[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OST: Rachael Yamagata - No Direction

Also, does someone knows the name from the song that says "seasons"? Its the song that plays in ep 1 when JH gives JI money for the cab (during the cab drive and in others scenes too, in ep 1-2)

Edit: is this song, but it's not complete and it doesn't have a name/artist (yet, hopefully): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=romTuqfA1Mw

4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

@Pmyonly it first I thought they (JH and GS) are looking in each other, until I saw the big pictures.

I can't wait to know what will happen in the library.

anyone tell me this scene in which episode ?

@annamchoi nope the official mv's are not out yet.

@cafe99 I am guessing it's "spring night" by osear Dunbar.

@mtd this scene appeared in trailer not shown in any episode.Don't qoute images as it's against soompi forum rule :D

P.s I saw hae in post on insta does jiho gets hurt in upcoming episodes as I see some mark on his cheek

@Pmyonly @Chellsee @africandramalover @annamchoi @Lawyerh I had these crazy ideas about the ex-girlfriend of JH:

- What if she is the daughter of the assemblyman Jang and left the country with her father's help? Jang might have wanted to avoid a scandal.

- What if JH is not the biological father in reality? What if she met someone else after her first disappearance?I have been wondering if the real father had abandoned her before giving birth, hence she came to JH knowing that the latter would act like a responsible man. 

I know, the second idea sounds makjang but what bothered me in the story told by JH's friend to GS:

- She never mentioned that she was pregnant and suddenly she "fell off the face of the Earth". She disappeared but JH didn't look for her. So their relationship didn't look that serious based on the friend's words.

-Yet, she appeared all of the sudden 8 months later and she was about to give birth. So she needed someone who would help her in this situation, knowing that her father would never support her. 

Let me know what you think about it...

Watching some of the dramas of PD aps, he does not like makjang elements. His dramas are mostly with a touch of reality and sensitive, discussing mostly taboo subjects. But i also feel that the mother of eun woo will resurface one day to stir ji and jh.

It's about time. See you all later chinggus. Please be good. Episodes 3 and 4 are usually crucial in a drama:)

@rebeccaedward11 Welcome here.:)

l

17 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Pmyonly @Chellsee @africandramalover @annamchoi @Lawyerh I had these crazy ideas about the ex-girlfriend of JH:

- What if she is the daughter of the assemblyman Jang and left the country with her father's help? Jang might have wanted to avoid a scandal.

- What if JH is not the biological father in reality? What if she met someone else after her first disappearance?I have been wondering if the real father had abandoned her before giving birth, hence she came to JH knowing that the latter would act like a responsible man. 

I know, the second idea sounds makjang but what bothered me in the story told by JH's friend to GS:

- She never mentioned that she was pregnant and suddenly she "fell off the face of the Earth". She disappeared but JH didn't look for her. So their relationship didn't look that serious based on the friend's words.

-Yet, she appeared all of the sudden 8 months later and she was about to give birth. So she needed someone who would help her in this situation, knowing that her father would never support her. 

Let me know what you think about it...

what you said might happened. since assblyman jang is one influential person  and a public figure at such, if indeed the mother of Eun is his daughter and through the public eye being pregnant and not married is an embarrasment.and it will put the family to shame.

If the real father is not a JH, but rather just a friend whom Eun's mom used as scape goat .

She might knew that she was pregnant and the real dad doesnt want to take responsibility and since JH is good old chingu she beg him to take care of the baby.

But if indded JH is the real dad, since he is just ordinary pharmacist and not some rich guy Eun mom for sure assemblyman will not agree to the marriage so the mom decided to leave and go to some country.

First GS catches JH looking at JI at the library hence he gets aware of JH's attraction towards JI. When asked, JI declares that JH has become a friend. GS doubts her hence he will try to disturb JH-JI's relationship by first telling JI that JH is not a good party because he is a single father (conversation in the car from the first preview). But since JI is not upset, even defends JH's situation by telling GS that the change of feelings might have been the reason why JH never ended up married. I am quite sure, JI's words ("change of feelings") must have triggered some fear in GS, hence he decides to visit JH at the pharmacy announcing that they will get married. I sense that JH will be the one who decides to put some distance between himself and JI but at some point, JI will realize GS's meddling. 

@bebebisous33  the second point that you mentioned crossed my mind too but as @richelle said given the dir. previous work I don't think he would pull this theory(Tbh I hope he won't :D).About the first theory hmm that look possible cause her sudden disappearance leaves lots of curiosity behind.I am excited how they are gonna tackle all the issues.Agree what you mentioned in your later post as how giseok went all the way to the pharmacy to mention his marriage I mean he is not close enough to jiho and yes him telling jiho backstory to ji is probably due to fact that he thought that ji must have same opinion as him and will judge jiho.He is gonna cause lot of trouble cause I don't think ji father will be a problem considering two of his daughter doesn't shy away from showing their strong opinions.

P.s I see spoilers I should log out from this thread hehehe:D see you guys later.As if I don't know gs went to pharmacy :lol:(me being dramatic)

They had drinks with their friends and the phone call happened. JH call JI after he sees her outside and he said he called because he wanted to hear her voice. JI stops JH from coming to her. She says something and they go their own ways. From the looks of it, they are both realizing what's happening. 

Then JI goes to GS workplace because they have dinner plans and she meets JH friends from the bank there. They make a small talk and GS says something like JH should meet a woman. This is awkward. The friend says he is sure JH is involved with a woman and he will get the information from him. 

GS and JI have a dinner at a restaurant while JH and his friend talk over a beer. GS and JI talking and he asked her if there is someone else and JI takes a long time to answer but her answer is no. But we see that she is holding the table cloth hard with her fingers. As for JH, the friend keeps asking questions but like the preview, he says he ended it before he went crazy. He said something about lying ( I guess he is referring to JI hating to lie). He asks his friend if it's ok to be selfish for once ( it sounded similar but we still need subs for this scene). 

And then comes the scene of the library. JI is doing some stocking and GS shows up in her workplace. We see JH there as well. I didn't get to watch the rest lol. Got busy with something and it was done by the time I went back to it. 

The preview is the same as the one from the other day:o. I'm surprised they released it yesterday when the episode is tomorrow.

My heart was beating fast lol. I was like please don't get caught in the library. The way JI got shocked and jumped when GS surprised her there, that was my reaction:scream:.  

Archived