[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66691132_2250032608641606_12067058553412

This series was definitely unique & different from other on going dramas! It had a strange vibe on love... :) I really love the ending!!!! It's very much satisfied & beautiful for Yu Ji Ho & Jeong In & their little prince!!! :heart: And the way Ji Ho & Jeong In become kids in front of their lover is my fav parts of the show!!!!! I just love their romance.... Finally the ship has sailed with the compass to guide them! :D

And ha ha ha.... Gi Seok & Si Hoon are same in looks, smile & everything!! Are they bros separated at birth..??! :ph34r: Somehow I feel that the side characters left incomplete at the ending!!! It'd be so great if we had few eps more so that we'd have a more deep down meaning to the finale!!!! :thumbsup: But I am pretty much OK with it!!! The happiness of our lovebirds matters more here... :)

And wow! Time travels fast & time to wave each other!! Thank you so much, dear @bebebisous33 @Pmyonly @tok-soompi @thistle @annamchoi & other beautiful chingus who filled this thread with beautiful pics, videos, GIFs & everything!!!! :heart: Special thanks to dear @Lawyerh friend for persuading me in to watch this!!!! :) I will definitely miss this drama & its beautifully phased OSTs so much.... :( :heart:

And finally, let them speak here... 338-3387512_instagram-heart-icon-like-for-kids-curtir-instagram.png

thank you for letting us get together,

just like three waves of the sea

-by gm4queen

I finally watched the finale. I loved how it ended the way they met:wub:. It was a beautiful ending and I couldn't ask for more:heart:. What am I gonna watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays:bawling:?? I'm gonna miss this show:tears:.

It was hilarious how Dumb and Dumber were blaming each other while drinking in daylight lol:joy:. Not to mention, GS and JI dad's fight. It was priceless ROFL:mrgreen:. I liked how the writer didn't change any of them at the end because realistically they will never change.

GS dad still the same with his view of marriage. JI dad still the same but the only thing that changed about him is the fact that he is standing up to GS dad. We never find out if he took that job at the end. GS apologized to JI over the phone however we never know if it was genuine or not. Not to mention, the way he told his blind date that he doesn't remember the last time he was in a relationship<_<. Dude, not cool:weary:

As for SH, while I was pissed off he wasn't put in jail, I'm trying to understand SI position here. Even if SI presses charges, he will get less time in jail and he will never change. Not to mention, I believe she did this for the sake of her baby. What surprised me though is the fact that SH signed those divorce papers. I think his lawyer friend listing those charges plus SI comment about the baby knowing the truth someday about the assaults woke him up. Well, we know our girl has her sisters, mom, JH, EW and her baby with her so she will be fine and that's reassuring:blush:

Now the good part. I was laughing hard when JH friends locked him in the room and ordered that chicken and beer:joy::mrgreen:. It didn't take that long for JI to get the report from her friend ROFL:joy:. I thought she wanted to move lmao. Even poor YJ got scolded by Jae In lol. Only HS escaped:lol:.

And that pledge lol. Funny how at the end, she ended up signing one as well:D. He never lies and she will marry him or else she stays single. So cute.......But poor EW, I wonder where he ended up sleeping that night ROFL. Her sleeping habits.... There are somethings that never change:mrgreen:. I'm happy that we got the family meetings and they didn't rush through the wedding. We still got JI dad not approving but he will come around. Life goes on and we know at the end, they will be together. It all started in the pharmacy and ended with it:blush:

YJ and Jae In relationship was quiet but cute at the same time. While I would have liked to know if he passed the exam, I'm glad they left it as it is. Even if he doesn't pass the exam, Jae In will still be there for him at the end.

HS, YJ and JH bromance/ JI and her library friends was amazing and that's what friends are for. The sisters relationship was also amazing as well. At the end of the day, they have each other's backs. 

I would like to thank all Chingus who were with us in this beautiful journey:blush:. You all made this thread interesting and exciting. This is one drama I won't be able to forget:tears:. I'll miss you all:kiss_wink:. Thanks for the posts, videos and pictures...... It was nice to meeting you all. I'll see you around in other threads.

The PD must be really happy to trust the writer and have such amazing team of cast.  The no msg dialogues and the most natural chemistry between all cast and the camera directions that we looked like peeping into someone's life is amazing.

credit to author

The show style no need to wrap everything up in a neat bow.  As to me it feels like we just happens to passby and peep into people's life and fell in love together with them... but we have to move on and we trusted that they will end up well as what we seen them.

Hugging all of you here whether have you contribute or just a silence reader. :wub:

credit to author

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

The show style no need to wrap everything up in a neat bow.  As to me it feels like we just happens to passby and peep into people's life and fell in love together with them... but we have to move on and we trusted that they will end up well as what we seen them.

Perfectly said!  This is just how I feel as well.  This was the most satisfying ending that I have ever seen on a drama.  Everything is not perfect but neither is real life, and One Spring Night feels just like real life.

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Hugging all of you here whether have you contribute or just a silence reader. :wub:

Hugs, hearts, and cookies for everyone!

:cookie::heart::cookie::heart::cookie:

............editing to add this thought.............Writer-nim if you could somehow miraculously be listening to us on this thread, I'd want you to know that One Spring Night is exactly the drama that I (and many, many other viewers) want to see all the time.  All is forgiven for SITR; you have learned well.  We are so grateful.

Agreeing with the chingus here - One Spring Night has to be the most satisfying series ever ! It just climbed to my most favorite kdrama. I loved Something in the Rain and now OSN. I will be in a look out for this director and writer's next show. I hope to see you all then :wub:

Netflix North America is now showing the drama. 

Watching the first episode after having finished the series was a revelation of artistry and confirmed how well the creative team managed the story.  The first episode was so rich with details that would come out later.

There were so many things I had forgotten or hadn't noticed the first time. 

JH met Ji and GS on the same day.

GS was the new comer to the basketball group.

When JI told JH's parents that she loved him more than he loved her and that he refused to date her at first, I thought she wasn't telling the truth, but on seeing Episode 1 after the series it is so clear how strong the full was.

When discussing relationships with her friend, JI said " the first encounter could be all you need to be smitten by someone, like destiny".  She said this while texting JH asking for his bank account number, but accidentally sent the text to GS. 

When Jae-In explained she came home to Korea to avoid stalking a guy and explains, "love make you crazy." their is a look of envy on JI face because she's never had that crazy love

In revisiting episode 1, I realized I had forgotten how palpable  JH's loneliness was.

Seo-In's face when meet JH and EW is so transformed from the first time we saw her.  The mask of made up perfection has been discarded. 

Found another post about our lovely couple:blush:

http://couch-kimchi.com/2019/07/10/ck-digest-one-spring-night-part-2-crossing-the-line/

@hushhh I'm gonna do a full marathon when I come back from my vacation:thumbsup:.

SI and JH had come a long way. Indeed, these two were the ones who changed the most if we look back in the beginning chingu. 

I will binge watch too from the beginning. This drama is just so beautiful. I swear the writer redeemed herself. And for the PD, i will always watch his work. I haven't watched heard through the grapevine so i will watch it after watching all the episodes again. It is hard to move on lol. Just seeing these pics, goodness this drama is just love:wub:

Thank you everyone for the insightful posts, heart fluttering pics and gifs. This is such a wonderful drama that i will watch from time to time. Looking forward to the PD, writer's next drama. And ofcourse the next project of my bias han ji min:wub: Appreciate everyone's contribution to this thread:D

Archived