[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the men in the Lee sisters life , except for Jae  In can be really abusive, manipulative, too much pride and egoistic!

really hate SH! he is one annoying person,wish he will be punished accordingly! Hope someone will discover what Seo In is going through with that bastard ( Am I allowed to say it here? sorry!)  husband of her.He is physically & emotionallly abusive! If GS, will help him have that loan it will his biggest mistake/ regeret later!

GS, has the tendency  to be violent  towards JI. physically too, I hope it wont come to this..time for her to think things through! 

Do we see JH/JI relationship blooms in these week's episodes!? 

2 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

the men in the Lee sisters life , except for Jae  In can be really abusive, manipulative, too much pride and egoistic!

really hate SH! he is one annoying person,wish he will be punished accordingly! Hope someone will discover what Seo In is going through with that bastard ( Am I allowed to say it here? sorry!)  husband of her.He is physically & emotionallly abusive! If GS, will help him have that loan it will his biggest mistake/ regeret later!

GS, has the tendency  to be violent  towards JI. physically too, I hope it wont come to this..time for her to think things through! 

I sense that since JI will break up with GS for real, GS won't be able to hurt JI physically. I have the impression that he will be more emotionally abusive, like torment through dirty tricks. He has already been "emotionally abusive" with her in the past (the thread of breaks up all the time, the bad remarks aso). 

12 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I sense that since JI will break up with GS for real, GS won't be able to hurt JI physically. I have the impression that he will be more emotionally abusive, like torment through dirty tricks. He has already been "emotionally abusive" with her in the past (the thread of breaks up all the time, the bad remarks aso). 

I really dont like the part when GS said thst if ever his gf which is JI cheat he wont get revenge but rather make a scene, I wonder what wluld it be!? but I dont think  JH will allow that to happened but still somwhow GS will know for sure..admist all of these, a proper break up between JI/GS is a must and she doing it soonest! 

@gm4queen hi dear:wub: good that you have only 2 episode left to watch finish it before Wednesday:D.your impression about giseok being a well mannered guy I will leave this sen. said by him Ji- "Couple don't need permission for having sex" a decent guy wouldn't be saying this.Every character here is flawed and for giseok personality as @tok-soompi shared a comment "There were subtle moves that spoke of more than just what was said." moreover his recent conv with jiho(that you will see in coming episodes)will help you to understand his character bit more.

hope MBC will release new pics tmrw:D

One more day to go:D

The break up should happen this week or else, I will be disappointed. JI needs to make up her mind and since she already knows what her heart wants, she needs to put action on it. We are halfway through this week so the break up for good should happen, no half baked cool off or break up. For SITR, the romance happens fast that is why the issues happen later. But it is the opposite in this drama, i think we will get the you will fall in love scenes starting this week. Please PD and writernim. Stop breaking our hearts lol. Make sure that the scenes once JI and JH are together will really make us fall in love.

@Cheryl295JHI and HJM deserves it. They are really nailing their roles. They are the life of this drama. The portrayal and emotions shown, really good. May this week be even better:wub:

Article about the timeslot change. I heard that MBC will discontinue their mon-tues dramas, sad. I hope this drama will be received well so we can continue to watch variety of dramas.

MBC Announces Changes To Weekday Drama Scheduling

May 8, 2019
by J. Lim

MBC will be making changes to its nightly dramas.

On May 8, MBC announced, “We held a strategic meeting regarding scheduling on May 2, as well as as another meeting of representatives in charge of scheduling for our main broadcasting channel and our affiliates on May 7. We have come to the final decision to move our weekday dramas from 10 p.m. KST to 9 p.m. KST.”

The new Wednesday-Thursday miniseries “Spring Night” (literal title) will be the first drama to be moved to 9 p.m. KST when it premieres on May 22. Next will be the Monday-Tuesday series “Partners for Justice 2,” which will begin airing in June and will also be moved up an hour to 9 p.m. KST. As MBC’s current weekend drama “Different Dreams” already airs on Saturday nights at 9 p.m. KST, this means that all MBC dramas will henceforth air in that time slot.

MBC is opening a new “9 p.m. KST drama generation” after changing the game to “10 p.m. KST weekday miniseries” in the 1980s with the 1980 drama “Son-in-Law” and the 1987 miniseries “Phoenix.”

Changes in drama scheduling usually reflect changes in work hours and viewers’ lifestyles. MBC stated, “According to data released by Shinhan Card in November 2018, the time in which people use debit or credit cards to pay for meals has changed from 8 to 9 p.m. KST in 2012 to 7 to 8 p.m. KST in 2018,” and “According to big data analyzed by KT, the average amount of time people worked every day from August 1 to September 16 in the Gwanghwamun area decreased by 55 minutes compared to the previous year.”

To follow the trend of people leaving work earlier, MBC has been making changes to their scheduling in 2019. From March, “News Desk” has been airing 30 minutes earlier from 7:30 p.m. KST, with an additional 30 minutes of news coverage. “My Little Television 2” has moved up an hour compared to the first season to air at 10 p.m. KST.

MBC stated, “Through this change, we will be airing our news show and dramas back to back, reinstating the traditional pattern of watching dramas right after the news, a pattern which was broken in 2012.” Currently, there are five different dramas airing on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST and four dramas airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m. KST. MBC explained, “By having programs of the same genre airing in the same time slot, it restricts the viewers’ right to choose and does not allow for various programs to receive a fair review.”

Through this change, MBC aims to expand on the type of contents they can create and also provide more options for viewers.

Thanks @anyeze for the song.  Below is the eng sub of the song:

I didn’t know of my youth when I was young
I didn’t see love when I was in love
But now that I look back
We were young and loved each other

We’re floating down the river of time that is like tears
It is all part of a memory
Now that I look back like this
Youth and love, they were both so precious

Some day, we will meet again
Although no one knows where we’re going
Just like how we were when we last parted

I forgot my youth when I was young
I thought love was common when I was in love
But now that I think about it
We were young and loved each other

We’re floating down the river of time that is like tears
It is all part of a memory
Now that I look back like this
Youth and love, they were both so precious

It is the OST of Goddess of Marriage.

Cheeky JH

credit to author

1 hour ago, annamchoi said:

Can I say, MBC took the risk of taking in One Spring Night!? when other networks or cable channels didnt?

No, i don't think they took the risk. Since SITR has been popular, I think that is the main reason why they picked this drama. They need a drama that will stir interest and i hope they are right. Hoping for the ratings to increase and more people watch this drama. Having more channels to air dramas is always an advantage as we, the viewers will have more choices. Also, i hope both JHI and HJM will attend the year end awards. It will only be possible if this drama rates well and if MBC will continue airing dramas:D

15 minutes ago, richelle said:

No, i don't think they took the risk. Since SITR has been popular, I think that is the main reason why they picked this drama. They need a drama that will stir interest and i hope they are right. Hoping for the ratings to increase and more people watch this drama. Having more channels to air dramas is always an advantage as we, the viewers will have more choices. Also, i hope both JHI and HJM will attend the year end awards. It will only be possible if this drama rates well and if MBC will continue airing dramas:D

I thank MBC for doing so! because I really love the drama as well as the leads .one of my favorite couple, my otp! and it is the only  one I watch.. even if it  is pitted against another drama from another network .

Hope HJM  & JHI  will be able to attend the year end awards, looking forward!

Thank you for the enlightment.. @richelle

I believe in the other way.  Mbc is trying to invest more for a better drama with better production team and hope it will revive their drama screening.  Which is why i think mbc chairman / ceo visited the set.

They also break the tradition by allowing netflix to screen the drama 1hour after they finish screening the drama at their channel.

Eunwoo

credit to author

22 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnessed JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

Dont think GS can handle that!

Found another site doing short recaps and thoughts of the drama:

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-1-recap/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-2-recap/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/recap-one-spring-night-episode-3/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-4/

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/one-spring-night-episode-5-recap/

16 minutes ago, tok-soompi said:

Dont think GS can handle that!

Haha!   I forgot to add.  I dont think i can handle it as well.   i will probably swoon with glee!  :D

I know some viewer getting tired of the "fickle" mind of JI and not making a straight break up.  But i guess in life, this is quite possible.

No doubt there are glimpse of JI stubbon personalities and her very sure no marriage to her dad.  She is comfortable to have a companion and may just thought she will just continue in definite.  She also never even consider that one day she will betray this relationship.

Until the appearance of JH!  She can feel her heart but to her it is pumping the wrong way.  Her head is still very clear that her heart is not doing the right thing.

So we see all the struggles which many who experience same situations will feel the same way.  The heart or the head.

Also for a person who uses her head for a relationship (thats how i see JI and GS relationship) she will not be easily convince to give way to her heart.  She will examine her current relationship to understand what causes her to sway.  But love is irrational.  Cannot use head to think through.

Just some rambling as i am patiently impatiently waiting for tomorrow to come.  Although i have many many things to do and did not want time to fly too fast.  I am also very contradicting.  Haha!

58 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be great if GS witnessed JI and JH kissing each other, after she has broken up with him.

Oh I would really love to see it happen. :love:

MBC twitter update.

These 2 plus eun woo are so adorable together. I have not been obsessed with a drama like this before. I want to fast forward the days to wed lol. I hope the episodes will be good so the wait is worth it.

Hope they will release this song tmrw "We could still be happy" i know this song will become my fav ost of this drama eventhough all the songs are :heart:

cr uploader 

During ji and jh conversation( Starting from ji-What if can't, jiho -You must  till the end in the coffee shop) i loved one particular part of this song playing in background so much  i keep replaying it :sweatingbullets::D so they better give the song tmrw!

i found that part lol (cr uploader)

:bawling:

Archived