• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extract from soompi:)

Han Ji Min Waits With Longing For Jung Hae In In “One Spring Night”

Han Ji Min Waits With Longing For Jung Hae In In “One Spring Night”

May 13, 2019
by L. Kim

With a little over a week left before its premiere, “One Spring Night” released new stills of Han Ji Minand Jung Hae In.

“One Spring Night” is about librarian Lee Jung In (Han Ji Min) and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (Jung Hae In) who are on the search for love and are faced with a sudden wave of emotions in the midst of their relatively calm lives.

The released stills show Jung Hae In talking to someone on the phone and Han Ji Min waiting for him. She is staring at him as if she is just waiting for his call to end. The warm, low glow of the street lamps help portray a dull, romantic vibe.F5jflfBykgbu636933584292952296.png

As their distance gradually becomes closer, viewers are looking forward to a realistic romance that the two lead actors will portray.

“One Spring Night” will air its first episode on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

Extract from Soompi

Jung Hae In Describes How He Is Similar To His Character In “One Spring Night”

May 14, 2019
by R. Jun

Jung Hae In has given viewers a deeper look into his character Yoo Ji Ho, a warm, kind-hearted pharmacist, from the upcoming romance drama “One Spring Night.”

When asked how similar he is to his character, Jung Hae In said, “About 50 percent. We’re pretty close in personality, but our situation is completely different. I’m similar to Ji Ho in that we have our philosophy and beliefs about life and that we don’t take any situation lightly. But there are parts where we are different, so I’m working hard to come to a deeper understanding of the character.”

Jung Hae In gave three key descriptors for his character. He said Ji Ho is thoughtful and warm, but also added that he is competitive, leading viewers to anticipate what it is exactly that brings out the pharmacist’s competitive fire.

Nice still cut:wub: visually, they match. Looking forward to their chemistry:)

Han Ji Min Is Deep In Thought And Worried In “One Spring Night”

Han Ji Min Is Deep In Thought And Worried In “One Spring Night”

May 15, 2019
by K. Lew

Han Ji Min has immersed herself into her new character for the upcoming drama “One Spring Night.”

In the released photos for the drama, Han Ji Min’s expression shows that she is full of worries. She appears to have arrived home full of apprehension, as she sits balled up on her couch alone without even taking off her coat or turning on the lights.

Han-Ji-Min-2.jpg

“One Spring Night” is a heart-fluttering romance about a man and a woman who find love on one spring night. Han Ji Min plays Lee Jung In, a woman who knows how to look for happiness, while Jung Hae In plays Yoo Ji Ho, a warm-hearted man.

The drama is set to air its first episode on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

If you haven’t already, check out a preview for the drama here!

@nidcha202 that is what i am ranting too. Goodness MBC is not doing their job of promoting this drama. New timeslot then i am sure this will be compared to SITR and i don't like it. Talk about pressure. Ji min will have all the blame if in case this does not deliver. Oh well what can we do. I will just enjoy watching and hoping to drama gods that this drama will rate well:tears:

D-5 and I'm really getting excited. The new stills are just pure love:wub:. Especially the first one. I am sure they will have the full teaser this week and I am really looking forward to it:wub: I just need these 2 to have an amazing checmistry and I am set to fall in love lol

Extract from Soompi

•  

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Get Intimate On “One Spring Night” In Heart-Fluttering Posters For New Drama

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Get Intimate On “One Spring Night” In Heart-Fluttering Posters For New Drama

May 17, 2019
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “One Spring Night” has unveiled two romantic new posters of stars Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min!

“One Spring Night” is a new Wednesday-Thursday drama about the romance that blossoms between librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In), two ordinary people looking for love. The drama will be helmed by director Ahn Pan Seok, who previously worked with Jung Hae In on his hit drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

On May 17, the drama released its final two main posters, both of which capture romantic moments between its two leads. The first poster shows Lee Jung In opening her door and looking surprised to find Yoo Ji Ho outside, while the second features the couple blissfully sharing an affectionate moment outside on a warm spring night.

Han-Ji-Min-Jung-Hae-In1.jpgJung-Hae-In-Han-Ji-Min-2.jpg

“One Spring Night” is currently scheduled to premiere on May 22.

Are you excited to see Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min’s chemistry in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

Not that i'm complaining but I hope we can also the other cast character descriptions. I think they really are delayed when it comes to filming which is not a good sign:tears:

Jung Hae In Talks About His Character’s Hidden Secret In Upcoming Romance Drama “One Spring Night”

Jung Hae In Talks About His Character’s Hidden Secret In Upcoming Romance Drama “One Spring Night”

May 18, 2019
by E. Cha

Actor Jung Hae In has shared his thoughts on his starring role in MBC’s upcoming drama “One Spring Night.”

“One Spring Night” is a new Wednesday-Thursday drama about the romance that blossoms between two ordinary people looking for love. Jung Hae In will be starring as the warm-hearted, upstanding pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho, while Han Ji Min will play the role of Lee Jung In, a librarian with a realistic outlook on life.

On May 18, “One Spring Night” unveiled new stills of Jung Hae In in his role as Yoo Ji Ho. The newly released photos show Yoo Ji Ho lost in thought as he sits alone outside a closed pharmacy. Not only does he have a melancholy, wistful look in his eyes, but the crumpled paper cup in the pharmacist’s hands betrays his anxiety and unease.

Additionally, a second paper cup by Yoo Ji Ho’s side seems to indicate that someone had been sitting with the pharmacist before leaving him on his own.

Jung-Hae-In2.jpg

Jung Hae In revealed, “Yoo Ji Ho is a character who was traumatized in the past. Because of that, he is typically extremely cautious with his each and every word and action.”

He went on to add, “I’m working hard to act out each moment [of the drama] with sincerity, so that I can properly convey that state of mind.”

“One Spring Night” is scheduled to premiere on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

D-3 to one Spring Night. Since i am not expecting a decent promotion since it has been only 3 days away before the premiere, i will just hope we have a full teaser before it airs wednesday lol. I am just hoping for a relatable story and great chemistry. Really looking forward to this. My favorite actress and favorite PD in one drama, that is all that matters. Can't wait:wub:

Extract from soompi

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Are Lost In The Search For Love In “One Spring Night”

May 19, 2019
by S. Park

New stills have been released for MBC’s upcoming series “One Spring Night”!

“One String Night” is a drama about the romance between two ordinary people. It tells the story of librarian Lee Jung In (played by Han Ji Min) who values the life she wants, and pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) who is warm and sweet but has a fiercely competitive side.

In the stills, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min stand outside in a flurry of snow right before the start of spring. Jung Hae In looks as if he’s just run out looking for someone as longing and desperation fill his eyes. Han Ji Min, meanwhile, stands in the middle of the street as she’s lost in thought.

Jung-Hae-In3.jpgHan-Ji-Min.jpg

Will the hearts of these two people meet to come together as one? Find out when “One Spring Night” premieres on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST.

Archived