[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I can understand JH's mother, she knows his son will have a very hard time if he will pick someone not the same status as he is. We all know JI will definitely not follow the same foot steps of SI but once their father knows about JH being a single dad, he will go ballistic. As Jae In said, JI might get killed lol. If they can't stop JI and JH, people around them especially JI's father will go to JH's family to stop JH. I am sure he will not accept JH and will do all the ways possible to separate the two. It is their love and trust that will overcome everything. I am still not sure what the ending would be since we still have 6 episodes left. But i am really hoping the writer and PD will all give us a satisfying ending:wub: And of course an ending with the 2 together with eun u as a family:D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, richelle said:

I can understand JH's mother, she knows his son will have a very hard time if he will pick someone not the same status as he is. We all know JI will definitely not follow the same foot steps of SI but once their father knows about JH being a single dad, he will go ballistic. As Jae In said, JI might get killed lol. If they can't stop JI and JH, people around them especially JI's father will go to JH's family to stop JH. I am sure he will not accept JH and will do all the ways possible to separate the two. It is their love and trust that will overcome everything. I am still not sure what the ending would be since we still have 6 episodes left. But i am really hoping the writer and PD will all give us a satisfying ending:wub: And of course an ending with the 2 together with eun u as a family:D

That's why I am hoping that LSI's abuse is exposed at the same time. Imagine his reaction, when he sees the pictures of the bruises caused by his beloved son-in-law.

I am really thinking that LSI might intervene in order to stop her father. Remember that she warned him more than once... so in order to protect her sister, LSI decides to file for a divorce and announces it to her father.

my thoughts on ep 10.

***JI &JH confrontation with GS..

I really find GS so pathetic and annoying! He cant accept the fact this is it! Its all over. with bruised ego and pride! He is hurt not because he truly loved JI , but rather he is hurt because he lost her to someone he considers inferior to him.  and I think JH could have really hit him hard! if only the friend did not intervened.

**JH/JI convo after the commotion with GS

all the whie, JH still reconsiders GS' feelings even if latter belttled  and dis respects him so much..he think that for GS to have it sink it that its over between him and JI,  he still needs time.While with JI, all is in the past and its time to move  on and truly be happy. 

JH, telling of his past about having Eun - u young and his struggle after the mom left and of him bringing her  to his childhood is very significant because he is ready to  start afresh  and be forever with the girl he wants to spent  his life with.and a peck on the lips, the hug and the stroll ( otp are just two people who are really  fallen in love with each other). made my heart flip! indeed JH is affectionate.

**Jae in/ YJ

getting back together..so adorable with flowers in his arm, Jae In could easily predict his move!

**Jae in/Mom convo

Mom wants to know JH through and through making sure that JI is indeed happy and made the right choice .but I hope somewhow she will be more understanding once she learns about Eun -u.

**funny how JH bribed dad re the soju thing...I think he love  willJI  as much as JH does.. and hopefully mom too.

**JH/HS convo

I think HS finds it hard to work along side with GS,( I think GS is getting personal with him too since he is a friend of JH )  after what happened.but then again, JH convinces him to

be understanding of the situation and let GS just be.and as true friend and botherhood HS agreed.

**Seo in/ GS convo

Indeed GS is pathetic ..of all the people to get sympathy too!? JI's unnie!? really huh!? and he is bothered so much with JH being a single dad!??? I really dont quite understand of his misconception about being single dad! GS thought that by telling Seo in about that past of JH, it will help him get back JI!? she will not get back to him period! Seo In was taken aback about JH's having a son, Im kinda dissapointed in her reaction that she did not say a thing..but then I understand.most importantly all she want is happiness for JI what matter most.and that she assured GS..that she will not intervened with JI's life.

**JI/Seo In convo(hold hand and the hug from JH melts my heart)

heart to heart talk between two sisters, JI telling all how she fell in love  to both JH/ Eun-u .and that from then on both had been truly a  part of her life..Seo in confessing her pregnancy in way eases her doubts and worries away, JI assuring her of her love and support .

meeting JH personally somewhow made Seo In assured that JI is in good hands and indeed her sister had found love and happiness!

JH cute as he can be blushed in front of the sisters after asking him who is the prettiest! hahaha!

being truthful of his past with JI and family (soon with JI dad&mom)  plays a vital role of his lifetime  relationship with JI.

am I pretty or not!? its pretty late, lets go home! geez, our otp is freaking adorable! theyre like lil children teasing each other!

I ratther not talk much of JI & GS dads convo I couldnt care less.both doesnt care much of thier children but rather relate thier being supposed  in laws( which will not happened) into business side.I just hate Ji dad for medling so much with his daughters lives! wonder how  will he react with Seo in 's pregancy and pending divorce! and JI being a future step mom .and Jae in choosing YJ.

GS dad, why he decided to have   his son followed!? what he is up too!?

**SH/GS convo (  a sour graping loser's last  resort)

GS offering SH to loan his own money is again one parhetic move to get sympathy! Glad that SH did not accepted it although I dont know, if  I will believe what he said that he is worried if ever he will do such a thing (loan) because he fears that Seo In will divorce him. I cant feel the sincerity at all 

**JH&JI with friends

This part I laugh a lot! both friends telling the downside of our otp!  I love most , who is and isnt affectionate!  JH assuring JI, even if she is not affectionate,no problem!  HE will like still her  because  he is affectionate! SWEET!

** JI dad coming over

Dad visits maybe to ask JI to go back with GS and marries him.which I doubt if she will listens! as Jae  in mentioned  before when JI sets her mind on   something, not even her family can stop her from doing so! with this on mind I dont think dad will be able to convince her 

Preview( JI- Thank God, Im in love!)

Im looking forward to Eun-u & JI's bonding..and I hope GS stops sour graping and dont something foolish! which I doubt he wont do anything stupid! belitting JH  taking him down makes GS  MORE!!!! PATHETIC AND ANNOYING!! wish our otp can past this obstacle !! 

@Pmyonly thank you for sharing the kiss fan art..soo beautifully done!

On 6/22/2019 at 11:56 PM, sally2 said:

Yikes - hopefully that won't happen in future episodes either. My guess is that that would be unlikely, the wardrobes have been fairly realistic rather than closely tied to runway looks. I'm not quite as offended as you by the short pants - it's really the loafers paired with the pants I don't like. I've also found his sweaters and button up shirt looks quite cute. Not as much of a fan of the oversized jackets, but they're not horrendous.....

Well, in the news today I saw the exact opposite of the short-trousers-no-socks trend that I despise, and I thought "OMG  forget what I said and give me back no socks!  This newer fashion is Worse!"  :blink: :lol:

Looking forward to Wednesday's episode while trying to forget this picture of Gong Yoo at Fashion Week in Paris:

Gong-Yoo-1.jpg

5 hours ago, thistle said:

Well, in the news today I saw the exact opposite of the short-trousers-no-socks trend that I despise, and I thought "OMG  forget what I said and give me back no socks!  This newer fashion is Worse!"

Double yikes! On a better note, I highly doubt we'll see those pants on any of the cast in Spring Night.

Jae-In seems to have the loudest clothing- but hers veers in the quirky direction rather than runway looks. Seo-In has a more put together look, but still nothing too trendy.

Of the guys, I'd say Yeong-Jae's wardrobe is the most distinctive - but only because he's studying and can get away with casual clothes all the time.

Dramabeans Recap: One Spring Night: Episodes 19-20

OneSpringNight-E1900032-copy-1.jpg

As our pharmacist and librarian quietly date, her ex-boyfriend takes measures to keep her in his life. Our new couple is trapped in an unhappy love triangle of sorts but it’s clear that ex-boyfriend Ki-seok cares more about staking a claim to “his” woman than Jung-in’s actual happiness. But Jung-in is no longer diminished like she was with Ki-seok, and with her new love by her side, she’s finding her way back to being the strong-willed girl that she once was. Jung-in’s going to need every ounce of strength that she can muster to break the last of her ties to Ki-seok, who is prepared to do anything to make her his wife.

OneSpringNight-E1900075-copy-1.jpg

read full article>>> http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/one-spring-night-episodes-19-20/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@annamchoi I am also excited for the coming episodes. I can't wait to witness the blossoming relationship of our OTP.  Hope they will have more lovely scenes with Eun Wu too. One day to go! :love:

Thanks everyone for the lovely posts and pictures:love:.

Unfortunately, I'm on a vacation for a month so I'll have to depend on you Chingus lol:lol::D. I won't be able to do the draft summary:pensive: ( if only I knew back in March "One Spring Night" was gonna be this amazing:bawling:, I would have delayed my ticket). Why:bawling:????? 

PS.... The good news about this trip is the fact that, FINALLY, I have a relative (cousin) who is a Kdrama addict like me lol:glasses::mrgreen: and she is currently watching this show but she didn't catch up yet:lol:, but that's fine lol:naughty:

28 minutes ago, sally2 said:

Double yikes! On a better note, I highly doubt we'll see those pants on any of the cast in Spring Night.

:lol:  Yeah, Gong Yoo's designer pants were all "fashion" and NO "sense"!   

Aside from his high-water trousers (and no socks :P ), I really do like the way JH dresses and I love the big billowy jackets.

Jae-In seems to have the loudest clothing- but hers veers in the quirky direction rather than runway looks.  Seo-In has a more put together look, but still nothing too trendy.

Jae-In wears clothes similar to what I currently choose for myself and JI's frumpy library wear looks like what I used to wear when I was teaching and working in a library.  So I actually like both Jae-In and JI's style.  But at no point in my life could I ever manage SI's classical look, and wouldn't really want to; it looks better on anyone other than me.

It's kinda fun to watch what people are wearing on dramas and compare to see what works in my tiny corner of the real world.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this stuff.  :)

Of the guys, I'd say Yeong-Jae's wardrobe is the most distinctive - but only because he's studying and can get away with casual clothes all the time.

YJ's comfy style also seems like what the guys I know might wear.  I like it, and it makes me glad that I'm nowhere near all the chaebols in classy business suits.  I'd rather be poor and at peace than living on a knife edge around money-ed people who are calculating and cruel (like GS).

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

@Chellsee thank you for sharing the new stills! 

Most welcome. :kiss_wink:

Here it is in separate forms. Hope to get the official copy of these photos.

I love the cooling shade of their outfits, the greenery park, the bench and of course JH and JI...

All beautiful in one frame.  :heart:

@Chellsee  thank you!  a daytime date in the park..simple and yet sweet!❤️ JI & JH made good memories in the park I say.. first kiss! first holding hands ..did I miss something!? let me know..

since GS will not stop doing foolish to make our otp miserable specially JH..I feel Ji will be more protective of him and of Eun-u..

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

Unfortunately, I'm on a vacation for a month so I'll have to depend on you Chingus lol:lol::D. I won't be able to do the draft summary:pensive: ( if only I knew back in March "One Spring Night" was gonna be this amazing:bawling:, I would have delayed my ticket). Why:bawling:????? 

The important thing is to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.  Thank you for all of the brilliant summaries that you've done--that's a lot of work, and now your vacation time comes first!   :star:

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

The good news about this trip is the fact that, FINALLY, I have a relative (cousin) who is a Kdrama addict like me lol:glasses::mrgreen:

You are so lucky to have someone to talk to about KDrama!  Anyone in my real world life thinks I'm crazy to watch these shows and they always say, "why would you want to read subtitles and not watch the show?!"  I tell them they can't even imagine what they are missing but no one believes me.  Wishing that you will have much good fun with your cousin dishing on the drama romance!  :heart:

Archived