Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST

^Those secret glances, so sweet:wub:When jung in and ji ho are in one frame, i can't help but smile lol. Those society norms and standards are thrown out of the window when they're together hahaha. I know it's not good but i can't help it. For sure writer will clear everything before both dive in too seriously.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Few more:D thanks to amazing people who are making these posts

9976D6345CE78EF51B?original

This was cute the way both of them chuckled cute!

9908464B5CE6AA4431?original

Heart fluttering :wub:

99BD6A4A5CE574FB2E?original

Chemistry is overflowing just by them looking at each other :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 10

Finished ep2.

• Jeong-In Mom is THE best! :D The way she got on her husband when he called her "Hey!" was priceless. He even fell down and she got the upper hand. She is such a strong woman who doesn't allow him to look down on her. Such a fantastic scene.
  • Seo-In has bruises? :( Her husband hits her? Wow. I hope he will suffer for that. 
  • Do we actually know how old they are? When Jeong-In mentioned her sisters age, I wonder if she is really is so much younger than the civil servant. She may be late 20s and he is probably early-mid 20s? Doesn't seem like such a big deal.
    Jeong-In probably is also just a few years older than Ji-Ho
  • I already had the thought in mind that someday JI will meet JH's son, but I would have never thought it would be so early in the drama. I like that a lot, although the pace is quite high so far, the drama keeps is calm nature and tells it's story. 
  • I also like her effort to make a good impression. 
  • The kid asking if she is mom. 
    giphy.gif
    Not yet, kid, not yet. But soon. :D:D:D We will get there :grimace::smirk:
  • Did I mention HOW MUCH I LOVE the OST? Gosh, just the OST in combination with the storyline, the actors and the whole vibe of the drama could make this into my all time fav drama. 

@triplemYou have to watch this! It is so good! SLA all over again. In even better!

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

@Pmyonly your gifs light up my day soooo much!! Look at how happy she is:wub: everytime JI and GS are together, she never really smiled that sincere and I'm glad to see her like that. Omonaaaa, why am I so happy for a fictional character><

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Awww, I am officially on board as I am a big fan of APS pd.  I also get the SITR vibes coz of the camera work, photography but naaa, the story is different.  I love JHI.  How can he be a noona-killer consecutively!!!:wub::wub:

Just watched EP.1.  yet to watch EP.2.  waiting for the episodes every week is going to kill me.  

Some gifs.  Cute:kiss_wink:

HbJbxQm.gif

Cr: DC gall

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

@Pmyonlyyour gifs are just heart fluttering. How can i survive once they are officially in a relationship. I might die of sweetness lol. Those are only glimpses and holding hands. Goodness i should prepare my heart for both sweetness and heartbreak haha

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

I just saw the trailer. I thought it will be like a cheating drama but I see it is not a cheating. I mean from my POV. Hahahaha I will try to watch it tomorrow :heart:

@Lawyerh thanks for tagging :kiss_wink:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

@richelle @greezlybee you guys are most welcome :wub: (thanks to the uploaders)my heart fluttered so many times while watching the episode hahaha :Dand i forgot to mention that for me there was not a single dull moment in these 2 episodes and i like the pace.Hope the team will keep this momentum till the end and give us a meaningful and satisfactory ending.Heartbreaks is guaranteed lol considering the background of story and this drama really makes you curious cause you don't know how things will turn out.The excitement is killing me:D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Just seeing  the Gifs by @Pmyonly flatters my heart! giddiness runs through out my spine! :wub: Thanks for sharing!  Both JH and JI  looks so good together..  body movements ,gestures ,  eyes speaking  to each other we can easily sense that they are both attracted to one another! looking forward to watching some the scenes in the Gifs..but I think there will be problems specially that GS is around  that we all  know  the boyfriend who are bound to marry JI, and the Dad's involvement as well..it wont be easy accepting JH bc of his being a single dad.we all know how things like these are being look upon by the public.

Eun , longing for a mother's love..he sees a mom figure in JI, which eventually I believe JI will somehow share some love with Eun..I recalled GS saying who would ever like a guy with a son..It might took him by surprise that JI will fall for one.. 

• Like 7

I hope there's livestream on Wednesday. I tried looking during Pilot episode but haven't seen one. I just love Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min happens to be one of my favorite Korean actresses. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Just seeing  the Gifs by @Pmyonly flatters my heart! giddiness runs through out my spine! :wub: Thanks for sharing!  Both JH and JI  looks so good together..  body movements ,gestures ,  eyes speaking  to each other we can easily sense that they are both attracted to one another! looking forward to watching some the scenes in the Gifs..but I think there will be problems specially that GS is around  that we all  know  the boyfriend who are bound to marry JI, and the Dad's involvement as well..it wont be easy accepting JH bc of his being a single dad.we all know how things like these are being look upon by the public.

Eun , longing for a mother's love..he sees a mom figure in JI, which eventually I believe JI will somehow share some love with Eun..I recalled GS saying who would ever like a guy with a son..It might took him by surprise that JI will fall for one.. 

Yeah there will conflicts specially from giseok as jung in said he has some sense of pride and as you mentioned in the last line he would be surprised a lot and it may hurt his pride too,regarding her father i hope the sisters gang along with their mother will stand against him lol he couldn't even stand against jung in mother:D

• Like 7

I found the ost but it's not the official one i think someone cut it out from the drama and was kind enough to upload it on youtube something is better than nothing :D.I hope they will soon release it.

i love this one specially :wub: 

other two are below

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

I come here because of the drama ost, I especially love the ost with lyrics seasons they change.. 

cant wait for the official ost

about age, I remember ji ho mention he's got in college at 2004. 

and I think han ji min's hair bangs very pretty

• Like 8

Hallo frenz... since I love this couple on and off screen. I created the shipper thread. Feel free to spazz with me... be it  in Jung In & Jiho mode or Jung Jae In & Han Ji Min doesn't matter :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, rainy12 said:

I come here because of the drama ost, I especially love the ost with lyrics seasons they change.. 

cant wait for the official ost

I feel the same about the OST. The moment it first played, I was totally bewitched and caught. I love both so much. 

I really hope they won't make us wait too long for them.

• Like 8