[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

47 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

In my opinion, the conversation will take place after LSI met GS who told her that JH was a single father. After hearing this, LSI is able to confide to her sister. The latter will show her support telling her that there is nothing wrong being a single mother.

This is exactly what will happen chingu. And to think that this is the only good deed GS did in this mess. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, lu09 said:

This is exactly what will happen chingu. And to think that this is the only good deed GS did in this mess. 

Well, I don't think that this will be the only good deed he did because I am expecting that every trick he will use, will backfire on him. Don't forget the loan... He will rely more and more on SH, unaware that he is supporting a sinking ship. Furthermore, at some point HS will distance himself from GS and no longer respect him. 

I have been wondering if we could have three couples in this drama:

-JH and JI

- Jae In and Park Yeong Jae

- HS and LSI ...

Hs likes to be on a leash with his girlfriend. Moreover he is also very open-minded. LOL!

@bebebisous33 In other words, he is doing all of us a favor lol:mrgreen:.

I just thought of this now Imao. Is it only just me who wants SH to beat the living out of GS when he finds out it was him who went to SI and gave her the idea of being a single parent:rolleyes:? I'm just mean lol:sweat_smile::skull:.

HS should have told him to screw up during their conversation lol:rolleyes:. Well, I'm looking forward to HS dropping GS and putting him in his place like JH did. 

I'm sure about the first two but the last one is interesting:lol:. It would be funny if all three friends ended up marrying the three Lee sisters lol:sweat_smile:.

2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@bebebisous33 In other words, he is doing all of us a favor lol:mrgreen:.

I just thought of this now Imao. Is it only just me who wants SH to beat the living out of GS when he finds out it was him who went to SI and gave her the idea of being a single parent:rolleyes:? I'm just mean lol:sweat_smile::skull:.

HS should have told him to screw up during their conversation lol:rolleyes:. Well, I'm looking forward to HS dropping GS and putting him in his place like JH did. 

I doubt it because SH has no idea about the pregnancy. LSI will hide it from him because if he knew, he would use the pregnancy to refuse the divorce. However, I want SH and GS to get beaten respectively by JI's father or HS and JH. It would be interesting if HS contacted LSI (info from the loan file) in order to tell her what is happening.  

29 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

- Jae In and Park Yeong Jae

They should definitely be together (which it will completely tick off JIDad because he will think YJ isn't good enough).  YJ has quietly been proving himself to be a great friend.  He even broke up with Jae In when the other friend insisted he had to but he was obviously broeken-hearted (like when he was told he had puffy eyes).  He's the sort of person who needs a partner who encourages to push himself, like Jae In does.  Jae In is the sort of person who will be the leader in a relationship but who needs someone to be a rock she can depend on.  They're a good match.

...........There's something else I noticed in yesterday's episode that bothered me because it seems foreboding:  when SH having supper with JIDad.  JIDad was telling him that the important thing was to begin expanding the family.  Well, of course, those guys have no idea that it's already taking place since SI is pregnant.  

JIDad is excessively old-school and nothing is gonna change his mind except a serious tragedy and even that will probably only make him feel sorry for himself.  

When everything falls through for SH and it definitely will because all the money stuff and all of his lies are piling so high that it's gotta come crashing down, he's gonna take his rage out on his favorite target:  SI.

I have a bad feeling about this.  Very bad.  I hope I'm wrong. 

@bebebisous33 I wonder how long she can hide the pregnancy from him. If he finds her one day and tries to beat her up, she can accidentally let the information slip out because the places he usually hit include her stomach area:tears:. I want JI to send her little sister ASAP in that apartment. And I also want mom to know ASAP that SI is getting abused and that it's more serious than that scumbag disrespecting her daughter's privacy and space. 

@thistle I also have a bad feeling about this:bawling:

SH for sure will get beaten up by either JI dad or the sisters. As for GS, JH warned him not to belittle and look down on him last episode and he keeps doing it. It looks like someone will be on their knees soon:D.

24 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I want SH and GS to get beaten respectively by JI's father or HS and JH. 

And I would like to see the court scenes where they pass a sentence on SH as an abuser.

@thistle @lu09 Yes, I have been thinking about the possibility of a miscarriage due a beating. He couldn't hurt LSI's face as she worked as a news anchor. So he had to hurt on places which could not be easily seen. Unaware of her pregnancy, SH hurts her so that she has to be brought to the hospital, where the doctor announces her miscarriage. IF this happens, SH can no longer escape from his wrongdoings. He can no longer lie and hide behind his "good manners". This would be definitely a blow to JI's father as he even ruined the father's dream. If this happens, then @mintip's idea about a trial against SH could happen. I can imagine that the father would not remain inactive and would press charges against SH. The father might be coward and very conservative but he is definitely decent.  

Thank god the loan thing didn't happen:rolleyes:. In the preview, GS meets up with JI dad. Even GS dad has hired someone to look into his son's activities. Hopefully this GS business finishes next week.

The beginning was intense. JI had to hold back JH when GS opened his stupid mouth again. GS friend comes out and holds GS back. JH tells JI to wait for him in the car and she leaves. JH stays behind while the poor friend keeps holding GS to stop him from going after JI. JH is driving and makes a stop somewhere. They talk and I think JH is telling JI what happened with ES mom. He decides to take her to his family shop after he asks her if she has work tomorrow morning. GS is with his old buddy in a bar and the friend looks fed up lol. He is probably regretting calling this dude :lol:. GS calls his dad and they talk. He asks his dad why he didn't tell him what happened with his meeting with JI? We needs subs for the rest of the conversation but the final thing he said to his dad was that he will definitely marry JI:expressionless:

JH and JI are at the shop and talking. His dad went for groceries I think and he sees the light in the shop on and checks it. Boy, was he shocked to see his son with a woman lol. To the point where he shoved his poor wife back to the house Imao:lol:. Back to the shop, they sit down and talk. She tells JH to promise something. Then the same kiss happens like in the preview. They leave and start to walk around some other places enjoying their date:wub:.

YG comes to visit Jae In in their apartment lol. Jae In is not letting him off the hook and she asks him what is he holding? She is like don't tell me flowers and it is lol:mrgreen:. Their entire interaction is funny. She asks if he has money on him and when he says no, she invites him up. Girl has no fear:sweatingbullets:. She gives him some water to put the flowers in and she prepares some tea. They drink and talk. 

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

JH and JI are at the shop and talking. His dad went for groceries I think and he sees the light in the shop on and checks it. Boy, was he shocked to see his son with a woman lol. To the point where he shoved his poor wife back to the house Imao:lol:

I kinda love JHDad and how he is backing his son even though JHMom has other ideas.

I don't know why I'm so entertained by the friend in the first clip. He's trying so hard to restrain Gi-Seok and warn Ji-Ho away, when normally your expect him to restrain Ji-Ho from hurting his friend.

3 minutes ago, sally2 said:

I don't know why I'm so entertained by the friend in the first clip. He's trying so hard to restrain Gi-Seok and warn Ji-Ho away, when normally your expect him to restrain Ji-Ho from hurting his friend.

Maybe he thinks GS needs a hug.  :lol:

OF course, I think GS needs something else but never mind.  ^_^

In the preview, it looks like JI's father is begging JI to reconsider GS. Really, honestly I am so fed up with JI's father. I really want him to experience pain and humiliation, when he discovers that he is responsible for his daughter's misery. He thinks, he is superior to his wife and his daughters, while in reality they just allow him to show off. The moment his wife felt hurt, she demonstrated that he couldn't intimidate her. I think, it is the same with Jae In and JI. 

Mom is at the library with Jae In and she is asking some questions about JI new boyfriend. We needs subs for their conversation because Jae In asked that question in the preview about her disapproving. I'm not sure about her answer though. 

GS calls SI and meets with her. They talk and she finds out about JH. JI is with her friends eating when she gets a text from SI so she runs off. She meets JH on the way out and he drives her to SI place. He holds her hand and hugs her (That scene from the old preview with her black dress). JI talks to her sister and tells her everything. She talks about ES and when she looks at her sister back, SI is crying. She tells her she is pregnant. They talk and hug each other. JI tells her sister she will be good. They go out and JH is waiting outside. SI and JH introduce themselves. They start to joke around with who is pretty between the two sister lol. Poor JH is put in the spot Imao. JI is still bothering him with that question inside the car lol:D

JI dad and GS dad, same old meeting. But it's interesting how GS dad has put someone on GS tail. Problem is, he thinks SI is asking for a loan from GS and that is the reason why they met.

@lu09 Thanks for the recap. :wub: I can not wait until the release of the new episode. :)

I am so glad that JH was introduced to LSI. I am quite sure, JH gave her a good impression, while I am quite sure that LSI was kind of put off with GS's remarks. I really like the bound between the sisters, just like the bromance between JH, HS and PYJ.

Archived