[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@annamchoi there will be lots of obstacles for our OTP specially because of jiho being a single father. Its not something unrealistic unfortunately in our society too living a life as a single Mom/dad is tough and when it comes to matter of looking a partner for them there are certain criterias (like jiho Mom considering a divorced woman or someone having that kind of scar which is really sad).In between the problems there is only thing that I want Jung in and jiho to be together and fight against it.

@annamchoi @Pmyonly thanks for the new photos.

I am excited for tonight's episode, looking forward for all the sweetness and cuteness of our OTP.

Hoping that whatever difficulties and hardships may come along the way, JH and JI will overcome it hand in hand with a smile in their hearts. :heart:

I am truly wishing these two, a never-ending happiness! :love:

D99BZ5-UYAUs4AQ.jpg

27 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

@annamchoi there will be lots of obstacles for our OTP specially because of jiho being a single father. Its not something unrealistic unfortunately in our society too living a life as a single Mom/dad is tough and when it comes to matter of looking a partner for them there are certain criterias (like jiho Mom considering a divorced woman or someone having that kind of scar which is kinda sad).In between the problems there is only thing that I want is Jung in and jiho to be together and fight against it.

I dont know how come  the society is making a  big deal if a person is a single dad or mom..just like GS does! hes looking down  and humiliating JH because of his being a single  dad..he tries to make JH to orher people look bad as if having a son and not married is a henious crime and unforgivable!

still a lot of difficuties awaits our otp .but I believe with JI by his side both will overcome  this problems .both are fighters and ready to face every battle that may come along the way!

thank you for sharing big versions of the  new stills! looking forward  to tonight .hope my is calmer by then.

@Chellsee welcome dear! :) I too wish our otp a lifetime of happiness...

@Chellsee yes! It's heartening to see the bond between them and their love for each other. I would prefer their moments together any day over ji and gs father's scenes :rolleyes:hope to see them more in coming episodes.

Thanku to you too for always updating :D:wub:

@Chellsee

Thanks baby girl for that gif of our OTP on their cute date.

I wonder what book he is reading!?

And you know what scene this reminded me of, when they were at the pharmacy because JI wanted to buy vitamins for her parents(?). They had a conversation about how JI doesn't like taking medicine and JH was like he doesn't like reading. JH-ya~ I think you will definitely find out the joy of reading now your with JI the librarian! Honestly reading for me is one of the greatest joys of my life!

I really like this PD's work: he doesn't need idols's cameo for rising his dramas's ratings 

like almost dramas do ( like Arthdall chronicles ... they saw people critical, they add Nikhun and Jisoo

just for the ratings)

This PD always works with the same team, his team, when we watch his drama,

it looks like ' un tranquille long fleuve qui coule " ..... no intense tension just ......sweets &  romantic scenes

Love it :blush:

3 minutes ago, diane90 said:

I really like this PD's work: he doesn't need idols's cameo for rising his dramas's ratings 

like almost dramas do ( like Arthdall chronicles ... they saw people critical, they add Nikhun and Jisoo

just for the ratings)

This PD always works with the same team, his team, when we watch his drama,

it looks like ' un tranquille long fleuve qui coule " ..... no intense tension just ......sweets &  romantic scenes

Love it :blush:

You mean "un long fleuve tranquille qui coule". Actually, there is a French movie called "la vie est un long fleuve tranquille", but this is not a romance, rather a comedy. However, the topics are similar: family, education and the difference of social classes. 

Since it took JH and JI a long time before being a couple, I trust that they fight together against the different hurdles. I can't wait for the new episode. 

The Lee sisters are so adorable together:wub:Can't wait for more scenes with them. I am so pumped up for tonight lol. I hope to see JI and JH just enjoying each other and being in love. With eun u too ofcourse:D

Seems JHI is working non stop too. But HJM might take a break after this drama. She has been in 3 dramas back to back. So i am hoping that this drama will have a satisfying ending. Please writernim:wub:

3 hours ago, Pmyonly said:

Our fav Lee sister's:heart:Love them :love:

These pics are so beautiful. Looking forward to the episode today,

Omo this drama makes me cry:tears: how painful it is for a mother to learn that your precious child is being beaten. I just hope she slapped SH multiple times. That is not enough. What a heart warming episode:tears:

While GS meets JI's dad, JI is meeting GS's dad. Can't wait for the subtitle tomorrow:wub: I can't still forget SI and her mother:tears:

4 minutes ago, richelle said:

Omo this drama makes me cry:tears: how painful it is for a mother to learn that your precious child is being beaten. I just hope she slapped SH multiple times. That is not enough. What a heart warming episode:tears:

While GS meets JI's dad, JI is meeting GS's dad. Can't wait for the subtitle tomorrow:wub: I can't still forget SI and her mother:tears:

Thanks for the info! :wub:

This means that the mother will stop her husband, since she knows the truth. She won't let her second daughter experience something similar.

Archived