[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Honestly,I thought the real kiss was gonna be just okay cuz the thumb and imagined kiss was already so passionate that I don't think the real ones are never gonna top it off.

Boy,was I glad to be proven wrong for once.:wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

Okay so the last scene was like this. She remembered her memories and all the times he was sweet with her. Then she brings up her chat with Latte-nim. She says that she lied. The reason why she didn't confess was because she was afraid that she would get hurt. Then she said that it might not have been that Latte-nim's feelings were burdensome to the "guy" she liked. It could be that she was also, like DeokMi, just afraid of getting hurt. Since that was the case, both of them should just gather their courage and try again.

Ryan comes in looking for her, I don't believe he has seen the reply. DeokMi says she really wants to ask him something. She asks him why he hated fake dating so much? Was it so intolerable that they were fake dating that he wanted to end it? He could have just pretended for a while. After all, it wasn't as if she asked him to meet her all the time or as if she was clingy and called him all the time. He answered that yes he didn't want to/hated it. She asks why. He says it's because it was fake. Then he kisses her and it's an awesome kiss!

I thought this ep was a filler ep, thank goodness for the ending. Preview was amazing... except I heard Eun Gi confessing.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 13

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Preview ep 10, bless DM she looks so happy in love :wub:

CANT. STOP. WATCHING. THE. PREVIEW!   :love:

7 minutes ago, blademan said:

YASSSSSS :kiss_wink:

Alas KJW and PMY never disappoint!!

My screen is melting. That's so hot.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh my heart. Aahhhhhh... so sweet.... when he pauses as she rants about why he hated fake dating, does he really find it bad that he had to stop bla bla bla.. he just looks at her with those eyes of his.. and says...

because...it was fake. I hated it, because it was fake.

*never loses eye contact, walks slowly.. and....*

soft kiss, calming her tears.

then....

a more hungry kiss...after all that angst....

OH MY HEART.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The episode wasn't that much fun to watch (raw at least) because of poor kicked-kitten Ryan. Dat kiss tho! Woohoo! Must be nice to have a job that includes making out with Kim Jae Wook as one of your tasks. :lol: Looking forward to all the lovey-dovey moments in the next ep.

• Like 6
  • LOL 10