[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

[Ratings] "One Spring Night" Sets a Record

tumblr_psn9m317Tx1r9m93uo2_500.gif

"One Spring Night" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "One Spring Night" rated 6.8% and 8.4%.

The figures increased about 2% compared to the previous episodes, which rated 4.5% and 6.5%. "One Spring Night", which had been a concern as the first runner of the 9PM drama series time slot, is showing a rise in percentage.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Angel's Last Mission: Love" rated 6.9% and 8.7%, which places it at the top, and SBS drama "Absolute Boyfriend" rated 3.4% and 3.1%. On cable, tvN's "Search: WWW" rated 3.2% and OCN's "Save Me 2" rated 2.0%.

https://www.hancinema.net/ratings-one-spring-night-sets-a-record-130331.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

44 minutes ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

JI is definitely slaying the I-am-librarian-and-a-professional game. Also I agree with @ck1Oz and think librarians all dress conservatively and in retrospect I haven't really seen any in real-life that dress outlandishly.

Also, that's how I dress to work and I'm in my early 20s LMAO!

I love the new outfit of our cute Labrarian, corporately decent look. :wub:

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Girl, please have you seen Romance is a Bonus Supplement, now that's atrocious and frumpy! So in comparison to DY clothes from that drama, JI is definitely slaying the I-am-librarian-and-a-professional game. Also I agree with @ck1Oz and think librarians all dress conservatively and in retrospect I haven't really seen any in real-life that dress outlandishly.

Also, that's how I dress to work and I'm in my early 20s LMAO!

I know right? If you look closely at her clothes, the cutting or rather designs are all fashionable. And the materials look good. They are all below knee length but honestly if you're up on a shelf shelving books do you want above knee clothes?  I remember Abyss so 1, the female lead had such a short skirt that I wondered how the heck she knelt for crime scene looks.

I don't work in a library but I did mention pants for my working place.  No drapery loose neckline especially if you're bending over someone. Or needing to do something with brute force is relocating hips/ shoulders. Imagine the clothes ripping. Or climbing on something with a short skirt. Shudder. 

I can just imagine the mothers going off at a librarian who dresses in formfitting and short hem clothes.

I am not one to talk since I was a dag yesterday at my kids sports. It is technically a Uni club and I did go to that university. But I was  a dag since i was on days off and really couldn't be bothered. People should dress for their work; once outside work its different. But then people have Instagram and sns accounts these days. And even then we have to post photos discreetly and not have your colleagues and whoever see you. Especially if you list your place of employment.

My ahjumma persona is coming out today. Lol. Guess its time for me to shop for some new clothes. 

I am going off to go look for a banker male lead drama now. Have seen doctors galore, reporters, lawyers, chaebols, tailor, marketing personnel, judges and students.

Where's a nice sedate banker looking drama huh?

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

My ahjumma persona is coming out today. Lol. Guess its time for me to shop for some new clothes. 

I will probably join you. Kdrama is nice but shopping is nicer! Haha.

I love the "Good Morning" vibes and the smile this girl brought to JH. Hope every morning will be like that. 

Even the pharma colleagues are very supportive and gave JH time for him to savor the happy moment while he's on the phone with JI! 

:love:

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

The gazing and the smile... that's love leading to one direction. :wub: 

I'm day dreaming here on my desk. :joy:

Oh yes. Please check out these netizens comments, which gave me a laugh.

[Spoilers] One Spring Night E07-10 + Rating

Highlight comments via NetizenDrama:

6.[+215, -4] The female lead’s fashion is a little tacky…is it intend to hide her beauty?

9.[+161, -2] Han Jimin’s clothes. It doesn’t follow the drama, it’s too loose

1.[+3021, -108] I just want a a pharmacist who looks like Jung Hae In in my neighborhood…so i can get sick often~ (LOL SAME I'll be there WEEKLY with a new sickness)

6.[+443, -13] Do something about the female lead’s clothes. Where did you get these clothes?…It’s doesn’t match with her concept of a strong woman. Moreover, how could you make our pretty Jimin wear that!!

10.[+206, -10] It’s fun but the female lead’s clothes are so odd

I guess a hot topic is her fashion! LMAOOO everyone's a fashion police, love it!

tumblr_nk5bgeRcG81u9b0quo1_500.gif

Hyeon Su also is getting the hint. I do think he already knows. It is only a matter of time before everyone knows. How can i concentrate on work with these gorgeous gifs:wub:

I said i will not mind the ratings but we are closely getting there. Imagine the new coming weeks. The only scenes we have not seen are those JI and JH being so sweet together. They are just so gorgeous together. Chemistry just by looking and smiling:wub: Please come quickly wed and thurs:D

Han Ji Min has good eye for projects.. I mean, she's always a brilliant actress from the past, but her past projects often hit-and-miss.. But I find her choice of projects since Age of Shadows has been consistently good.. I love how he challenged herself as an actress and get out of her comfort zone.. Not to mention dozens of recognitions since Miss Baek.. I hope she continues to impress us in the future also

For JHI, I hope he gets more lead offers in the future.. Because the guy can act.. I just wish he has more opportunities to show people what he's capable of.. Because his gaze always breaks my heart. Gimme more of those!!

And this is what i'm referring to...

Those lovely smiles are pure love and happiness! :love::heart:

Another cute smiles from episode 2... under spoiler.

The other side of my girl... she's the cutest! :wub:

1559883296.gif

Where do I begin was so nervous while watching it lol another great episode.Starting from their conversation about her confused feelings and how she was escaping from it lol jiho saying -i was your punching bag :D(there won't misunderstanding between them in their rel.because they don't shy away from saying truth to face even if it's hurts).

Jiho smiling and tearing up at the same time while seeing ji having conv with his son arghh my heart aches for the child :tears:

That little soft pat on ji arm by jiho after the intense moment with Gs was swoonworthy.

About Gs father suddenly wanting to meet ji is making me think that he knows his son is under his control thanks to ji cause whether his father like it or not he may need her.He keeps saying gs to take this rel casually (that's what he has been doing cause no love no passion is there and he just to marry her for sake of being in long term rel that we all know by now)so may be he want ji to stand by his son side keeping the things casual but at the same time asks Gs to get married to another as he consider it as business,I know this sound so unrealistic and far fetched moreover ji would never agree to this but just my thoughts.

I loved what jiho sunbae said -scarificing all alone in love is foolish and selfish act no noble idiocy

Seo-in seriously need to tell her sisters cause I know both of them tear that jerk once they know her sister is getting abused like this I was so furious watching that scene ahh no seo-in you shouldn't quit plz find some courage it's not easy but first she need to spill out everything.

Gs with jiho and his friends in bar was so awkward yet tense the way he was laughing and mocking at jiho.Gs telling he was pissed that ji has someone else while smiling and knowing that jiho was there he was kinda making sarcastic remarks as he think jiho can't have a normal rel 

Thanks to jae in for calling out gs for saying there is nothing to consider about jiho and for comforting your sister .I love love their bonding 

I think this is first time Gs said to his father that he has to marry ji even if it goes against him cause he knows he has now lost her but want to tie her down for his own

And what with this - Now I know to love you :rolleyes: yeah after all these years and let's be more in love he won't let her go easily sigh!

Ji -I am sorry for liking you :tears:

The last moment was such a cliff hanger 

This drama keeps getting better :thumbsup:

I am gonna re watch "heard it through the grapevine" drama while waiting for next episode lol it was another great drama from dir. aps highly recommended

Hello, Wave to dear @bebebisous33 @Lawyerh @Pmyonly @lu09 & other spring lovelies... :wub:

I am so behind the schedule but I am catching up!!

Just watched till the 3rd ep & I love the slow phase of this drama a lot! :) The relationship between fathers & sons are great! And Jo Ho & Jeong In, specially this scene... I just LOVE it as same as many chingus here!! The way she stopped him from crossing the road & then the bg music played so soft!! :wub: I love all these beautiful things so much!!! 

And Just adding some of my thoughts here... It would be even more affective if they showed that vehicles are passing by in between them!! Then the viewer get the feeling that The distance between them is so long to reach!!! :heart:

And he said that he doesn't want to cross the line but I want him to cross the line & make her fall for him!! Yes, I want them to fall in love with each other!!! :) I know why Ji Ho is stopping himself from getting closer to her but being married & having kid isn't a crime that you can't fall in love with your heart!!!! :blush:

SpringNight_E0506_00272.jpg

SpringNight_E0506_00275.jpg

I just can't wait to see the next eps & I was planing to watch them today!!! But our 4G wireless router suddenly stopped working this morning! So have to hire a technician to fix it! I will be back once he's back online.... :D 

This is so sad... I am so upset to be honest!!! :bawling:

Take care guys!! See you soon! :love:

I wonder why JI decided to see GS's father alone. She knows from the get go that they don't like her. I hope she will show his father why GS is hell bent on marrying her. So many scenarios and conflicts which makes this drama so enjoyable to watch. As in you will get nervous and will make you smile at the same time. Ji min and hae in has the best smiles ever. Those dimples:wub:

Just finished 

1- I love Ji-Ho's pharmacy family.  I call my officemate my work husband and thankfully his real husband doesn't mind at all. So I think of the senior pharmacist as Ji-Ho pharmacy/workplace mom.  She's terrific.

2- Great dropping the information that vintage Ji-ho can be fun and as willful and single-minded as Jung-In.

3- Ji-ho's aggressive play against Gi-Suk on the basketball court was something to watch.  It was as if Ji-Ho thought I might not be able to get the girl just yet so I'm going to work my frustration out on you on the basketball court AND WIN!!!

4-When Ji-Ho asked Gi-Suk not to go to Jing-In I had to stop the stream and watched another drama for two hours because I didn't think I could deal with what was coming  . . . then nothing came.  The phone call in the car was another tense moment for me.   Gi-Suk and Ji-Ho are playing a game of cat and mouse.  I'm not sure how well Gi-Suk is cued into the game he's playing.  The tension in this drama will be the death of me.

5- The pictures below reminded me of the time Ji-Ho spent talking to his son the the phone was so sweet. even though Ji-ho was hurting he took the time and emotional energy to be with his son. Sometime in kdrama people have children who are conveniently "away" and even though Korea is so technologically advanced they don't even skype with their child.  love is a bonus book, yeah, i'm talking about you.

6-Wanted to see more of the oldest sister's life.

7- My opinion of the younger sister keeps yoyo-ing. I can't tell if she is cued-in or clueless.  I can't tell if she is a truth-teller or a richard simmons-stirrer.  I hate the way she ignores the preference of others and does what she wants.  I love the fact that she tells 

8- I don't like Jung-In's friend Young-Joo.  She doesn't come off as very supportive.  She doesn't allow Jung-In any space or privacy.  I'm not sure I understand the nature of their friendship.

9- I don't know about Korean librarians but the humanities librarian at my uni is one step away from being straight up goth.

4 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Oh yes. Please check out these netizens comments, which gave me a laugh.

[Spoilers] One Spring Night E07-10 + Rating

Highlight comments via NetizenDrama:

6.[+215, -4] The female lead’s fashion is a little tacky…is it intend to hide her beauty?

9.[+161, -2] Han Jimin’s clothes. It doesn’t follow the drama, it’s too loose

1.[+3021, -108] I just want a a pharmacist who looks like Jung Hae In in my neighborhood…so i can get sick often~ (LOL SAME I'll be there WEEKLY with a new sickness)

6.[+443, -13] Do something about the female lead’s clothes. Where did you get these clothes?…It’s doesn’t match with her concept of a strong woman. Moreover, how could you make our pretty Jimin wear that!!

10.[+206, -10] It’s fun but the female lead’s clothes are so odd

I guess a hot topic is her fashion! LMAOOO everyone's a fashion police, love it!

Since everyone is talking about JI's fashion and outfit, here you go...

1559749253.png

I guess outfit doesn't matter with this man... He saw JI's "hangover look" and he even find it attractive! :joy:

1559890536.gif

tumblr_pryyztB3lY1wn7ajxo5_540.png

tumblr_pryzicKlLi1wn7ajxo6_540.png

New official and behind the scene photos to enjoy while waiting. (more under spoiler)

springnight_photo190607155813imbcdrama10.png

springnight_photo190607154658imbcdrama10.png

springnight_photo190607152405imbcdrama10%2B%25281%2529.png

springnight_photo190607152405imbcdrama14.png

springnight_photo190607152405imbcdrama13.png

springnight_photo190607152528imbcdrama11.png

springnight_photo190607153312imbcdrama11.png

springnight_photo190607155111imbcdrama11.png

springnight_photo190607154825imbcdrama12.png

springnight_photo190607155349imbcdrama12.png

springnight_photo190607155813imbcdrama11.png

springnight_photo190607155813imbcdrama13.png

I think her fashion is fine, sharp and very wearable to most jobs.

and all her hemlines have been symmetrical

and all her outfits look as if she could put them on by herself.

the lip lick was, ahh . . . . . . . . . distracting.

Look. It's not just me who thinks Jeong-In's style need a makeover, apparently so do K-netizens OK? 

I get what some of you are sayin' that she needs to look appropriate & for practicality purposes etc. STILL that doesn't mean she need to look dowdy & matronly alright? She can still look work appropriate & not dressed looking like a prude that's all I'm sayin' (shrug) 

EW Gi-Seok come across real clingy & obviously I'm not a fan LoL:P The fact they hold off marriage for so long is a clear indication the relationship has stalled for way too long. I mean when you know (to settle down) you just..know^_^ and you don't wait to ask either. 

Now I don't think Ji-Ho is right to test Gi-Seok like that either.. Geez all characters are playin' a twisted game I tell ya! :lol: I so agree I wish my neighborhood pharmacist look the way Ji-Ho does too!:w00t:

@xXMzSmilesXx

Yes I have watched that drama - it's my absolute fave. And in comparison to Jeong-In, the female character in that drama was dressed way better:P

@Kooslee

Er-- Ji-Ho is dressed like a single parent so it suits him, I don't have a problem with it.

Watching these 2 episodes I was like Wooaaaahhh *bottom up my drink* and *spurt it all out* at every scene that drives my adrenaline woaaaahh :scream:

now what i can not wait to see for upcoming episodes are:

1. JI fight with all her might for JH

2. JH stand up for all the critics and tell the world he is worthy enough to get a woman like JI

3. JI and Eunu have more playtime together 

4. JH’s parent finally met JI and love her enough as future daughter in law

5. Seo In being more fearless to her husband Shi Hoon (as we already know how smart she was to use her husband’s staff as a way out of her abusive husband)

6. GS deal with the aftereffect of favoring a loan for SH, and got doom because of it hohohoho (not a smart move yo! Should have heard his father for this one) :skull:

7. Jae In finally step up her game with JH’s friend, Young Jae

8. JI’s father become helpless as he knows how his daughters all got treated

9. And last but not least i would love to see the true nature of GS’ father, whether he will discourage JI in his first meeting or perhaps he is smart enough to use her for his own masterplan for his son (speaking of controlling his son as he already a brief idea of how JI is from her father). the latter will bring more drama though:glasses:

yup nothing is wrong with all these predictions/imagination in mind right? :glasses:

What about you guys?? What do you want to see? Wishing for the female lead’s outfit got better? Or else?

36 minutes ago, unknown12 said:

Watching these 2 episodes I was like Wooaaaahhh *bottom up my drink* and *spurt it all out* at every scene that drives my adrenaline woaaaahh :scream:

now what i can not wait to see for upcoming episodes are:

1. JI fight with all her might for JH

2. JH stand up for all the critics and tell the world he is worthy enough to get a woman like JI

3. JI and Eunu have more playtime together 

4. JH’s parent finally met JI and love her enough as future daughter in law

5. Seo In being more fearless to her husband Shi Hoon (as we already know how smart she was to use her husband’s staff as a way out of her abusive husband)

6. GS deal with the aftereffect of favoring a loan for SH, and got doom because of it hohohoho (not a smart move yo! Should have heard his father for this one) :skull:

7. Jae In finally step up her game with JH’s friend, Young Jae

8. JI’s father become helpless as he knows how his daughters all got treated

9. And last but not least i would love to see the true nature of GS’ father, whether he will discourage JI in his first meeting or perhaps he is smart enough to use her for his own masterplan for his son (speaking of controlling his son as he already a brief idea of how JI is from her father). the latter will bring more drama though:glasses:

yup nothing is wrong with all these predictions/imagination in mind right? :glasses:

What about you guys?? What do you want to see? Wishing for the female lead’s outfit got better? Or else?

All are good, except #7.  Exactly how would Jae In step up her game with Young Jae?  She is all over him now and he said her sister was his ideal type, pretty much the opposite of Jae In. Winning a guy who was reluctant is always a Pyrrhic victory; you always think he settled but really wanted someone else.  As an older but wiser female, choose among the guys who show interest first.  You have a better chance of long term happiness.

Archived