[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I need these pics to get through the week:wub:  They are so adorable together. I already watched the recent episodes 3 times lol. I think next week's episodes will break the record of how many times i will watch the episode lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, richelle said:

I need these pics to get through the week

I needed this week's episodes to get through yesterday (pretty much always the worst day of the year for me) and I was so grateful to have such an excellent drama to watch.

For me, as with several other posters, the JaeJae couple scenes were the icing on the cake.  I love their awkwardness.  Jae In is so bossy, and Yong Jae is so well-meaning but clumsy.  They really are perfect for one another.

I think a lot of the show is based on ad libs. I thought it was cute and normal how Ji Ho was scooping up mini sausages in to the plate for him and friend and picked up the one that got away and ate it. 

Anneyeong everyone,

Just to confirm, was the scene where JH was lying on his son's bed and watching over his son's face being aired in the subsequent episode? I don't recall that there was such a scene being displayed but it was shown in the preview of the previous episode 08 (epi 15-16).

BTW, any one has ever download the raw file from the website called filehon.com? If there is, can kindly guide me how to use that website?

Thanks alot!! :)

1 hour ago, Hui Fang Ng said:

Anneyeong everyone,

Just to confirm, was the scene where JH was lying on his son's bed and watching over his son's face being aired in the subsequent episode? I don't recall that there was such a scene being displayed but it was shown in the preview of the previous episode 08 (epi 15-16).

BTW, any one has ever download the raw file from the website called filehon.com? If there is, can kindly guide me how to use that website?

I don't recall that scene chinggu. And i am watching each episode atleast 3 times each week lol.

Raw files are harder to find now. I have not tried that website yet:)

Welcome @Hui Fang Ng I haven't got the answer to your questions but I'm sure someone will.  :)

.....as it happens I have a question of my own for the other posters:

The scene where GS is ranting to MusicFriend.  Seems to me that MusicFriend gets pretty disgusted with GS (hence why MFriend makes a mad dash to the toilet to escape).  I thought that MFriend said "you prick" to GS.  Did I get that right or was it GS referring to JH?

When I saw that yesterday, it seemed to me that MFriend said it and I thought, "wow, even your good friends can see how wrong you are" and you're still not getting it.

Usually I don't re-watch so soon after an episode airs but I've got a feeling that this time I will.  

2 hours ago, thistle said:

Me, too.  And when I thought about it, I realized that it's really GS who got pity from JI instead of love.  If he realizes that at all, it could explain why he keeps accusing JH of getting pity instead.  But I don't think he has the self-awareness for that.  GS is very immature.  He childishly puts the blame on everyone but himself.  He's like a brat throwing a tantrum.

.........and editing because I forgot (again) to say something else.

About the options:  I think that whatever happens will happen because JH steps in and shows his true strength and maturity.

Did I hear this wrong?  Isn't there a line in the preview where he says something about being tired of JI stepping in front of him to protect him?  I have a feeling that JH is ready to take charge (in a good way).

Exactly and the way he is acting up in the preview with all these forced marriage talks with ji dad is just making him look like pathetic person.No you heard it correctly jiho did said those lines i think he finally realised that giseok is crossing the boundaries its not the time that he needs  he just don't want to lose against jiho.

And giseok friend was really pissed and yes he said *you prick* to him cause he was continuously belittling jiho and i am guessing he won't realise it until the end cause to him only thing that matters is how could jung in chose jiho over him.

2 hours ago, Hui Fang Ng said:

Anneyeong everyone,

yeah they didn't showed that scene in the actual episode i would have loved to see it though and they did cut one particular scene in the earlier epi. where jung in clutched her heart the day jiho and jung in hugged for the first time.

Me thinking that we will have alots of cuddling, kissing then cuddling then kissing for awhile next week.  Just like any loving couple head over heel and very comfortable with each other.  :wub:

Next ep kiss scene should be at her home.  Then she went to his home.  As she is wearing another top.  Am i right??

@Hui Fang Ng I think they didn't air that scene yet. In the preview for next week, it shows JH with EU in the bed early in the morning. JH is wearing the same dark sweater. Maybe it happens in the upcoming episode.

@thistle Yep, the friend indeed called him a prick lol:D.

@bebebisous33 All those options can happen. But the one I will go with is SI revealing her pregnancy to her mom first. If it's her dad, he is gonna spread the news to SH:expressionless:. I don't trust this idiot:crazy:.

Not sure whether anyone post this:

credit to author

They are so cute.  In V Live, the host / text asked whether has she watched spring night and Ji Min playfully said yes and she fell in love with the male actor.  :wub::D  that is why they are so embarass and JHi said this is making me crazy.  Haha!

Partial subbed v live with the above mentioned.

https://youtu.be/WGGmGXQux68

Credit to author and @adibadiba

Actually i find that GS really like JI.

- he felt touch that he has his dad's blessing

- he is scared when JI become silent when he suggested marriage the first time

- he accepted that she need time out

- when she cried very sadly in the library, he is very worried

- he avoided her because he is very scared she will break up with him

But his love style is unfortunately not suitable for JI.  Sometimes it needs two hands to clap.  To JI, there is enough liking when she and GS started this relationship but not enough to know this is it, this is the one. 

Yes GS may sound manipulative and aggressive, not able to express himself and time after time already make his girl fall out of him...  i can only relate that he is insensitive to really understand his ex girlfriend's need.  Instead of learning to love her so much to accept her decision, his love became very selfish and unable to listen and accept the fall out.  There are girl out there suitable this kind of character... but unfortunately it is not JI.

So it makes him feel like a "villian".  He behaves like this because it is his defence or love mechanism to be with his girl again.  To buy the ring or to "propose unromantically" or wanted to have sex or buy vitamins are all his defence love mechanism... he trying to figure out what to do with her so that they can still be in love.

It is unfortunately sad that he just has to learn to let go even though it hurts.

So the promo of the show protray that he know he and his girlfriend got problem but he believes he can fix it.  I mentioned before he is a guy with flaw.

That is my rambling view of GS.

3 hours ago, annamchoi said:

will get back regarding my thoughts about ep 10. AS ALWAYS! thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts opinions bts gifs and everything about the last ep!:)

BTS.. OF JH & GS CONFRONTATION .

Spoiler

Unless one of these guys are trained fight coordinators this looks awful to me.

You have a professional studio production and two actors working out a fight scene with each other. 

Do Korean actors have unions?:worried:

@tok-soompi

But his love style is unfortunately not suitable for JI.  Sometimes it needs two hands to clap.  To JI, there is enough liking when she and GS started this relationship but not enough to know this is it, this is the one. 

Yes GS may sound manipulative and aggressive, not able to express himself and time after time already make his girl fall out of him...  i can only relate that he is insensitive to really understand his ex girlfriend's need.  Instead of learning to love her so much to accept her decision, his love became very selfish and unable to listen and accept the fall out.  There are girl out there suitable this kind of character... but unfortunately it is not JI.

So it makes him feel like a "villian".  He behaves like this because it is his defence or love mechanism to be with his girl again.  To buy the ring or to "propose unromantically" or wanted to have sex or buy vitamins are all his defence love mechanism... he trying to figure out what to do with her so that they can still be in love.

It is unfortunately sad that he just has to learn to let go even though it hurts.

So the promo of the show protray that he know he and his girlfriend got problem but he believes he can fix it.  I mentioned before he is a guy with flaw.

I see your point on GS and agree with much of it. 

Is he perfection? Nah.
Is he someone I'd like to hitch my life to? Nah

Do I think he is a little dense? Yeah.
Do I think he lacks imagination? Yeah.
Do I think he is right for JI? Not now. Maybe at one point before his job sucked the life out of him.

While is behavior is not admirable, it is totally in range of normal hurt human behavior.

For me the best ending would be for GS to realize that the break with JI is a door to freedom and use that door to find himself again and go off being happy doing music--if he has a talent for it.

@tok-soompiWouldn't know she was holding chopsticks until you pointed out. :joy: I think you're really on point about GS's feelings for JI. He looked hurt and confused when she revealed her conversation with his dad. Totatlly agree, but it's also true that he looked down on her and lead to taken her for granted (dismissed her feelings). 

Am I the only one hoping that Young Joo and Hyun Soo would meet? He wants to have a girl who have him on a tight leash, and she is single too.  They are both a little gossippy  but good friends overall. I want group date with Eunwoo in the mix.

On ne change pas l'équipe qui gagne !

We don't change the team who wins !

The same writer works with the same PD and the same team of actors ' almost)

and now, the same team of ..........OST singers hehehehe !

After Racheal; I think in ep 10 there's ...............Carla Bruni :blush:

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

So the promo of the show portray that he know he and his girlfriend got problem but he believes he can fix it.  I mentioned before he is a guy with flaw.

That is my rambling view of GS.

I judge the character GS based on the episodes we saw and not the promo because we often have misleading sypnosis or info.

Even if you see positive emotions in GS, I see it differently. To me, liking is not loving. The feelings are not so strong compared to love. Besides, since he has always treated her as an object and possession, he is naturally mad as he feels that his possession has been stolen. 

When he told to JH, this wasn't about winning, his words mirrored his own mentality. It is about winning in his mind and JI represents the reward, the trophy. Is it love? I doubt it, especially if you remember that he used to threaten her with breaks up on many occasions. JI was not allowed to voice her anger and disappointment. That's why at the beginning of this drama, JI never expressed her anger. She remained silence. 

Then, when you write: "He felt touched ,when he got his father's blessing"... this proves to me that GS has been more looking for paternal recognition and love than about his so called love for JI.

Furthermore, he never mentions love... not even in the last two episodes. He never tells her that he can not accept the break up because he loves her. For not one moment, he said those words. He refused the break up because he wasn't the one who decided to end their relationship, like I had pointed out earlier. That's why it is not love in my opinion. The moment, he no longer had liked JI around him as an object, he would have decided to throw her away.

And yes, one of his terrible habits is to use money in order to redeem himself: on many occasions buying dinner/coffee for her, giving her pills, buying a ring (when he thinks that meeting his father will help him to close the deal).

For him money was always a way to make amend for his mistakes. He could save some time for something else. As you know, time is money. Spending money for JI was like spending time with JI. Hence he never took the time to foster his relationship with JI. He never realized that money can not buy happiness. Only in the episode 9, he finally admitted that he made many mistakes in the past... It took him a long time before saying it himself as he knew that if he hadn't, then JI would have become more determined to break up with him. He was cornered hence he could no longer overlook it any longer. Before, he kept saying: "I know. Okay. I understand." It took him a long time before saying "sorry". However he denied to have made mistakes the moment he saw JI and JH together.

He is so dishonest.... he is not really different from SH. Even GS admitted that he had a short fuse, he became quite aggressive towards JI (twice) and JH... and imagine if he really married JI, she would have shared the same fate than her sister. We could sense that SH couldn't deal well with pressure. He got upset that his brother and his brother-in-law are doing so well compared to him.  I believe that he only became a dentist because he couldn't become a doctor. So he is quite similar to SH. Only if he starts beating JI, we will declare him as a jerk? No, we can condemn him before that. For me, his emotional abuse occurred over 4 years and drained out JI. And it is as terrible as physical abuse.        

Archived