the other hand, the youngest graduate student Lee Jae-in has an impromptu and generous personality as a free spirit owner.  Especially, she wants to go a different way with her two sisters. 

These three sisters with different colors and textures are able to convey the real life and feelings of emotion to the viewers' minds, and Han Ji-min (Lee Jeong-in), Im Seong-eun (Lee Seo-in) and Ju-min Kyung Delicate smoke is awaiting.

Extract from Soompi:

Han Ji Min And Co-Stars Display Sisterly Love In “One Spring Night”

May 13, 2019
by M. Dang

MBC’s “One Spring Night” has revealed new stills that feature the drama’s central group of sisters.

Although the drama is primarily a love story, “One Spring Night” is expected to also draw viewers in with its realistic portrayal of the relationship between sisters. The main character Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) has two siblings — an older sister, Lee Seo In (played by Im Sung Uhn), and a younger sister, Lee Jae In (played by Joo Min Kyung). These three women each have different occupations and values, and seeing how each of their lives unfold will be something to anticipate.

For instance, TV announcer Lee Seo In is the perfect older sister, and she is able to relate deeply with her librarian sister Jung In. Seo In is the master of restraint and patience and someone who wants more than anyone to see Jung In lead the life she desires. Seo In’s conversations with her sister when it comes to love and marriage will be interesting to watch.

One-Spring-Night-2.png

On the other hand, the youngest Lee Jae In is a free-spirited university student who stands in sharp contrast to her sisters and insists on taking a different path from them. The question of exactly what path she will end up pursuing is another point for viewers to look forward to.

“One Spring Night” will air its first episode on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

Archived