[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes for my adrenaline rush in the upcoming episodes, my top can not wait characters and their developments' ::ph34r:

1. JI's Mother (wooow she's like wonder woman in her own way, unexpected! can not wait for her 'fight' MOMENT with SH):glasses:

2. Young Jae (his subtle and gentle move toward Jae In, he who can not resist to upgrade their relationship, come on go get her already!!!):triumph:

3. Gi Seok (his arrogance just losing his precious trophy, you know a man thing, and now his pride just got hurt by that, can not wait for his destruction or make a scene move hohoohoho :skull: "jealousyyyyyy turning saints into the sea,,, choking on her alibis,,,but it's just the price he pay" dududududu can he be "mr. brightside"?:phew:)

JI, little sister comes to SI company and the scum-bag husband sees her there. He is surprised to see her and invites her along JI and GS to come for dinner. SI tells him that she is gonna stay with her at the apartment. He makes up some excuse and walks away. Little sister wants to know why and SI tells her she is getting divorce. Guess the whole family minus Dad know that she is getting divorce. JI at work and it seems like she can't concentrate. She sees the dinosaur sticker that ES gave her. JH not in a good mood either and his colleagues notice this as usual. The older colleague talk to him and I guess that makes him call JI first. JI and her little sister are drinking tea and JI wants to call JH but is afraid. She goes down when JH calls her and they go to their favorite bench to talk lol:sweatingbullets:. We need subs for their conversation but it seems like JH admits that he loves her and that's why he is not mad at her anymore. She comes close to him and shows him the back of her phone case and it has ES sticker on it. And that's her answer to his confession:love::wub:. Look at the way she goes down and is trying to see his face and smiling at the same time. This whole scene is beautiful:wub:.

GS is at work and SW is trying to call him and he doesn't answer back. JH friend sees this. SW tells SI that he plans to get a loan from GS and SI tells him not to do it. She is not feeling well and walks away but what was that expression on his face? Is it because she told him off?. Little sister comes to JI work place and tells her something about SI. Oh God noooooooo, no pregnancy please:scream:. JI takes off from work and all three sister are in the car. SI is not sure whether she is pregnant or not but she is planning to do some tests ( I hope she is not, pretty please:tears:). All sisters make plans to go for dinner. GS goes to a bar and meets up with his old friends from his music band and they caught up. GS looks out of it though I can't blame him:(. JH friends also go out for dinner ( I swear I thought it's Subway again lol:D). The banker friend talks about the loan thing with SW and GS. The other friend finally finds out that SI is JI older sister lol and he looks shocked. Either way, JH is not liking this loan stuff too. GS sends a text message to the banker friend asking for JH address and Boy, the look on his face when GS found out where JH lives. Am I really mean to start laughing at this lol:lol:

JI friend sees GS outside and calls JI. JI calls JH and he tells her he will deal with GS and not to come. She goes back inside and she tells her little sister what's going on. SI finds out about JH now. EP ends with JH walking towards GS. Sh-it, I didn't realize I was holding my breath all this time:skull:. Preview looks amazing lol:glasses:. A kiss, a kiss:kiss_wink::naughty:. Why is Wednesday so far:bawling:?

Funny how both sisters in the preview are kneeling on the floor lol:D. I have a feeling it was that scum-bag who snitched on her. Well, dad has no idea that it's unlucky year for him:joy:. All the women in his household are rebelling against his plans Imao:mrgreen:. I just imagined JI mom getting fed up with him and throwing him out of the house lol:glasses::wink:.

12 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Funny how both sisters in the preview are kneeling on the floor lol:D. I have a feeling it was that scum-bag who snitched on her. Well, dad has no idea that it's unlucky year for him:joy:. All the women in his household are rebelling against his plans Imao:mrgreen:. I just imagined JI mom getting fed up with him and throwing him out of the house lol:glasses::wink:.

From what I understood, JI confessed to her father that he is a warm person. I guess, she announces to her father that she broke up with GS and has found someone else. 

I also understand that she confesses: "I'm in big trouble. I love JH."

Aaaaahhhh.... And I can't watch any of this ergh ergh ergh. Thanks for the spoilers. 

I understood all the spoilers except who the heck is the scumbag? I can't watch one scene then skip. I need to watch 2 episodes back to back to get into the move.

Real life. I need you to clean house, look after kids, cook and work ok? I want to watch my Kdramas. Plus I have to bring kids for sports. Argh.

I knew it!! The father perceives JI as a good spouse for his son! The fact that she speaks her mind and is not seeking his approval made him realize that she was a decent woman. He always thought that the daughter was like the father. Now, GS is pressured by his father to make this marriage happen!!

His father didn't tell him that JI announced that she wouldn't marry his son.

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I knew it!! The father perceives JI as a good spouse for his son! The fact that she speaks her mind and is not seeking his approval made him realize that she was a decent woman. He always thought that the daughter was like the father. Now, GS is pressured by his father to make this marriage happen!!

His father didn't tell him that JI announced that she wouldn't marry his son.

Ohh no:crazy:. This is gonna get messy:weary:.

@ck1Oz the scumbag refers to SI husband:D

Archived