Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

22 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Tonight's episode really felt like a filler. Nothing much really happened, and a lot of air time went to the supporting characters whom I also love watching (but I felt it was done at the expense of building the narrative for the leads...). I liked the confession leading up to a tender kiss (followed by a passionate kiss make-out session), but I would loved it much more if they set the tone better before the confession. I'm going to re-watch the confession scene in HD when the subs are out to appreciate every moment!

@Sky8lue I agree.I also thought that they should have set up for a better and more intimate narrative , to clear up all misunderstandings and an apology from DM before make out session.... the confession was good but I thought that DM also owes Ryan an apology (in my opinion and probably an unpopular one) but if it was the other way around and it was Ryan who misunderstood,  he would have apologized and he would never have tried to make a fool out of DM just like DM did to him when they were at lunch with the coworkers

But yes, the kiss was hot, KJW and PMY really delivered. ... 

I felt a bit sorry for Si An when his hyung Ryan ignored him and he was trying to be so neighborly and then before the elevator door was closing he was asking about his "noona curator" but the elevator door closed on him. Poor guy, Ryan does not even know it but SA ships his hyung lion and noona curator together 

• Like 17
  • Love 4

Park Min Young And Kim Jae Wook’s 1st Kiss As Real Couple Boosts “Her Private Life” Ratings To All-Time High

As its love story finally begins in earnest, tvN’s “Her Private Life” has achieved its highest viewership ratings yet!

According to Nielsen Korea, viewership ratings for “Her Private Life” soared to an all-time high on May 8. The latest episode scored an average rating of 3.1 percent and a peak of 3.5 percent, breaking the drama’s personal record for highest viewership ratings.

“Her Private Life” also performed well with the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average of 2.3 percent and a peak of 2.6 percent.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

This little thing is so adorable and I'm sure they gonna sell it as HPL official merchandise :P

3pq9b8D.jpg

And these gif images i adjusted the speed slower so that we can enjoy watching this HOT KISS lil bit longer...Sorry for my pervy mind :w00t: i know you guys like this!! Don't tell me you're not!!! Haha :lol:

LOuE3Sq.gif

Spoiler

6ZvgkQc.gif

Spoiler

RwkQ0fe.gif

• Like 12
  • Love 6

I’ve just started watching Ep9 right now and I can’t stop laughing at the restaurant scene! The whole sequence was hilarious :lol: Ryan and Deok Mi glaring at each other at the front of the restaurant  then Ryan suddenly twist his head and went straight at the door (the attitude was priceless..lol). Then DM making adorkable expressions because she finds Ryan so cute but suddenly gets irritated (apparently because he’s greedy being all too perfect) and blurting out his ‘selfishness’. So poor Ryan feeling sorry when all he’s doing is getting soup for everyone. :lol: I feel sorry for the officemates for the stressful environment...lol! Love this part!

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, kenrei said:

I’ve just started watching Ep9 right now and I can’t stop laughing at the restaurant scene! The whole sequence was hilarious :lol: Ryan and Deok Mi glaring at each other at the front of the restaurant  then Ryan suddenly twist his head and went straight at the door (the attitude was priceless..lol). Then DM making adorkable expressions because she finds Ryan so cute but suddenly gets irritated (apparently because he’s greedy being all too perfect) and blurting out his ‘selfishness’. So poor Ryan feeling sorry when all he’s doing is getting soup for everyone. :lol: I feel sorry for the officemates for the stressful environment...lol! Love this part!

Thisss. I really wanna give him a hug. He wasn't even mad or annoyed by her, just so embarrassed. Our lion :(

• Like 10
  • Love 5

21 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

BTW, I read somewhere... that...

the webtoon....

has..

a

Bed Scene.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

WAIT WHAT??????!!!!! IF ITS HAPPEN IN DRAMA I- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

From one of jaeuck fans that i follow when comes to kiss scene she always saying (bcs people who hate jaeuck says that he can't kiss or lack of the skill) "just waiting, just waiting that will be coming. Special technique of jaeuck" she called it "vacuum cleaner"

I don't know what it's mean until today. Maybe we see a little spoiler for that technique :P

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, JupiterSzn said:

From one of jaeuck fans that i follow when comes to kiss scene she always saying (bcs people who hate jaeuck says that he can't kiss or lack of the skill) "just waiting, just waiting that will be coming. Special technique of jaeuck" she called it "vacuum cleaner"

I don't know what it's mean until today. Maybe we see a little spoiler for that technique :P

HAHA THIS MADE ME LOL.....

just wait eh... special technique of Jae Uck haha now I really wanna watch all his other shows..

JCW was also a v good kisser though not so much in Healer but in Suspicious Partner with Nam Ji Hyun.. there was an uncut video BTS of their kiss oh myy...

all those slurping noises.....yummy yummy lol

LOL ok need to tell myself to calm down but I am hoping for a similar BTS from lion :D

Separately, in less PG rated scenes, I am hoping for a back hug since KJW is so tall he will just envelope our cute Rabbit MY... <3<3<3

1 hour ago, bliss1004 said:

This little thing is so adorable and I'm sure they gonna sell it as HPL official merchandise :P

I also want that Lion softie as a souvenir!!!

I hope they will really have it xoxo

• Like 6
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, JupiterSzn said:

Even he kisses guy in antique bakery, i feel his kiss hot :wub: 

he is definitely god of kissing :kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

i hope to see KJW on a front cover of all Korean mags after this drama ended. His hotness is undeniable. 

Btw, his ig followers increased from 300k before the drama started and now 564k followers.. that was fast!!

• Like 14
  • Love 2

Did you guys sign up for the HPL Demand Survey for Director's cut (DVD/Bluray)? As far as I know the goal is to have 1500 demand quantities to push the production to print it. I do think all of you know what it means so please share it too!

Anyways i did cry on the confession scene. I hate that it remind me of something (personal life HAHAHAH). Looking forward for the BTS since the angles on the kissing scene was 3? So they obviously have a lot of takes to make it. Hmmmmmm

• Like 7
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Bed Scene.

Of course it has babe. It's manga though, even more than that is common. 

Now first thing next is time to admit he knows bout her fangirl life and he's totally fine about that so EG can no longer butt in. I can't stand his immature act, makes me always want to skip his scenes.

No, I mean what I wish first thing in today's episode 10 is the encore of the kiss with asmr, no bgm :relieved:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Winksteyk said:

Did you guys sign up for the HPL Demand Survey for Director's cut (DVD/Bluray)? As far as I know the goal is to have 1500 demand quantities to push the production to print it. I do think all of you know what it means so please share it too!

Anyways i did cry on the confession scene. I hate that it remind me of something (personal life HAHAHAH). Looking forward for the BTS since the angles on the kissing scene was 3? So they obviously have a lot of takes to make it. Hmmmmmm

Do we know what the count is now? I've done it but I can't find the link to repost and it really isn't the easiest to do given it is in Korean...

Is it correct that the DVD / Bluray means there are more BTS <3 if so CAN EVERYONE PLEASE GO SIGN UP NAO?

• Like 2

His black car change to white car was due to his lease is up, not because of CDI ‘s cat work. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Chingus,

Everybody don't think except the hot waiting kiss This ep 9 is very very cute, right?

I can not stop keep smile while watching. Especially this moment

428.gif

and here =))

tumblr_pr6v98ujw81u2dd0eo5_1280.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 9

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Doramy said:

Chingus,

Everybody don't think except the hot waiting kiss This ep 9 is very very cutr, right?

I can not stop keep smile while watching. Especially this moment

and here =))

These 2 scenes very funny, both of them really nailed their expressions for the emotion, so natural. DM’s angry thoughts turn to how sweet and cute he is, RG jealousy thoughts on SiAn. 

And the co workers at the pharmacy taking the ChongXinWan drink.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thx
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Do we know what the count is now? I've done it but I can't find the link to repost and it really isn't the easiest to do given it is in Korean...

Is it correct that the DVD / Bluray means there are more BTS <3 if so CAN EVERYONE PLEASE GO SIGN UP NAO?

It is prohibited to say the exact number. I know the people who has signed up to demand survey can see it. No sharing of the number publicly.

YES! That's the main reason hihihi. And if the main cast has time, they can do documentary too!

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Winksteyk said:

How do we sign up? Thanks 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

That kiss is what is called Delayed  Gratification and I am totally gratified .....gosh

So I actually made two of my coworker who are not into Korean dramas to start watching HPl...........and they love it ,I am so happy I got people to fangirl with even though their craziness is not up to mine but I savor the feeling... Hehehe.....this drama is doing so many mushy things for my single life ,I just can't deal:wub:

Episode 10 where art thou? And please no time skip else I am gonna flip something... Thank you

Edited by Peppyz
  • Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2