[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Me, too.  I wonder what it would be like to have siblings like that.  

.....this is just slaying me.  I wanna read spoilers and hang around but I'm baking bread today (two loaves baked, four more loaves rising, and at least two more to prepare), so my kitchen is calling me.  Drat!

editing............I'm taking a two-minute work break so I came online to check and, yes, the not legal sites have posted the Raw.  

Now, it's back to the kitchen for me.  Life is so unfair.  <_<

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There real happy life will now start without us watching... but until the end they managed it to give me the most natural feeling it maybe ever had in a KDrama. There where times I felt first like - hey i would have done something else - but when i think twice - JI woudn´t and thats the most importend. A writer need there characters stay true. That can even change the direction on a story.

I watched it on Air - and i was not happy in one scnee - need the subs for it of course - but she let him sign a paper and i believe it was about him not getting drunk again - because when she found out he had too much with his best buddies she was angry first and wanted to rip the paper and told him she will not marry him. He even got on his knees to say sorry. I did not liked her for that -  i mean who was it first who used to drink a lot with her friends. Who came in the pharmacy in need of something to cure her hangover?

So i was so happy and i loved the scene so much when it was just her a few scenes later who woke up in EW bed after drinking too much with his family. Gosh - I celebrated on my chair here. And he asked her to sign a note now too. That was adorable. And again - felt so real. Later they showed that note again and one line was changed - maybe to both are forbidden to dring too much - not sure - I will find out later.

For me today was not wasted at all - the sisters together - wonderful. Even so we did not see the husband behind bars - and the divorce until the end - he finally signed the paper. Its like life is - actually in life there will never be a happy end - because it never ends - someone may die - but the other survive and it goes on - but it ends in a very wonderful time and let us believe the marriage will come next - they will be family - EW found his Mother by heart.

I wonder what JH said that all woman around him started to cry. It was clear even without words that the mother and sisters like him a lot and they could see how deep in love JI is.

Today was so much more - we - us - they together - and i hoped for it and liked it a lot.

I smiled like crazy while watching. And i am very happy with the end.

11 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

There real happy life will now start without us watching... but until the end they managed it to give me the most natural feeling it maybe ever had in a KDrama. There where times I felt first like - hey i would have done something else - but when i think twice - JI woudn´t and thats the most importend. A writer need there characters stay true. That can even change the direction on a story.

I watched it on Air - and i was not happy in one scnee - need the subs for it of course - but she let him sign a paper and i believe it was about him not getting drunk again - because when she found out he had too much with his best buddies she was angry first and wanted to rip the paper and told him she will not marry him. He even got on his knees to say sorry. I did not liked her for that -  i mean who was it first who used to drink a lot with her friends. Who came in the pharmacy in need of something to cure her hangover?

So i was so happy and i loved the scene so much when it was just her a few scenes later who woke up in EW bed after drinking too much with his family. Gosh - I celebrated on my chair here. And he asked her to sign a note now too. That was adorable. And again - felt so real. Later they showed that note again and one line was changed - maybe to both are forbidden to dring too much - not sure - I will find out later.

For me today was not wasted at all - the sisters together - wonderful. Even so we did not see the husband behind bars - and the divorce until the end - he finally signed the paper. Its like life is - actually in life there will never be a happy end - because it never ends - someone may die - but the other survive and it goes on - but it ends in a very wonderful time and let us believe the marriage will come next - they will be family - EW found his Mother by heart.

I wonder what JH said that all woman around him started to cry. It was clear even without words that the mother and sisters like him a lot and they could see how deep in love JI is.

Today was so much more - we - us - they together - and i hoped for it and liked it a lot.

I smiled like crazy while watching. And i am very happy with the end.

If I may spoil ...

JI pledged that no matter what she will marry him or otherwise stay single while JH crossed out the drinking part and promised that he would never lie. It was all tied up so sweetly. 

Finally taking a breakfast break (at 11 AM!) and the subs are already posted on the not legal sites.  Oh my.  I'm gonna have to watch at least a few minutes.  Can't stand waiting another moment!

Thanks everyone for the spoilers & gifs & everything.  :wub:

30 minutes ago, Real_noona said:

If I may spoil ...

JI pledged that no matter what she will marry him or otherwise stay single while JH crossed out the drinking part and promised that he would never lie. It was all tied up so sweetly. 

THANK YOU!!!!

Oh thats wonderful!!! I love that!!!!

watched with subs! THE  END! We all did get our happy ending ..❤️ will definitely  missed our otp! hopefully, theyll be pair up in the future again  

To EVERYONE:Thank you so much that  I have  met you .We may have come from all over the globe, but our love for OSN had  brought us together as one big family .very grateful.  

again, thank you all, thank you Haein and Jimin for bringing us together...because of our love for you...you had brought so much joy in our K Drama lives! to which we are grateful for 

take care and stay safe everybody!

Spoiler

See you in September... HAEIN!

my twosome pair ..❤️

haemincouple-20190712010457

The subs are out and 

This is the most slice of life slice-of-life drama ever.

The ending had nothing really big happening.  Just another lovely episode watching ordinary people with loving friends and family walk their path to happiness.

JI to friend: "Make sure you bring your wallet."

@stroppyse Mhmm.......okay. I take that explanation.

2 hours ago, thistle said:

I respectfully disagree. 

It was necessary to show the couple disagreeing, to show how they handled their feelings of anger and hurt, to show how they each took time to reflect.  

This drama has had pacing that has played out well and that makes sense in a real-life context.  Although our couple is love-love, it makes sense that they would have to disagree about something and that they would have to learn how to deal with conflict just like a real-life couple would.  Sometimes things take time. 

It makes sense to me. 

The one thing that I wish is that we had 20 episodes instead of 16 because there are so many other relationships of various sorts that need to be explored further because we have had such a wealth of excellent side stories:  SI/SH, YJ/JaeIn(this especially!), JIDad&Mom, JHDad&Mom,  GS&Dad, LibraryFriend&JHBankerFriend (this seems so possible), and general bonding of JI/JH/Friends/Family.

I agree that they needed a reason to disagree about something,  it was necessary to disturb the balance, a conflict was unavoidable. I don't say I never wanted them to fight, I'm just saying the reason why and how it came to this conflict seemed a bit shallow and too easy for me. 

JI knew that JH was totally drunk, she also knows that JH normally chooses his words very precise. He is a strong personality, who also mentioned multiple times that his son is his biggest strength (and weakness). 

Whatever happened at that night should have never taken for granted, the moment JI realized JH's lights are more or less out thi snight, she shouldn't listen to anything. 

All I wanted was a proper reason for them to fight, without directly speaking about breaking up. If we take real-life context into it, if something so little is already enough to shaken the peace, what if something really messy shows up. I would be more concered about this. 

If Eun-U mother would have should up, asking JH to get back together again or to take Eun-U and that would have caused some sort of problems and make JI think, fine.

But for me, it just doesn't make any sense that this evening would have such an impact. For JI pretty much nothing changed, guys always talk dumb stuff when they drink, she knows that from GS and from her own friends aswell. JH proved multiple times that he trusts her, heck, he accepted her proposal and he always is close to crying when she says something nice.

YJ Jaein is really a lot of wasted potential, they pretty much never made progress. SI/SH also feels like it will be rushed tonight, I would love to see a drama about her being a single mom with the support of her sisters. 

But to somehow bloat this little thing up and spent a whole episode to more or less nothing, 

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But to somehow bloat this little thing up and spent a whole episode to more or less nothing, 

It's sad that this didn't work for you.

I loved it. 

It's nice that we all enjoy different things.  That makes the world a more interesting place.

I am yet to watch the last episode (tmrw probably)but this drama definitely made it to my all time fav dramalist(2018-19) including the recent dramas that I watched - my ajusshi, mother, beautiful world,rise of Phoenixes(Chen kun is brilliant -if anyone here watch cdramas it's highly recommended,sky castle(except the ending which went flat for me),Mr sunshine and children of nobody.

Archived