[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I already watched many many k-dramas and I noticed there are " always" triangle love !

and , always, the third person .......is a witch ( if it's a woman) 

or an angel, ideal son-in-law; the man who has many many goods characters :

handsome, smart, nice, maybe very rich BUT he can't have the heroine's heart

bc she loves ..maybe he's CEO, smart , handsome but ...NOT nice and  especially arrogant !

We always love that third person ( as in The moon the sun, temperatur of love .....)

but here............it's completely different

GS, the third person, is a jert until......the last ep ! it's strange he doesn't change !!!!???

Maybe korean writers change the " trend" ???!!

the same in Angel's last mission love !

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GS has always believed that JI was with him due to his social status so when she asked him if he could trust her despite the past, he agreed. However he is still thinking that she would come back due to his wealth and not because of love. He has no idea why she would ask such a question. He sensed that there was some tension between JI and JH but he could not pint point the real cause, JH’s own past and trauma. For him, social status can only be the real cause. That’s why he offered the deal: come back to me and your father gets a director position. On the other hand, he agreed with his father to meet the assembly man Jang. In my opinion, he imagined that they were back due to JI’s rhetorical question and thought of dumping her after misleading her that he would marry her. GS is not just a clingy and pathetic loser, he is so stupid too. JI has been feeling guilty towards GS hence JH’s words triggered something in her. She saw herself as someone similar to EW’s mother. But she is not realizing that the guilt she is feeling is the result of GS’s passive-aggressive behavior over the years. I am glad that GS’s plan is going to backfire on him. GS never loved her. 

1 hour ago, Pmyonly said:

@Pmyonly, thank you for posting this picture. I love this upcoming scene and these women. They have a mother who is very supportive of them and willing to let her girls be who they want to be.  

I will also say that Jung Hae In has been come my favorite male lead in these 'slice of life' type dramas. He stole my heart in Something in the Rain and this drama has truly solidified as one of my favorite leads.

796434099de61d64b44846a79b32d507a8576d09

@bebebisous33i completely agree with you. GS never loved JI. And he also believes that JI never loved him and she only dated her because of money and social status. That is why he can't comprehend why JI will choose JH and he will always believe that JI will never be satisfied with JH. He really does not get it. His plan is to get JI back then dumped her to trample on JH and get his pride back. I really pity him. I hope there will be some sort of closure on him that he will realize that it is him who is the problem and JI left him because he has never loved and appreciated her. And JH is the exact opposite of him. That JI has not dated him because of money and status. Poor GS, he does not know what love is lol

I know many of us would like a partner/lover like JH, let's accept that as a given.

What I really want is a work family like the pharmacy crew.  Oh to work with people who actively love you and do their best so that you can have the best. Warmgushyfeeling.

giphy.gif

@lclarakl you are most welcome.Women in this drama are love:wub:from ji family to jiho mother and not to forget pharmacy noona B):D.Men well except the ones from jiho family+ young jae all are :vicx:

P.s It looks like jiho got some scolding from Jung in for drinking :D

I will miss watching live weekly and eagerly waiting for the subtitles. May the last episode be the best. Based on the preview, it seems to me that this is a very happy ending for a melodrama. Not that i am complaining but I am just not used to it lol. Usually melodramas have sad or open endings. Maybe because what is the use of introducing these societal issues like being a single father if JI and JH will not fight for their happiness. The drama just wants to give the message that being a single father does not deprive you of happiness and finding love. You just have to find your one and only true love who can understand and accept everything about you:wub:

GS doesn’t know what love is that’s why his view about marriage is so different from reality. He dreamed of a marriage of love, while in reality he only wanted to marry JI out of convenience. Since he was wealthy, he would have always had the upper hand in the couple. The worst is that GS has been mistreating JI all this time and keeps doing it as he had planned to backstab her. Fact is that JI didn’ t betray GS as he has never been loyal and nice towards her. Somehow I wished, JH’ s ex would regret her action in the sense that she realized that social status is no guarantee for happiness 

11 hours ago, thistle said:

I think that JI is asking a rhetorical question and that she is being ironic.  She is hurt by what she has heard from JH and she believes that he cannot trust her.  So when she is confronted by GS, she is basically saying "why would you think of trusting me" and "what makes you think that we could be together after I left you" and what she means is that he should face the fact that he would never be happy with her.

Perhaps there is some difference in translation.  The subtitles somehow did not seem to convey what I saw in JI's face and what I heard in her voice.  I do not believe that she was in any way considering a future with GS; instead, I think that

• she was fed up with GS
  • maybe also fed up a little bit with JH not trusting her
  • very probably a lot fed up with herself because she feels responsible for the messy relationships between the three of them.

There would be no way she would ever go back to GS.  That ship has sailed.  But GS is an idiot, as always, and does Not understand what she is saying.

8 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

You are welcome :Dthankfully my laptop is safe lol.@ bold ahh a big no she just came back listening those words of jiho whether he should trust her not and then seeing giseok that moment tbh one can clearly see by looking how tired she was by the constant hovering by gs.She was basically questioning herself by saying those words to Giseok sarcastically.

At this point of time I don't even have anything to say about giseok , ji mom was the only one left for him to persuade he still want to try okay do it but at the end of the day he knows it won't work out.

Mhm, okay, maybe I am not good enough to identify that, the sound in her voice didn't give me these vibes. When GS said he would trust her again and she even brought that up before her best friend, I felt like she went nuts for even spent thoughts on it. 

I thought aswell that she is fed up and highly annoyed by GS beforehand, but the way the first half was shown it felt like she was evaluating. 

I still think the whole episode was unnecessary and a bit bloated, but at the end I'm just happy we are back on track. 

Anyway, I'm ready for the finale today.

O MY GOD!! JUST GOT BACK FROM REAL LIFE :cold_sweat: TO THIS DRAMA WORLD...

HAVEN'T WATCH SINCE LAST THURSDAY EPISODE!! YOU ALL SPOILED ME SO MUCH WITH THOSE SPOILERS!! :bawling:

NEED TO PREPARE MY HEART FOR ALL OF THE HEART FLUTTERING SCENES...:dissapointed_relieved:

AND FOR THE HAPPY ENDING???

tenor.gif?itemid=4988274

i should do a marathon as soon as possible :triumph:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤
3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I still think the whole episode was unnecessary and a bit bloated, but at the end I'm just happy we are back on track. 

I respectfully disagree. 

It was necessary to show the couple disagreeing, to show how they handled their feelings of anger and hurt, to show how they each took time to reflect.  

This drama has had pacing that has played out well and that makes sense in a real-life context.  Although our couple is love-love, it makes sense that they would have to disagree about something and that they would have to learn how to deal with conflict just like a real-life couple would.  Sometimes things take time. 

It makes sense to me. 

The one thing that I wish is that we had 20 episodes instead of 16 because there are so many other relationships of various sorts that need to be explored further because we have had such a wealth of excellent side stories:  SI/SH, YJ/JaeIn(this especially!), JIDad&Mom, JHDad&Mom,  GS&Dad, LibraryFriend&JHBankerFriend (this seems so possible), and general bonding of JI/JH/Friends/Family.

33 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I wish for a Partner like JH - but can I have those sisters too?

So happy with the ending!!!!!!

Sisters yes i am crying seeing this clip it seems like jung in got to know about her sister getting abused :bawling:

I love them with my whole heart :heart:

cr uploader 

Archived