[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG she said sorry to GS's father. She will break it off completely tomorrow i bet:wub: I need subs. I hope it will be available early tomorrow please.

GS even bought an engagement ring. Too late oppa lol. I need to sleep first:D

10 minutes ago, lu09 said:

This is another link that @richelle gave. Today, it worked perfectly fine compared to last week.

Correct i used this link today. And it worked fine, thank goodness. I need the preview atleast. This drama makes me crazy lol

Si hoon is just scary. The way he looked to his MIL is just:crazy:

Seems like the hug happened in the beginning. I missed that part:tears:. This is a summary of whatever I watched from the raws.

- JI talks to her friend in the library. She tells her she is gonna meet up with GS and break it off today. But GS doesn't show up and instead goes to a work dinner. GS and JI talk over the phone and GS seems to know what she wants to talk about but he is avoiding her. They plan to meet up the following morning. JI calls her friend and JI goes to her apartment to wait for her.

- JI mom is in SI apartment and they are talking. SI finally tells her mom that she is getting divorce and mom asks why. Mom asks what happens to her job and SI tells her she is resigning and plans to study. SI asks her mom if she can send JI, little sister here and mom asks why. Then the door bell starts to ring and SW starts to bang on the door. Mom looks shocked and she sees SW calling SI phone as well. SI gets up to deal with it but mom goes out and locks the door to deal with him. GO MOM:thumbsup:. We need subs for whatever she told him because dude looked pissed off when mom put him in the elevator lol:naughty:.

- JH meets up with his friends at his house and he pretty much admits what's going on. When they are leaving his place, they see JI and the other friend, YG  literally has to drag HS lol. JH and JI start talking and JI says that she didn't eat dinner so they go to that restaurant. They order two bowls but JI takes them all because JH already ate dinner. They talk and OMG next thing you know, she is offering her own chopsticks to eat. She realizes what she did and tries to take them back but JH takes it and starts to eat the noodles with it:relaxed:. And she starts to use a new one:smirk:. Cute:wub:.

- GS and JI meet at a cafe and they talk. The break up topic is brought up again and GS tells her his dad wants to meet. Just like the preview, she tells him she wants to meet his dad on her own and he agrees. JH mom comes to the pharmacy along with ES and they go out for lunch. Mom as usual asks if he seeing someone and JH admits that he has someone in his heart and poor mom starts to cry and smile at the same time:tears:. She is still happy and crying when she goes back to her shop. JI, the little sister waits for YG and they talk. He break things up with her and they go their separate ways. JI finds out what happened and she calls JH and he assures her that this didn't happen because of them. He tells her what his mom's reaction was when he told her he had someone. And the scene from the long preview plays when JH says he can't believe me and you are "US" now. 

I am rewatching last episode to keep from going crazy until Eng subtitles are ready.  In first scene where JI and KS are on the phone, she says You have always said, don't worry.  I'll say you dumped me."  It just dawned on me that this is only talking about if he breaks up with her.  You wouldn't have to SAY someone dumped you if they really did.  All their talk of break ups in the past has been on his side.  He has never even contemplated her breaking up with him.  I mean he sees himself as a catch and a step up for her, and so does her dad.  His dad sees her as a step down, or at least not an asset.  Another example of how unbalanced their relationship has been and how arrogant he is, even if it is condescendingly understanding.

5 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Seems like the hug happened in the beginning. I missed that part:tears:. This is a summary of whatever I watched from the raws.

- JI talks to her friend in the library. She tells her she is gonna meet up with GS and break it off today. But GS doesn't show up and instead goes to a work dinner. GS and JI talk over the phone and GS seems to know what she wants to talk about but he is avoiding her. They plan to meet up the following morning. JI calls her friend and JI goes to her apartment to wait for her.

- JH meets up with his friends at his house and he pretty much admits what's going on. When they are leaving his place, they see JI and the other friend, YG  literally has to drag HS lol. JH and JI start talking and JI says that she didn't eat dinner so they go to that restaurant. They order two bowls but JI takes them all because JH already ate dinner. They talk and OMG next thing you know, she is offering her own chopsticks to eat. She realizes what she did and tries to take them back but JH takes it and starts to eat the noodles with it:relaxed:. And she starts to use a new one:smirk:

BLESS YOU!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, richelle said:

Here's the preview for tomorrow. JI will choose JH and EU:wub:

https://twitter.com/roshzanna100417/status/1138796121743011843?s=19

The preview looks like Eun U somehow got to her library by himself and she is hugging him while JH comes in wide eyed scared because Eun U was missing.  It looks like on the way out, JH, holding EU's hand, sees KS coming in library?

JI gets ready for the meeting, GS goes for engagement ring hunting, JH brings ES to the library, JI dad as usual hovering over his wife and telling her to call their younger daughter. She looks fed up:sweatingbullets:. At the library, JH and ES are eating and ES wants to meet his pretty teacher even though JH told him she is not working today. ES wants water and JH and JI friend meet. She tells him JI is not working today and he tells her he is here for something else. She sees ES and thinks it's his nephew and JH didn't correct her and just smiled. She is in for surprise lol.

JI meets up with GS dad and they talk. They order food and they start to talk again. GS dad mentions marriage and JI says sorry. He is like what are you sorry for? And she tell him I won't get married to GS. The episode ended.

Sorry for the long post lol. I tried to make it short:sweat_smile:

17 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

JHI keeps referring to Jimin as an angel just makes me go "awwww" tbh. He keeps saying that repeatedly 

Wow to think of it... i think he is the most daring co star who dare to praise ji min non stop and very consistence.  There are many co star praises her but they are mostly via interview separately.

Archived