[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

27 minutes ago, Real_noona said:

Eun Wu is so on point when he says "why are we here then" (if not to see the teacher ):wub:

You go boy!!!

Eun Wu is such a clever boy. He knows his dad very well.

Maybe just from the sound if JH's voice, Eun Wu can sense his dad's feeling even when he is lying. :blush:

This boy also like his dad's girl. Yey! :wub:

1560389408.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cultural confusion/or is it gender dynamics confusion: 

As far as I know people have to agree to have a relationship BUT it only takes one to end the relationship.

JI keeps telling GS that she wants to break up and GS keep saying no, and I keep thinking . . .  ?

u8bdn5dap7mjynt3zuwb.png

In dramas when Koreans are having relationship problems they always go abroad to study.  from that we can assume that the most educated Koreans are the one that have had the most problems with their relationships.

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, INJINFAN said:

I, too, am an English literature teacher, if we are doing full disclosure.  These dramas are so rich in character development and some of the writers are really good.  I love this art form!

Brilliant!  I love it that all we literary types seem to be clustering here.  :lol:  

It's true, though, the character development stuff in Korean dramas is amazing.  Some dramas do it incredibly well and a few fail spectacularly.  Thus far Spring Night seems like it's definitely got the right stuff, even with a character like GS that I enjoy disliking.

4 hours ago, Kooslee said:

It's a fantastic episode. I am going to rewatch a little later. 

I love how subtle and romantic our OTP's moments at the park, the hug, the restaurant.  All innocent and squeal worthy. Our OTP is just so honest with their feelings.  Hopefully, this open communications would emain strong until the end.

The hug scene from last night's episode made me so happy. These two are being true to their feelings towards each other..

It was romantically sweet, very comforting and so pure. Rooting for JH! :wub:

1560391409.gif

And tonight, another sweet embrace is coming.

This time, the feeling is different. It's the son who's longing for his mom's gentle embrace.

Oh my! 

1560356174.gif

It was dark, but I think JI is blushing while walking side by side with JH. 

Wish to see more of this, not only side by side but hand in hand with Eun U too.

Just like a happy family! :wub:

Can't wait for tonight....

1560385867.gif

I am too excited for this scene.

How can JI handle this... and what GS will think after seeing JH and EU. 

1560384081.gif

I love this scene too. JI has clearly stated she is thankful for the oppurtunity given to his father but this is because it was done professionally and not personally. GS's father might think that it was JI who is hell bent in getting married but it's not, it was actually his son. I will rewatch the episode, it is so good:wub: Ratings are slowly rising:D

Han Ji Min Is Nervous But Resolute As She Meets With Kim Chang Wan In “One Spring Night”

Han Ji Min Is Nervous But Resolute As She Meets With Kim Chang Wan In “One Spring Night”

Jun 12, 2019
by J. Lim

Han Ji Min will be opening up to Kim Chang Wanabout everything on MBC’s “One Spring Night.”

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Spring Night” has released new stills of Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) meeting with Kwon Young Guk (played by Kim Chang Wan).

Lee Jung In made the decision to break up with Kwon Ki Suk (played by Kim Jun Han). However, he refuses to accept that their relationship is over and she can’t help but be lost in a myriad of complicated emotions at his attitude towards her choice.

Questions are being raised as Lee Jung In goes to meet Kwon Young Guk, Kwon Ki Suk’s father. He has been expressing his displeasure over the couple’s plans to get married and has looked down on Lee Jung In, so it will be interesting to see why the two have met.

Han-Ji-Min-1.jpgHan-Ji-Min.jpg

Lee Jung In looks tense and nervous, but she gets a firm look of determination in her eyes when Kwon Young Guk appears. He is set to be taken aback by the words Lee Jung In shares with him in their meeting.

What exactly Lee Jung In says to Kwon Young Guk will be revealed in the upcoming episode of “One Spring Night,” which will air on June 12 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

@Chellsee reposting your gif

1560356174.gif

I am waiting for this :tears: for all these years despite getting love from his grandparents and father eunwoo surely had missed a mom figure in his life.This is such a pure moment eunwoo had already given Jung in that place in his heart and even if his real mom appears later he will definitely choose Jung in and will fight for it 

One of my favorite moment of otp

cr uploader

On episode 7, did anyone laugh AT GS during this conversation:

GS: You said he had someone.

HS: Not really. He said he was trying to end things.

GS: On the contrary. He's burning with with passion for her

*All the boys including GS laughs*

*I laugh in my bed at GS dumb-asserness*

giphy.gif

I feel like GS's always having a dig at JH, I don't know why he pushed JH to answer the call? Like dude why are you so pushy. Since there is a strong culture of hyung/dongsaeng in Korea, I felt like that influenced JH reason to take JI call along with the annoyance from GS pushy nature.  

31 minutes ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

On episode 7, did anyone laugh AT GS during this conversation:

Yes I did and when I recall the scene, I feel like uhm I wanna give him some uppercut moves and knock him out!!!

He's speculating that JH likes his girlfriend (the power of instinct never go wrong, haha!

Then just accept the break-up man! And let them be happy! :joy:

Another still cuts.

I guess my girl is in pain.

She can't take GS anymore.

She want to be free.

She want to protect the man he loves.

She want to scream and tell everyone that she's in love... with Yu Ji Ho! 

1560408686725815.jpg

Beautiful fan art from DC.

1560405648.jpg

Eun woo is so adorable. How can anyone not love and adore him:wub:

The problem is now with GS. JI wants to break up with him but he thinks their relationship can still be saved. It will be different once he learns about JH. OMG, this drama is giving me a lot of emotions and I am loving it. Tonight is the night. Can't wait but I am not sure how can i wait for next week. Our drama is so addicting and engaging. Keeps getting better and better:wub: My JI is going to cry her heart out tonight:tears:

GS thinks that JI is acting like him. He used to threaten her with a break up so in his mind, she must be thinking the same that’s why he thought that she is not serious. Moreover he doesn’t know that there is someone else. He sometimes suspects it but he can not believe it as he considers himself superior to JH.

Dhakra said JI's mom is the real MVP and I totally agree.  (Love this actress in several dramas.). It reminded me of Garrison Keillor's Lake Woebegone, a fictional small town in Minnesota,  "where the women are strong, the men are good-looking and the children are all above average."  I love the strong women characters in this drama and I believe they will be the problem solvers in this drama.

Archived