[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

I rewatched the preview so often just because of the OST. :D Sigh....the last time I was so obsessed with an OST was during Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and when I bought it, I found it the piece of music I was looking for wasn't even on it.

It took me almost two years to finally find it.

Spoiler

Hope we don't have to wait for it so long this time.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Chellsee Thanks for the welcome.:wub::)

@Cheryl295 Thanks for the compliment.:wub::)

@INJINFAN @Pmyonly I like your analysis about JI. Yes, she is not entirely honest with GS but she is not really aware of her own feelings. Everything for her is new hence she is confused about her own feelings. That's why I can not say that she is in denial. She simply doesn't know what she is feeling right now. This explains why she has no problem to ask JH to become her friend. In my opinion, I would even say that JH is actually her real first love. Furthermore we have to imagine that JI has never been affectionate towards GS and the latter was the same. She was used to that kind of relationship, she didn't know what was missing in her relationship, until she met JH. Remember how the whole story started: JH showed interest in her which JI had never experienced before. GS has never really expressed interest in her like that. That's the moment she realized that something was missing in her relationship with GS, especially when she is in his car. She got upset by the way he proposed to her. She got annoyed that he thought about marriage because it was more convenient for him. Meeting JH made her realize that she liked being "courted". GS noticed that she was angry which showed that she was not indifferent to GS but she couldn't express her disappointment because GS would have realized that JI had suddenly changed. JI would have been in a terrible spot: she would have had to explain that a man flirted with her. GS has never wooed her because he relies on his social status and thought, he didn't need to do anything.

Secondly, I also think that her position in her family played a huge role. She is the second daughter. We heard from the mother that the eldest has never shown any affection, yet she used to confide to her mother a lot. JI took after LSI, she observed her eldest sister. She was obedient and not affectionate. Nonetheless, she was different as she was really frank and straightforward. We can see that JI has never feared her father and can easily express her disagreement. On the other hand, the youngest daughter looked at JI as her role model. The frankness from JI influenced her so that she is not obedient like her other sisters. She does what she wants, she is definitely more affectionate. Right now, JI still acts like the older sister who is reasonable... but we can clearly see that her sister has more experience with love and flirting. I have the impression that JI will play a huge role in her sister's divorce... she will influence her sister's personality, provoke a change in her as so far, LSI is still shy and doesn't express so openly her feelings and her own situation: an abused wife.    

You just sum it up so nicely. We really have good posts and everything is so enlightening:)

I never knew i would love wed and thurs to come lol

@tok-soompiyay! thanks for sharing OST Part 1. Been waiting for it... :blush:

Article: http://enews24.tving.com/news/article?nsID=1320989

MBC and Netflix will broadcast the first OST, "No Direction" by Rachael Yamagata, on May 29th, at various music sites. 

'No Direction' is a song that expresses the entangled situations and emotions of Jung-in (Han Ji Min) and Ji Ho (Jung Hae In) who are the main characters of 'Spring Night'. It has flowed from the first time of 'spring night' and it raised the curiosity of viewers. 

New still cuts. 

4KZtmP6n8O47636947220374829336.jpg

5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

Hi,

could anyone be kind enough to list down the titles of the songs in the OST?  love the songs so much..

Thank you! :)

Rachael yamagata- No Direction and Is it you

Osear dunbar-spring night

These are the soundtrack used in the 2 episodes but I think in one of the teaser I listened a different track.

@Chellsee oh yes!  And I think that's the moment when jiho peeks through book shelf to see Ji. waiting for episode but I won't be able to watch it live so will avoid visiting sns and this thread lol:D

59 minutes ago, Pmyonly said:

oh yes!  And I think that's the moment when jiho peeks through book shelf to see Ji. waiting for episode but I won't be able to watch it live so will avoid visiting sns and this thread lol:D

@Pmyonly it first I thought they (JH and GS) are looking in each other, until I saw the big pictures.

I can't wait to know what will happen in the library.

viewimage.php?id=3eadc22febd536af69b7c2&

Han Ji Min And Jung Hae In Get Caught In A Stiff Situation In “One Spring Night”

D7tCcTOXYAAY-q_.jpg

On May 29, MBC released new stills of “One Spring Night” ahead of episodes five and six.

Han Ji Min plays Lee Jung In, who experiences many mixed emotions as she and her long-time boyfriend Kwon Gi Seok (played by Kim Jun Han) appear to be heading towards marriage. She spontaneously meets pharmacist Yoo Ji Ho (played by Jung Hae In), who she initially decides she just wants to be friends with.

In the stills, Han Ji Min, Jung Hae In, and Kim Jun Han can all be seen at the library, making viewers wonder who will encounter who first.

Lee Jung In appears to be hard at work at the library, and Yoo Ji Ho and Kwon Gi Seok appear to spot her at the same time while presenting different facial expressions. Yoo Ji Ho looks longingly, but Kwon Gi Seok appears firm yet careless and relaxed.

Viewers can sense the stiffness of the scene as the characters appear to be in a maze trying to head towards the person they desire.

Find out the story that unfolds at the library in “One Spring Night,” which airs at 9 p.m. KST every Wednesday and Thursday.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328264wpp/han-ji-min-and-jung-hae-in-get-caught-in-a-stiff-situation-in-one-spring-night

OMG so GS will see JH peeking into JI in the library? Oh my goodness, this will be too interesting:D Can time fly now lol. Chinggus i hope the livestream works. But last week it worked perfectly, let's watch live later. I can't concentrate on my work lol. I just hope i still have work after this drama ends hahaha

From the looks of it, GS will see JH looking at JI. His expression is firm as in you are peeking at my girlfriend? What right do you have lol. This will be war. JI has a very long hair lol. 

OST is being released, so excited:wub:

@Chellsee GS will notice JH's gaze towards JI which is not the gaze of a friend. I am really looking forward to this scene.:wub: That's how he will realize that he has now a rival. Maybe when he hears from JI that JH is a friend, he will definitely feel threatened as he won't buy it. That's why he visits the pharmacy later in order to push away JH from JI. 

@Pmyonly Thanks! are there official mvs out for these songs? 

We are only in episodes 5-6, and yet the tension between JI ,JH and GS are starting ....

and I think the more  JI 's emotions confuses her because of JH, the more GS will suspect that the latter is the reason for their cool off.the more GS will forego with the wedding.and its his intention that he all went out to the pharmacy and tells JH that he and JI are soon to be married . as if  GS is saying  back off.

JH, on the other hand it is more than friendship , he is actually already falling in love with JI.

Sometimes, true love doesnt come along right away even if you already  commited to someone  else. that person will come along when you least expectedly it.

The hug from JH, cant wait to see it!

looking forward to tonight's episode.

Archived