[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@annamchoi me too:tears:. GS is gonna find out about it. The younger sister will find out about it. The friend too if he is not an idiot lol:sweatingbullets:. It's gonna be a mess. I'll just wait until tomorrow to watch both eps at the same time.

I'm starting to think that JH will end things with JI and she will find out about that meeting with JH and his friend later. I guess this will trigger her to end things with GS. 

1 minute ago, ck1Oz said:

She's engaged officially now? 

Subs are out and I had to stop after 5 min too much stress with no known resolutions

Exactly my point... tomorrow there must be a resolution!! JI have to make a choice!!

I literally am squealing sooo hardddd!!!

HJM is such a brilliant actress! The fight scene with GS and when she’s tearing up over her convo with JH were so good till

it breaks my heart. 

Speaking about the convo, that scene shows how bold JI is. Her sister brought up about her fearless side so she began to take reckless decisions. Showing up on his door is very, very, bold and yet she’s stepping the gas real hard. And when she said no to JH... woah, she’s really cool.

SH, gtfo. I loathe you so much i’ve never hate a character as much as i hate you. your good looks cant conceal your nasty doings, you nasty boy. bye. 

EU wanting to see JI is so adorable! I guess JH’s mom is sensing something hihi. 

Lastly, how JI said “let’s break up” OVER THE PHONE and LOOKS AT JH WITH FIERCE is just *standing applause*.

A part of me feels so relieved knowing the “let’s break up” words have been said and that JI and JH’s friendship will be in the open air. Another part is anticipating and hoping that the nasty war won’t be that nasty. Ah, this drama is wrecking me. 

Also, I just need to point out that GS is helping SH for the loan thingy and I think GS is planning something through it. The preview clearly showed us how GS won’t let JI go and mentioned about not wanting to get revenge but instead, making a scene. I have no clue with what he’ll do... I just hope GS won’t turn as nasty as SH.

Y'all YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE EPISODE 5, we wanted progression from JI - she basically became the fearless girl that we keep hearing about and basically TOOK A DIVE and literally did it so fierce, I was like GIRL YESSSSSS!

so-excited-gif-tumblr-3.gif

There's so many good scenes, I just don't know where to begin talking! 

I was pretty depressed throughout the episode, especially the talks between JI and JH, I was like UGH too much ANGST, I don't know if I can handle it. But don't worry guys, this rollercoaster is worth it!

There was an interesting conversation between JI and her mum, that I feel like influenced her to break up with GS.

Spoiler

JI *looking forlorn and depressed, her gaze casted downwards* : What kind of guy should I marry?

Mum: What about GS? You don't think it'll work out? Arguing and fighting can make you get more attached. It's not easy to severe those bonds

JI: I didn't say we're breaking up. (Girl you're body language tells-us-EVERYTHING!)

Mum: You can't control what your heart wants.

*Straight cut scene to JI in the library thinking about what her mum told her. Her librarian colleagues her talking about theme for a new event and asks JI her ideas on it. And PLEASE take note of what she says, because it has subdued meaning that is connected to her thoughts about GS and her feelings for JH*

JI: "Unexpectedly you"?  

Cr: Netflix

We also re-confirm a major reason why JI is less inclined to marry GS - he's parent's disapproval. I think parental approval is important for individual's, but it's literally case by case scenario for me. But in this case, it is evident that JI feels really really hurt by the fact that GS parent's disapprove of her so much. That's why she's so hurt by the fact that GS keeps saying they should get married - dude if your parent's aren't on board that's a problem that doesn't MAGICALLY GO AWAY. The entire scene was heartbreaking!

Spoiler

JI: Do you know what it feels like to be disapproved of? How could I be excited, fully knowing they don't like me? Do you think I'm crazy or what? Would you be excited?

GS: JI, that's ---

JI *yelling her lungs out* : I haven't brought it up because I knew I'd feel petty and lame. Did you have to make me talk about it and feel this miserable? Why are you being so mean? And you say you want to marry me? Do you actually mean it? Even just for a moment... Have you ever felt sorry for me? I never begged you for your love or pestered you to marry me. I just hoped you'd understand how I feel. Is it that hard?

GS: Okay, I heard you. Now, I know. (What DO YOU MEAN NOW YOU NOW FML WTF)

JI: No. You've known from the get-go. You've been just neglecting it all along. That's what hurts the most. (That's my girl, telling it like how it is!) 

JI actively seeking out JH, which is so important since the entire conversation at the beginning of the episode was how they should just stop, especially JH taking the high road and saying we should be strangers, but they both know they can't! JH, our puppy has been doing such a stellar job at this (avoiding JI), and literally our fierce-JI was the one who sought him out, and the entire scenes WAS JUST TOO GOOD. Literally went from angsty to funny/cute. 

Spoiler

Beautiful high angle shot of him opening his door, poking his head and looking at JI leaning on the wall. He's like he's trying to use the door as a barrier to protect himself from her. 

*JH & JI facing each other*

JI: Why are you ignoring my calls? is that what you're going to do now?

JH: I didn't know you called. It was on vibrate. Did something happen?

JI: Am I the only one having a hard time? You're fine? I guess you're totally fine. (Girl TRUST ME he ain't fine)

JH *sigh*: You've got to be kidding me.

JI: Am I a hassle to you? Am I annoying?

JH: Yes you are. You shouldn't have come here. Why did you come? We should just go back to being strangers. What do you expect me to do if you show up now ---  

*JI suddenly cover JH mouth - both staring at each other - JI becomes emotional - they both become sad - JH LOOKS LIKE HE WANTS TO GIVE HER A HUG*

JH: Have you had dinner? How about we get some?

JI: What are you buying?

JH: Why do I have to buy?

JI: Of course. I took a taxi to get here.

JH: It's not like I told you to come. (Is this a lovers quarrel cuz I'm loving it!)

JI: Is that a no? I'll just go home then.

JH: You're selfish, you know that?

*cut to them going to a restaurant*

JH & JI conversation at the coffee shop is super important (you gotta have dessert after a meal).

Spoiler

JH: Can't you tell that this is torture for me?

JI *sigh*: Why should I care?

JH: Again, the mean Lee Jeong-In has surfaced.

JI: You'll be seeing her from now on. I'm known to be a trouble maker. (YESSSS!)

JH: Help me. I mean it. I need your help, JI.

JI: What if I can't?

JH: Then force yourself to

JI: No.

JH: You must. You're... too good for me (PUPPPY NOOOOO, YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!)

On a side note Jae-In and JH friend are literally like wingmen for our OTP. They basically unknowingly forced JI and JH to be in an enclosed space again ALONE. It was through their help that we got this FANTASTIC ending.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

*JH & JI smiling at the situation they're in.... GS calls JI interrupting their cute AF moment. Interesting mid-shot scene where JH has his whole body turned and is positioned nearly off the screen, like he wants to give JI the privacy & also I feel like because he doesn't want to hear them talking*

JI: Hello? *JI turn to gaze at JH*

GS voice on the phone: What did you want to talk about?

*JI and JH stare at each other*

GS voice on the phone: You said you wanted to talk.

*JI holds JH gaze with DETERMINATION, y'all fierce-JI is in the house*

JI: Let's break up.

*JH shock and approaches JI as if to stop her, JI shuffles back as if saying NO,  let me do this, but still maintaining her gaze at JH*

Sorry for the long post. Like I said there is so much happening at this episode, and so many things we can talk about. Don't get me started about SH and SI - this issue deserves a damn post on it's own because I'm FUMING at the situation! Anyways y'all can't wait to hear your thoughts about this ep!

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

@annamchoi me too:tears:. GS is gonna find out about it. The younger sister will find out about it. The friend too if he is not an idiot lol:sweatingbullets:. It's gonna be a mess. I'll just wait until tomorrow to watch both eps at the same time.

I'm starting to think that JH will end things with JI and she will find out about that meeting with JH and his friend later. I guess this will trigger her to end things with GS. 

This episode has stressed me out...really! tensions are building up..true feelings of liking/ falling for eachother are getting obvious..

but then both are trying to keep their feelings within themselves!

thier first petty quarrel outside JH's apartment is childish JI: am Iam annoying!? JH: yes you are.but no matter how both tried to avoid each other they cant ..even how much harder they try.

JI is being true to her feelings now that she is fallinng for JH too..as I believe that no matter what you mind tells you not do but your heart  diesnt agree other wise..

JH on the other hand, the more he  tried to supress/avoid  his feelings for JI, the harder he cant..the more he falls for her!

GS of course will not give up easily .He invested So much wth JI, not romantically but in other aspects otherwise.He will marry her, not because he truly love her but because of the business aspect .He knew his parents doesnt like her,  his dad 's vocal  about it..why bring her to the family then? it is because of his pride and ego? because JI is a wife material thst he can brag about. It isnt a marriage at all without love .

Seo In,its high time that she took matter in her hands! SH is one  bad husband! 

Im so loving Jae In..I mean even if she discovers the truth, I know she will support JI..

cant wait to see Eun visits the library again..it  seems he likes JI so much..

PS

Im so giddy when JI visited JH in the apartment! theyre arguing and yet they cant let go of each other..talk about thier first lover's quarrel I supposed!

32 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

GS of course will not give up easily .He invested So much wth JI, not romantically but in other aspects otherwise.He will marry her, not because he truly love her but because of the business aspect .He knew his parents doesnt like her,  his dad 's vocal  about it..why bring her to the family then? it is because of his pride and ego? because JI is a wife material thst he can brag about. It isnt a marriage at all without love .

Seo In,its high time that she took matter in her hands! SH is one  bad husband! 

Im so loving Jae In..I mean even if she discovers the truth, I know she will support JI..

What I feel like he has "invested" so much in JI, is his TIME. For him since they have been together for a long time, marriage would be the next step. JH banker friend says that even though GS keeps mentioning marriage, "I don't really think he wants to", that it's only because they have been together for a long time.

Also in the preview you can hear GS saying "I got pissed because it seemed like she had someone else". Which reflects JI and her friend's conversation at the library, when her JI-friend question if GS pride could really let her go knowing that she likes someone else. Even though her feelings for JI is not the main reason she's breaking up with him; JI friend is right that to the outside world it looks like betrayal and that's exactly how GS will take it. Also the people who gain business benefit from this marriage would be JI dad and SH. I think JI dad is annoying, but in the end he's just being a dad who wants the best for his daughters future and his own. Though SH on the other hand. OMG I just have SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THAT LITTLE LYING-ABUSIVE-RAT!

Spoiler

tumblr_nocuhzDA5k1u8zsalo1_500.gif

It's been really annoying that GS has to seek SH "help" to basically force JI into the corner to marry him. GS should have backed off from SH when JI told him too. I know she could have elaborated a bit more on the situation but her sister's divorcing is not her place to say. I feel like this loan will have a detrimental impact on GS career and I hope GS doesn't use it to make JI feel sorry for him and somehow try to weasel back into her life.

Omg I believed you all when posts were written nothing  happened. 

richard simmons is going to hit  the fan. And those 2 progressed so much in this episode. Golly gosh I am now late for my morning appts because  of ep 5. So have to go. 

But golly gosh, the writer is going this route huh? The 3rd party so no clean break up. The friend is right. The war will be nasty.

Well acted. Very well acted episode.

And the subs? Trust me when I say what they said is so much more hard hitting than the subs. Which glossed over the meaning and didn't  do the exact translation.  I could feel my  heart shredding  hearing  the words.

Archived