[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, thistle said:

Wait! Is that a wedding picture?  :o

@thistle @hushhh it’s so Princess Leia-inspired. Wonder if that’s their engagement photoshoot or promotional poster for the show. 

Since JI has been with JH, she has been more playful and cheeky. Unlike those times when she was dating GS that she was like a bored/bitter soul. 

That quote from the book they read after the ramen break is a western concept. Only those who are not bound by norms of society and traditions in the east can fully understand it. 

45 minutes ago, polar15 said:

So GS has brother? I thought he a sole son?? His characters unfitted to be someone who have brother. But probably he change after his brother married. Probably his father attention only for his brother, that why his self esteem are low like that. And what ever happended  in past between his father and brother effect him so much so he become a person like this. 

I was surprised by this, too, but it sounded like Dad tried to do the same thing to the brother as is he is GS since the brother had to run away to America to get married to the person he wanted because of GSDad's controlling ways, and that left GS there alone.  I still can't stand GS but I wonder if maybe GS was a better person in the past before his rotten father turned all his attention to making GS into something he wants him to be but that GS may not be temperamentally suited for. 

1 hour ago, Real_noona said:

Also mom, JI's mom just took my breath away with how she made food for the pregnant daughter and left her gifts while her father just in denial of what is happening in his daughters' lives and turning his head away from reality, choosing to think doing that will change reality. 

It felt like JIMom while mom was making food she was atoning for not realizing the pain and the heartache that SI had been going through.  JIDad seems incapable of thinking of anyone other than his own wants and wishes.  I wonder if the two of them will still be together at the end of this drama.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

But more importantly I think we see JH stop being defensive and go all out towards GS and attack him directly.

It's gonna be very interesting to see how our calm JH goes on the offense.  I loved the part in the preview where he decided that the proactive thing to do was to take JI to meet his parents.  JHMom is gonna have a hard time with it but I have faith in JHDad.

Speaking of JHDad, we saw the online banking stuff again.  Now we know that GS works at the bank where JHDad has his account, and I am still wondering if GS would fall so far that he decides to do something illegal.

1 hour ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

I wonder why she accepted the box of ring? Jae-In's right, I would have chucked it at his face. WHY ACCEPT THE BOX GIRL!?

That is what I want to know, too!  And if we don't understand, just think what JH's reaction will be!

Han Ji Min Thanks Kim Go Eun For Thoughtful Surprise

a1bb67fbc63b4c56b8caf4e3bda77029.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun showed Han Ji Min some love on the set of her latest drama!

On June 26, Han Ji Min took to Instagram to thank Kim Go Eun for sending a coffee-and-churros truck to the set of MBC’s “One Spring Night.”

The actress posted several photos of herself happily posing in front of the truck, which bore the message, “Cheering on the loveliest, coolest, and most beautiful actress Han Ji Min, as well as Jung Hae In, Kim Jun Han, and the team of the drama ‘One Spring Night’!!” A banner next to the truck also featured a photo of Han Ji Min, along with the message, “Please have a cup of coffee before you go.”

Han Ji Min wrote in the caption, “Go Eun! Thank you so much! I’m cheering YOU on, too!”

Shortly afterwards, Kim Go Eun responded by commenting on the post, “Love you.”

Han-Ji-Min-2.jpg

Han-Ji-Min1.jpg

more photos under spoiler...:love:

Han-Ji-Min-4.jpg

Han-Ji-Min-3.jpg

I also wonder why JI will accept the ring and not return it to GS. i guess it has something to do with her meeting with GS's father. He basically know now why JI will not marry his son. I do think he has asked JI to give GS time until he accepts the painful truth. We also learned that GS's mom is already dead and his older brother is in the US. So both of them really has issues with their father. It seems JI will meet her future in laws tonight yay

4 hours ago, C T said:

@annamchoi  i think the reason why she would accept the ring, its not real acceptance its like she would think what is the point in arguing hes not the type to listen so she just held on to it just to shut him up. You can tell by the histpry of their relationship, he always does what he wants and ignores her true feelings, and i think JI knows it so it'll be a "Eh why bother". But i know when the proper opportunity comes that ring will be given back to GS.

Im worried for JH,  he doesnt  deseve to get hurt.but I think she already did  by accepting the ring! 

58 minutes ago, thistle said:

I was surprised by this, too, but it sounded like Dad tried to do the same thing to the brother as is he is GS since the brother had to run away to America to get married to the person he wanted because of GSDad's controlling ways, and that left GS there alone.  I still can't stand GS but I wonder if maybe GS was a better person in the past before his rotten father turned all his attention to making GS into something he wants him to be but that GS may not be temperamentally suited for. 

@thistle yup. Probably his dad tried to do same thing like what he did to his other son. I hope they insert some story about his brother a little. Maybe that kind be a clue why GS need his father acknowledge so much. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic heart said:

Since JI has been with JH, she has been more playful and cheeky. Unlike those times when she was dating GS that she was like a bored/bitter soul. 

She has changed a lot, and I think that JH has changed, too.  At the beginning, he was willing just to watch JI and now he knows that he can be loved.

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Im worried for JH,  he doesnt  deseve to get hurt.but I think she already did  by accepting the ring! 

True. But this is maybe why JI warned JH that he will be hurt and it will be from her, because she knows that its gonna get really difficult to get through the likes of her father GS and GS father. They will be the biggest hurdle for them to overcome in order to be together. And someone will be hurt but if they endure it their love will be proven too. I just hope they don't hurt too much though.

@Chellsee Thanks for the photos. Whoa that outfit is doing double duty 

Man, Jeong-In is going to have quite the day - based on the outfit she's going to:

1. Meet Eun-u and mother in law at work

2. Be given a ring by Gi-Seok

3. Go home and commiserate with her sister re the ring

4. Go on a date with Ji-Ho, possibly to meet his family.

@Chellseecan't concentrate because of the gifs.

Spoiler

I feel sad for them. I was shocked when i learned that they are getting married and i am not that shocked at all actually that they are separating. Rumors has been going on for a while now. Still, a marriage ending in divorce is always painful.

Just now, richelle said:

@Chellseecan't concentrate because of the gifs.

Hide contents

What happened to the songsong couple? Work is really a hindrance lol. I am not updated lol

Spoiler

I woke up and my cousin just told me they are in the middle of divorce:(.

42 minutes ago, lu09 said:
  Hide contents

I woke up and my cousin just told me they are in the middle of divorce:(.

Spoiler

I thought atleast there's one shipped couple who has turned their love into reality but sadly, it also ended to separation:tears:

I need to catch up when i go home. So many things are happening:)

Archived