[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

My pumpkin has already snatched the title of "cutest baby" in the k drama world :D:wub:

The way he copied jung in tone :D here when she asked him to sleep early sooooo cute:kiss_wink:

Cr uploader 

@Hui Fang Ng i think most of the sites have uploaded it with ads may be after sometime they will re upload it with adv.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Hui Fang Ng said:

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the raw file of ep 07 (ep13-14) that is without advertisements? The one that I can find is with advertisements.

Thanks a lot!!

I am actually looking for it too. Or i am looking for subs with ads. I download my dramas in 720 or 1080p if available. Actually i can't find a raw file without ads or subs with ads. I hope we have someone here who can edit the subtitles:D My episodes will not be complete without episode 7. Hoping the subtitle with ads will be uploaded too.

Nice observation. This is actually what HY said to GS, if you're in love the actions are involuntary. Look at this two, their hands are already all over lol. How can i survive it's only saturday:tears:

Jung Hae In And Ha Yi Ahn Share Adorably Sweet Moments Behind The Scenes Of “One Spring Night”

Jung Hae In And Ha Yi Ahn Share Adorably Sweet Moments Behind The Scenes Of “One Spring Night”

Jun 15, 2019
by J. Lim

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series “One Spring Night” has shared new behind-the-scenes stills of Jung Hae In sharing a sweet moment with a child actor.

In “One Spring Night,” Jung Hae In plays Yoo Ji Ho, a pharmacist who is also a single father to Eun Woo (played by Ha Yi Ahn) and would do anything for his son. In the drama, the two actors have been adding more depth to their scenes as they are close enough to be mistaken for a real father and son. Though Yoo Ji Ho is cautious in the drama towards his son as he holds feelings of regret and sorrow, Jung Hae In is mischievous and likes to make Ha Yi Ahn laugh.

Jung-Hae-in-Ha-Yi-Ahn-1.jpg

The new photos show Jung Hae In doing his best to calm the child actor’s nerves before filming and sometimes picking him up to have fun. The two are showing great chemistry to the point that it’s hard to believe that this is the first time they’re working together. Jung Hae In is said to always be looking out for Ha Yi Ahn and they constantly chat and joke around like a real family.

“One Spring Night” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

@Pmyonlyi love your gifs. So sweet:wub:

We haven't yet seen what GS will do in anger and retaliation, so he may end up being unredeemable.  But two weeks ago I wrote: "I hope GS does not become a truly bad person. It is more realistic if he is just a flawed pretty decent guy who has never been affectionate or romantic. "  I still hope this is true, but there is reason to be worried.  He has a right to be hurt and angry at both of them;  although she said, "You saw this coming," which is true, neither of them were really  honest with him. And there is quite a bit of foreshadowing:  I hope he is not violent, but he did grab her arm in the hall outside her apartment which she wrenched away.  He said he has a short fuse to explain why he kept talking about breaking up.  He scared JH's bank buddy, taking him outside to "have a talk."  He really has no one to confide in to relieve his hurt and anger.  He didn't tell his father or his musician buddies; he just downed alcohol which is always good for clear thinking (not).  JI's mother said something about his temper, and both times JI and JH meet to talk in the park, she just assumes he is angry and wants to yell at her.  Her father has a bad temper and throws fits at all of the women in his family, so she has been conditioned to expect it.  The previews show him trying to guilt JH about ruining JI's life, which is the best strategy to use because JH already feels guilty.  Someone will tell JI's father, probably GS or SI's sorry husband, and GS will think JI will have to obey her father. And suddenly he has turned the topic away from his problems as a boyfriend to "altruistic" concern for JI's life being ruined.  This is probably his best option for controlling her.  Of course, it won't work.

JH on the other hand, doesn't seem to have a short fuse, always apologizes first, shows true concern for those he loves, has impulse control, has had a loving example of marriage in his family, uses humor to break tension, and all of his friends and acquaintances are loyal and concerned about him.  As she says in preview, he has a warm heart.  JH's maturity level is even higher than JI's because of his life experiences, and GS's father says JI is more mature than GS.  The contrast between JH and GS is stark.  Because of his immaturity, GS will have a hard time believing she hasn't lost her mind and accepting defeat.  I just hope he does not resort to violence and become a truly bad character.  Right now, I feel a little sorry for him, because he has no idea what he is up against.  As the potential civil servant said, "Love."  

15 hours ago, richelle said:

I love all your points, all were written beautifully. I do think next week will be so much rewarding for our OTP. It should be as we are already half way through. The tagline is we will fall in love. I am looking forward to it:)

Thank you so much. :) I hope so, but I think it will be a rocky road also, they need to be a team to survive, since there will be a lot of things thrown at them. But after all, we get our first kiss next week. 

I think I will enjoy their parts for the most time. What really concerns me is SI's storyline, especially if she is pregnant. That would probably destroy her whole storyline and add another level of problems. I really want to see her freeing herself from her husband, but being pregnant will add another dimension to her storyline.  

16 hours ago, polar15 said:

I like to read all your opinion about GS father. But i don't know why but i don't think his father is a pusher type. He said she like JI because being opinionated person. Actually after last episode, i kinda like his GS father, i donno why. He probably act like marriage is a business to him, but other than that he care his son not like JI father who i dislike so much. I don't think GS father force him to do something encourage probably. And i don't think GS insist to marry JI because he want to againts his father at first too or as a rebelion act againt his father. What i see is, what his father do is just give suggestion, i did not see any pressure to any of his suggestion. Even he suggest GS to not getting closer to SH is good advise. But that just  my opinion:lol:

Same here pal! :thumbsup:

I kinda like how realistic the writer’s idea can be. That kind of GS’ father is really do exist in real life. He just want the best for his son, though he’s not being considerate for his interest, for example his love for music. Yet, he is too quick to judge the woman he date,  and i’m pretty sure he stereotyped JI as similar as her father (kind of dumb, flatterer, yes-man). Probably GS’ father is not dislike JI’s father, he just

doesn’t fond enough with him bcos he doesn’t like his way to secure his family or more likely himself. I recall GS’ father complimented JI’s father for his insight of the foundation, he valued his work. So after meeting JI, his judgement quickly shattered and he probably just amazed how come his son not making a move years ago, first step of course by introducing to him, and probably this was the trigger to GS’ father’s judgement of her.

side note: i like how quiet humble of GS’ father was portrayed (this is why i give my thumbs up to the writer). :grimace:

First, i don’t remember any scene in k-drama where “the rich father” sitting on the side of the river, love this scene, humble enough (well correct me if there is, cos i dont watch a lots kdrama). Usually “the rich father” just still sitting in the car or standing by the river while looking far awaaaay or yell or feel anger inside.:sleepy:

Second, he still wanted to eat on the same table with JI’s father despite his annoying attitudes (well most of the time he made him stop :ph34r::lol:), and in a not so fancy restaurant i guess, did he eat jjampong in the scene with JI’s father???:phew:

so my conclusion he is not a bad character yet.:grimace:

Now that GS knows, I wonder what kind of a scene would he make..that it really scares me

He lost the woman, he lost his pride the break up bruised his ego, because someone replaced him more than what he is worth .

Factly, he is not worth at all..with the not so good things he had done wirh JI enotionally ..for the  last 4 years he is not one bit kind of that bf who knows how to love and how to care..

for sure, in the coming episodes we see the more not so nice side of him..I wonder too, how will JH & Ji will handle the wrath of GS ..the rage of a broken  man  .

3 hours ago, unknown12 said:

Same here pal! :thumbsup:

I kinda like how realistic the writer’s idea can be. That kind of GS’ father is really do exist in real life. He just want the best for his son, though he’s not being considerate for his interest, for example his love for music. Yet, he is too quick to judge the woman he date,  and i’m pretty sure he stereotyped JI as similar as her father (kind of dumb, flatterer, yes-man). Probably GS’ father is not dislike JI’s father, he just

doesn’t fond enough with him bcos he doesn’t like his way to secure his family or more likely himself. I recall GS’ father complimented JI’s father for his insight of the foundation, he valued his work. So after meeting JI, his judgement quickly shattered and he probably just amazed how come his son not making a move years ago, first step of course by introducing to him, and probably this was the trigger to GS’ father’s judgement of her.

side note: i like how quiet humble of GS’ father was portrayed (this is why i give my thumbs up to the writer). :grimace:

First, i don’t remember any scene in k-drama where “the rich father” sitting on the side of the river, love this scene, humble enough (well correct me if there is, cos i dont watch a lots kdrama). Usually “the rich father” just still sitting in the car or standing by the river while looking far awaaaay or yell or feel anger inside.:sleepy:

Second, he still wanted to eat on the same table with JI’s father despite his annoying attitudes (well most of the time he made him stop :ph34r::lol:), and in a not so fancy restaurant i guess, did he eat jjampong in the scene with JI’s father???:phew:

so my conclusion he is not a bad character yet.:grimace:

Yes. He is not a bad character yet. But we know he love his son and want his son happy. 

I'm more afraid to GS, he seem to childish and immature, i don't think he will use violence to JI, but i'm more afraid he using 'her kind heart' and 'weakness' to win her back. They dated for 4 years, in some point of that length there must be love in the beginning right? 

I love all your insights about GS's father. Actually what i liked about this drama is the characters are not really bad except SH. They are just flawed, which is only natural as we are all humans and nobody is perfect. That is why I can't really hate GS. His views might be different but that is how he was brought up in a well to do family. He is not naturally bad compared to SH who is a real jerk. I hope he will not be made into a character where we can easily root for JH because he has gone nuts. It is only now that he is realizing what JI is to his life. And losing her will really make him alone and lonely. The problem is JI has seen someone who has given her the attention and that love that she is really longing for. GS will find it so hard to accept because JH has this flaw that even considering as rival did not cross his mind. He will continue to cling to JI but JI's heart is with someone else and that would be so hard to accept.

@Pmyonlythank you for the gifs. So lovely:wub:

Archived