[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

Even kim jun han was at no. 10 in the list of buzzworthy actors. Up by 18 points wow. I think this is because right now, he is not yet the type of boyfriend that everybody hates. We will see once JI breaks up with him for good.

One day to go. Chinggu do you have livestream link that works. Mine was freezing last time lol. I think many are watching. I really want to see the episode tomorrow. Previews are usually misleading.

Jung Hae In And “Arthdal Chronicles” Top Lists Of Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

Jun 11, 2019
by D. S.kim

On June 11, Good Data Corporation released their weekly ratings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors. The results are from the company’s analysis of 22 dramas for the first week of June.

tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” maintained its position from last week as No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas. While the drama generated more buzz during the second week, this includes negative reactions such as viewer confusion regarding the plot. The drama’s lead actors Song Joong Ki and Jang Dong Gun also entered the list of most buzzworthy actors at No. 3 and No. 7, respectively.

Following “Arthdal Chronicles” is MBC’s “One Spring Night,” which rose from last week’s position of No. 3 to No. 2. Lead actors Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min also placed high on the buzzworthy actors list, with Jung Hae In in first place and Han Ji Min in second place. Kim Jun Han also entered the same list at No. 10.

tvN’s newest drama “Search: WWW,” which premiered on June 5, placed No. 3. After its premiere, the drama received positive responses from viewers especially for the chemistry between Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong. Im Soo Jung also entered the list of buzzworthy actors at No. 4.

KBS2’s newest fantasy romance drama “Perfume,” which aired its premiere episodes on June 3 and became the most watched drama in its time slot, entered the list in fifth place. The drama’s lead actress Go Won Hee placed No. 5 on the most buzzworthy actors list.

Check out the top 10 TV dramas this week:

1. tvN “Arthdal Chronicles” – 28.31 percent
2. MBC “One Spring Night” – 13.25 percent
3. tvN “Search: WWW” – 8.08 percent
4. KBS2 “Perfume” – 7.04 percent
5. OCN “Voice 3” – 5.97 percent
6. KBS2 “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” – 4.49 percent
7. MBC “Partners For Justice 2” – 3.93 percent
8. SBS “Nokdu Flower” – 3.69 percent
9. tvN “Abyss” – 3.63 percent
10. OCN “Save Me 2” – 3.12 percent

Buzzworthy-Dramas.png

Check out the top 10 drama actors this week:

1. Jung Hae In (“One Spring Night”)
2. Han Ji Min (“One Spring Night”)
3. Song Joong Ki (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
4. Im Soo Jung (“Search: WWW”)
5. Go Won Hee (“Perfume”)
6. Park Bo Young (“Abyss”)
7. Jang Dong Gun (“Arthdal Chronicles”)
8. Shin Hye Sun (“Angel’s Last Mission: Love”)
9. Kim Ha Neul (“The Wind Blows”)
10. Kim Jun Han (“One Spring Night”)

Buzzworthy-Actors.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

May I ask for the live stream link? tnxr

The livestream link i have is freezing last week. I am also looking for one that works. I hope we can have one that works tomorrow.

So JI might meet EU tomorrow, it is the script EU is holding for episode 7. OMG, i think that is why JH said that his love is growing more and more for JI. Exciting:wub:

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnessed JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

Actually I do not wanna see that.  But I am also sure that it will happen since this is a drama.....and then GS will probably unleash the hounds of h*ll at JI and JH.  Yeah, that worries me.  

18 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

This is not the first time i seen such a big food support

This is kinda OT but

Spoiler

I always wonder if all of that food gets eaten or if it is wasted.  Food waste is a serious problem, especially because so many poor people go hungry.  Hunger is something I have had to deal with in my own life, so food waste worries me.  A lot.

It's nice to see the fans supporting our actors and our show, though. 

Waiting impatiently for the next episode tomorrow!

50 minutes ago, thistle said:

Actually I do not wanna see that.  But I am also sure that it will happen since this is a drama.....and then GS will probably unleash the hounds of h*ll at JI and JH.  Yeah, that worries me.  

Honestly I would kinda like it a lot. I mean not in an evil way, like right in front of him on purpose, but they kiss and he just witnesses is walking by or seeing it through a window. 

GS will unleash everything he has anyway, his pride is hurt and no matter what small things they will do, he will fire a thousand times more back. But I am sure JH and JI can handle that, it's not like they are naive and dumb, they both already had or still have tough times, so a nuisance more to deal with will just strengthen their bond.

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

Jung Hae In's fans are really generous.  This is not the first time i seen such a big food support

Wow JHI's fans are really something! :thumbsup:

The only time I saw this kind of food support was for SHK in Encounter but it was not from fans, it was from one of her product endorsements. 

Last year during APAN Awards, the venue was also full of shrieking JHI fans. He is really that popular in Korea. 

Yes @thistle I have read somewhere that it's usually the production staff who gets to enjoy eating the food support. Which sounds good to me considering the hard work they exert during filming. 

Rewatching the previous week's episodes tonight. :D

1 hour ago, thistle said:

This is kinda OT but

Reveal hidden contents

I always wonder if all of that food gets eaten or if it is wasted.  Food waste is a serious problem, especially because so many poor people go hungry.  Hunger is something I have had to deal with in my own life, so food waste worries me.  A lot.

It's nice to see the fans supporting our actors and our show, though. 

Waiting impatiently for the next episode tomorrow!

Hmm... regarding whether there is wastage or not, i am not sure.  I do know the whole spring night team are very well fed as both the leads had received many many food trucks already.

Making film of the 2nd skinship.  Haha!

credit to author

^That is what i want to say too. Finally it's Wednesday. I am too excited. Just knowing that JI and EU will see each other is making my heart flutter. Oh the power of this drama. Time to work first and marathon the last 2 episodes later:wub:

GS will not easily let JI go.  Remember he is satisfied with their lukewarm relationship.  He told JH that after a month or so honeymoon couples settle into a routine  of dating and should expect to stay together unless something (big) happens.  He expects regular sex, tells JI couples don't have to ask permission for sex, puts work ahead of spending time with her,  but thinks that will improve with marriage.  With marriage, they will eat, sleep, and drive to work together and it will make everything so much easier (for him.). He picks up on her signals that she is unhappy and pushing him away as hormonal and in need of vitamins!  It makes you wonder about his parents' marriage; is his father condescending  to his mother?  Are women respected in his home, or are they someone to be managed and manipulated, however benignly?  He hasn't been in a hurry to push their relationship to marriage, because he knew there would be the inevitable argument with his father over JI, but since his father is pressing him to marry someone else, he realizes he will have to speak up for her now.  I cannot tell if he ever loved JI, but I think his desire to hold onto her is more about not wanting to put in the time and energy to start over with someone else, liking that other men find her "gorgeous",  liking his comfort level with JI, at least in the past, and his original attraction to her outspoken, stubbornness,; he needed her as an ally to stand up to his father.  This same directness and stubbornness are going to come back to bite him now.  When he suspects  he is losing her and there imight be someone else, he becomes possessive and desperate, "Let's be more in love.  I'll do better."  That possessiveness will turn to anger at her and JH when he finds out.  He seems like the type to act like he doesn't really care and not show his feelings in front of peers, but he has already told them about her and getting married, and he will be too embarrassed to let it go.  The interview between JI and GS's father will be pivotal.  I can't wait to see what happens there.  I would love if the mother were introduced.  JI refers to his parents, but GS and his father meet up at home and only a housekeeper is evident.  Hmmmm

New stills... OMG! I cant wait for this scene...

Jung Hae In And Han Ji Min Exchange A Heartbreaking Embrace In “One Spring Night” Preview

4c8024a76b5240c4b84e2b5373fd7705.jpeg?s=

Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min are set to bring on all the feelings in the upcoming episode of MBC’s “One Spring Night.”

In the previous episode, Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In) increasingly struggled to hide his feelings for Lee Jung In (Han Ji Min). As viewers anxiously wait to see how the two characters navigate the choppy waters between their attraction and the reality of their situation, new stills revealed on June 12 show Yoo Ji Ho offering comfort to Lee Jung In, who has tears in her eyes.

jung-hae-in-han-ji-min-one-spring-night-

The next episode of “One Spring Night” airs on June 12 at 8:55 p.m. KST.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OST Part 3 - Is It You by Rachael Yamagata will be released today on various music sites.

95952286.1.jpg

Omo i just realise these are different hugs. Haha!

Credit to author

This scene is so well taken by the director!  One step forward, one step backward... full of emotions.  Also they are left alone in the house together.

credit to author

MBC twitter update with tonight's episode preview.

Few more hours of waiting. I can't really wait for the sweet hugging scenes. :wub:

I saw this photo of Jeong In from DC.

She seems waiting for someone but looking so sad.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cee81f

Big version photo of JH embracing JI, my heart my heart be still. :blush:

1560307418.jpg

@Chellsee I think she is going to meet gs father as we have seen in the preview.

Oh dear that bigger version of jiho embracing Jung in :tears:,just look at the contrast between the hugs first with gs she was just standing there with no life in her eyes, jae-in hug was giving her so much comfort she was crying and smiling at same time and now with jiho she is probably on the verge of crying the helplessness that she is feeling :tears:.We can also see ji clutching her heart in the preview later at home

55 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

@Chellsee I think she is going to meet gs father as we have seen in the preview.

Oh dear that bigger version of jiho embracing Jung in :tears:,just look at the contrast between the hugs first with gs she was just standing there with no life in her eyes, jae-in hug was giving her so much comfort she was crying and smiling at same time and now with jiho she is probably on the verge of crying the helplessness that she is feeling :tears:.We can also see ji clutching her heart in the preview later at home

The hugs are indeed different:tears:. Looks like episode 7 will be about the break up and episode 8 will probably be the start of JH and JI relationship. Let's hang on Chingus:thumbsup:. The waiting will be worth of it:bawling:.

Archived