[Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤

0ly40

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

Extract from soompi

Jung Hae In Talks About Not Calling Han Ji Min “Noona” Despite Their Age Difference

May 21, 2019
by S. Nam

On May 20, MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “One Spring Night” held a press conference with director Ahn Pan Suk and the cast.

“One Spring Night” is a romance drama about two ordinary people who fall in love. Jung Hae In plays a pharmacist named Yoo Ji Ho and Han Ji Min plays a librarian named Lee Jung In. After a tumultuous experience with his ex-girlfriend from college, Yoo Ji Ho is raising his six-year-old son Yoo Eun Woo when he meets Lee Jung In, allowing his forgotten emotions to resurface.

During the press conference, Jung Hae In and Han Ji Min showed natural chemistry that made it difficult to tell they were six years apart in age. When asked about their acting chemistry, Jung Hae In said, “Han Ji Min has been acting for much longer than I have been and has a lot of experience. I’ve gained so much [from her] at the filming sites. I learned how to deal with unexpected situations while acting. I tend to make a lot of mistakes, but Han Ji Min never makes any.”

He added, “As she’s much more of a senior actor and has a lot of experience, I’ve gotten a lot of help in those aspects. I’m learning not about how to act, but about what attitude I should take while working.”

Jung Hae In also touched upon their age difference. He shared, “I don’t think of her as someone older than me. I haven’t called her noona even once. I’ve never even called her sunbae. I’ll call her comfortably once the project ends.” Noona is a Korean word used by a male to refer to an older female, and sunbae is a word used to refer to a senior.

Han Ji Min also shared her feelings about working with Jung Hae In. She said, “When working together with a young junior, I try to think of the characters more rather than who’s older or younger. Instead of a junior or senior, Jung Hae In feels like a fellow colleague.”

The actress also revealed that the two conversed often and that she received many tips on set. She added, “While working with Jung Hae In, I felt that he was manlier than his image and had strong leadership skills. I don’t get the feeling that he’s younger than me much.”

“One Spring Night” premieres on May 22 at 9 p.m. KST. It will be MBC’s first drama to air in that time slot. Watch the latest teaser for the upcoming drama here!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Spring Night, 봄밤 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Jung Hae In & Han Ji Min - Premieres TONIGHT

Archived