[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

@thistle i don't think they got married cause jung in asked him Are you married?  when he told her about having a child then he nodded saying no and jiho friend too didn't mentioned anything about marriage.About her being judged may be at that time she preferred her freedom,career and now after settling down she thought of taking eunwoo back but i am not sure what circumstances will lead her to do if she is indeed coming back as of now there is no indication may be this week we will get some glimpse of her.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thistle He is not married because he wouldn't be called a single father. They had planned to marry after the birth of Eun Woo. Remember that she appeared, when she was just about to give birth.

@Pmyonly Yes, the mother might appear around the episode 13-14. In my opinion, GS and LTH will be more in the focus this week. They represent the biggest hurdle on JI's side. They plan to ignore JI's feelings and thoughts but I have the impression that once GS's father discovers that she is seeing someone else, he will force his son to give up. We heard that JH won't stay still much longer and I am really curious about JH's move. To me, the best would be to go to GS's father. We know for sure that YJH can be bold.

37 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@thistle He is not married because he wouldn't be called a single father. They had planned to marry after the birth of Eun Woo. Remember that she appeared, when she was just about to give birth.

I was trying to remember what made me think they might have married, and it was something JH"s mother said about how he should marriage a divorced woman at least because she would know what it's like.  And I thought that was a loaded statement.  Someone else (YJ maybe) said something, too, but I don't recall what. 

In any case, I'm sure that you and @Pmyonly are right about his marriage status.  It's just so tempting to theorize.  And, like you, I had also wondered if JH was not Eun-U's father.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

YJH comes from a lower social circle. IF she is indeed the daughter from the assemblyman, I can imagine that she got scared that she wouldn't be able to succeed in her career. Maybe that's one of the reasons why JH brought JI to the laundry. He wanted to make sure that she was okay with his parents' social background.  

I thought the date at the dry cleaners was a brilliant move on JH's part [well, the writers of course].  By taking JI to his parents' business he is showing her every part of his life that might be seen as a lack in society's eyes.  It was the same way he introduced his son.  He introduced the information about EW early and EW himself in the process. 

Also the laundry date alerted JH's father to the kind of person JI is, someone who his son believes would be comfortable hanging out in a laundry.  Also he saw JI"s face during that date, which had a look of pleasure. 

23 minutes ago, thistle said:

I was trying to remember what made me think they might have married, and it was something JH"s mother said about how he should marriage a divorced woman at least because she would know what it's like.  And I thought that was a loaded statement.  Someone else (YJ maybe) said something, too, but I don't recall what. 

In any case, I'm sure that you and @Pmyonly are right about his marriage status.  It's just so tempting to theorize.  And, like you, I had also wondered if JH was not Eun-U's father.

The mother was looking for a partner with a flaw, when she talked about scars. In reality, she is treating her son as if he had a flaw: single father. To me, she is partially to blame for JH's guilt. Remember his hesitation as he was afraid of the burden JI would face. That's why in her eyes, only a divorced woman can accept her son as a future husband. She also thinks that no normal woman would accept to marry him, furthermore she can't imagine that the family from the bride would accept such a son-in-law. She fears that a single woman would never see the child as her own and won't treat him well. However, the mother has never met JI and secondly, she is not aware of Eun Woo's affection for JI. Like I had mentioned it before, she thinks that the teacher and the woman JH likes are two different persons.

For this week, I am just hoping that LSI intervenes and defends her sister like she had already warned her father. Announcing a divorce in her family would definitely lower the status of JI's family in front of chairman Kwon and jeopardize GS's marriage with JI. I hope, GS and LTH experience humiliation in the worst way. It would be even more interesting if LSI became bold and filed for a divorce creating a scandal so that her father would stop meddling in her sister's life. Finally, I would like to witness another fight between LTH and his wife, she is not powerless. In reality, she just lets her husband do, yet she has herself some fighting spirit.  

@bebebisous33 @thistle @Pmyonly @hushhh 

Good insight:thumbsup:. EW can only be registered as YJH son. The only way the mother's name would end up in the family registry is if they got married, which they never did because the woman run off. It seems like JH and EW mom were planning to get married but she ended up disappearing again. It's just my opinion but I have a feeling JH knows the real reason why she run off otherwise he won't have moved on easily. Like you Chingus said, EW mom may have run off because either she got an opportunity of a lifetime or she is the assemblyman's daughter and she couldn't handle JH family status or she got forced to break up with him. My mind is running wild lol. But either ways, she is gonna come back and it's gonna be trouble Chingus-_-. That conversation with JI friend was telling but I have a feeling EW will choose JI in a heartbeat:thumbsup:. Just because you are the biological parents, doesn't always mean you are a family. As for whether EW is JH son or not, I'm going with EW being the real son of YJH. 

It was good that JH took JI to his family shop because if JI can't accept this part of his life, then there is no point of their relationship. The father also looked pleased and happy for his son. As for JH mom, while I understand what she is worried about, I don't like the way she kept putting JH, her own son down and made him feel little of himself. I would understand other people making some nasty remarks and looking down on you because you did something which by the way is None Of Their Damn Bloody Business<_<, but your own Mother doing this to you.... No wonder he has shut down himself all these years:tears:. I'll definitely loss my confidence and self-esteem:(.

@lu09 I don't think JH knows the reason why she left because he mentioned it in the car (episode 8). It took him a while to realize that the woman might have had a reason for abandoning him and the child. Then he even added that even if he acknowledged that she had had her reasons, he couldn't understand her action. In other words, he is still clueless about her reasons for abandoning him but he knows that she had some reason for her action. 

His friend HS described him as crazy after the disappearance of EW's mother, he would search for her everywhere. So he was really upset and furios. His mother contributed to JH's insecurities.  

16 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lu09 I don't think JH knows the reason why she left because he mentioned it in the car (episode 8). It took him a while to realize that the woman might have had a reason for abandoning him and the child. Then he even added that even if he acknowledged that she had had her reasons, he couldn't understand her action. In other words, he is still clueless about her reasons for abandoning him but he knows that she had some reason for her action. 

His friend HS described as crazy after the disappearance of EW's mother, he would search for her everywhere. So he was really upset and furios. His mother contributed to JH's insecurities.  

The reason why I thought JH knew the reason was because of the comment HS made regarding JH finding EW mom on the airport. I think it was when HS was telling GS about JH going crazy after EW mom disappeared and was looking for her like crazy. I don't remember what episode it was but at the same time, it's very unlikely JH would lie to JI:sweatingbullets:. Guess we will see when the woman shows up. Unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to this woman:joy:.

Indeed, his mother made it worse. They say words are powerful:tears:.

11 minutes ago, lu09 said:

The reason why I thought JH knew the reason was because of the comment HS made regarding JH finding EW mom on the airport. I think it was when HS was telling GS about JH going crazy after EW mom disappeared and was looking for her like crazy. I don't remember what episode it was but at the same time, it's very unlikely JH would lie to JI:sweatingbullets:. Guess we will see when the woman shows up. Unfortunately, I'm not looking forward to this woman:joy:.

Indeed, his mother made it worse. They say words are powerful:tears:.

When HS revealed JH's secret, HS said that after looking for her, JI discovered that she went abroad. But leaving the country and leaving the baby behind are two different things. On the surface, it looks like the mother ran away from any responsibility, when she left the country. It was as if she wanted to put so much distance so that JI wouldn't be able to hold her back. If he had known that she did it because of her career or studies, then he would have mentioned it to JI. But he didn't... he even said that he had no idea about her reason.  

However, even if she was forced by her family or even if she didn't want the baby to be the reason for losing her career, she should have talked to JI or left a letter giving a reason. Fact is that she did run away from her responsibility, even if in her mind, she had good reasons. It would be interesting to see her reaction, when she sees EW treating JI like his mom, while keeping his distance from her. 

Finally it's Bombam day yay. Can't wait for tonight:wub: It's great knowing that JHI and HJM are enjoying their shoot. Actually it seems that they are just dating publicly lol. Reason why their chemistry is good. Tonight will have a lot of squeal moments I guess:wub: See you all later chinggus. Need to work first lol.

He is worried and he went back!

and then lead to this

credit to author

((Fanning myself)) maybe people around JI should make things difficult for her then she will turn around being affectionate to JH.  The last time she ran to him to hug him...

@bebebisous33 This makes more sense. It seems like when HS was explaining to GS, I thought he said JH found her on the airport. The way he worded it, sounded like JH talked to her at the airport when he found her lol. So that's why I was surprised when JH said he never knew the reason. I thought he already knew but didn't tell anybody about it because he simply didn't want to talk about the woman:sweatingbullets:.

Indeed, she run away from her responsibilities chingu and no amount of reasons will make up to what she did to JH and EW. At least, if she had left for a reason, she should have still talked to JH first because he deserved to know the truth. It's better to know the truth than to not know. First, she hides her pregnancy and shows up when she is almost due. Then she disappears when EW is one month old and the marriage plan is on the table with JH. Now hopefully, this woman has some shame and leaves EW and JH alone<_<.

I am sure EW is JH's son, the writer has made it clear in a way. And as to the mother, i would really prefer for her not to be associated with the woman that Chairman Kwon is setting up with her son. The conversation between JI and Ha rin has given some premonitions already. EW's mother will be back but for EW, JI is already her mother. If the writer has made 10 solid episodes, she can make the next and last 6 episodes awesome. Dear writernim, please do your best with the last 6 episodes. Give us 6 powerful and moving episodes please:wub:

I guess their family outing will be in little france place(not sure about the name but ji min already posted about the place in her insta story). It will be so much fun i am sure:D

@Chellsee  yes they look so cute :Dspecially Jung in :D 

Spring waltz is here 

Dance with me 

Life is dream 

We can take the reigns

Oh see the moon 

Nothing to fear

Wait for me and I will be there 

Follow me

Into the clouds 

Lift upon the breeze

Oh those days are gone

But we can remember 

You are my memory

We all want to be seen by another

For all we hope to be 

We never know the way

We will be brought together

But when we are it's sets us free

I will wait for you............

Lyrics are so beautiful:heart:

Cr uploader

as our couple takes their relationship  into the next level , more problems arises! GS, creating problems for his own selfishness. the parents of both will be involved too! ( GS dad might get involved too) surely they will be against the relationship specially JI's  dad! knowing JH is a single dad .Eun -u mom might show up! that may lead to a court battle of who will get Eun-u..(hopefully, it wont come to this) because  our baby boy doesnt deserve this kind  of harshness .wish the adults will leave him alone.

if ever the mom came into the picture  is indeed asemblyman jang's daughter definitely she will be wanting to have  Eun - u.  back with all the money she got  coonections and means, she will do anything to get her son back.But, I dont think JH will just  not sit and do nothing! with him taking care of Eun-u since birth he has all the right to be his guardian.and with JI by his side, all will be alright.

I feel that we wont see so much of giddy moments in the coming episodes, as our otp will face troubles along the way..

New still preview, as I read in the caption..more difficulties awaits our otp .. both parents raises objection specially JI's parents not knowing aboutl Eun-u.and in tonight's episode JI seems to be worried of who received the trext message and panic..while JH who is always calm also became worisome.

need to get my heart ready ..for tonight and in the upcoming episodes..suree it will not be all bed of roses for our otp! happy end will have to wait.

New Stills...

20190626-122759

Screenshot-20190626-131054-Instagram

Archived