[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

•  

Kim Jae Wook Enjoys A Picnic With Park Min Young’s Family On “Her Private Life”

Kim Jae Wook Enjoys A Picnic With Park Min Young’s Family On “Her Private Life”

May 8, 2019
by D. Kim

Her Private Life” has released new images of a family picnic!

In the tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama, Park Min Young plays idol fan girl and art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi, while Kim Jae Wook is her boss Ryan Gold.

New stills show Ryan Gold on a spring picnic with Sung Duk Mi and her parents.

Sung Duk Mi’s mother Young Sook, played by Kim Mi Kyung, sees Ryan Gold as a perfect match for her daughter and showers him with love.

In the images, Ryan Gold can’t hide his smile as Young Sook gifts him a lion doll that she knit herself. Sung Duk Mi, however, does not look happy as she watches them. Her-Private-Life-11.jpgRyan Gold’s picnic with Sung Duk Mi’s family will be revealed on the May 8 episode of “Her Private Life.”

Watch the previous episode of the drama below:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh god!!!! It's D-day!!! Can't wait for tonight episode! :lol:

Lol. Seeing the sneak peek for tonight's episode making me giddy over this two souls. I see what are you trying to do, Ryan. You stealed the mom's heart first before you get her daughter, eh? ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ sneaky lionㅎㅎㅎ

Deokmi on the other hand, looks like so jealous over her mom's new favouritism. Lol himnae gurl, you can't run away from your Ryan when your mother want him as their 'Saui'/son in law' ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

I'm in #TeamRyantheLion tonight! Go go, Ryan! Unleash your inner lion and don't give up on courting Deokmi, the rabbit of yoursㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

——

@fangirldeokjil94 ohhoo- thank you! Definitely gonna check it out! Kim Jaewook definitely gonna be the death of us allㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  

P. S: Park Minyoung too. She's so gorgeous too, not just that, I watched her vlog. She's all rounded actress & wifey-material :wub: 

Conclusion: this couple definitely gonna be the death of us, in my caseㅠㅠㅠ

Edited by rryyuu
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

@fangirldeokjil94 thanks for the link..i had explored the page and so many KJW gallery in that page..i have to admit that he is seriously deadly gorgeous sexy human male in Korea at the moment.. drooling looking at all his gorgeous sexy pics.. Dear God, please forgive for my sin!! I'm dead..Dunno which one to use as my profile pic..i keep on changing my profile pic like crazy already :w00t:

keep counting guys..5 hours more before we can watch Ep 9 tonight. I hope the live streaming for tonight will be smooth..unlike last week..keep on lagging..

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

kim jae wook should be doing more lead roles in romantic drama. please soop mng get him a new drama / movie already. how can a manga like hero be hidden.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Hello all! Just stopping by to say that Kim Jae-wook is so hot and sexy in this drama! I am so glad he's finally got a leading role after all these years, and that he totally deserves all this attention and worshipping (ahem!) that he's getting from fans. Ryan is such a wonderful guy, I hope he continues being awesome for the rest of the drama!

Also, sexy kisses wanted!

• Like 11
  • Love 6

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh  I am shipping these two now :mrgreen::joy:  

1# they both murders :joy: 

D06FCE6D-90C1-4CDD-B24B-C95F17BA71B9.gif

.. specially her , who draw in car :sweat_smile:

2# They both are behaving like annoying sibling :lol:

44AD16E8-29C6-4B6F-8D15-1B50F3247022.gif

3 # she play dirty, she think he is playing  dirty , they meant for each other :tounge_xd:

5EC41667-EF28-450A-853A-2F9EB5BDAE2F.gif

.. Wednesday madness :mrgreen::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin & @Lawyerh  I am shipping these two now :mrgreen::joy:  

1# they both murders :joy: 

.. specially her , who draw in car :sweat_smile:

2# They both are behaving like annoying sibling :lol:

3 # she play dirty, she think he is playing  dirty , they meant for each other :tounge_xd:

.. Wednesday madness :mrgreen::joy:

Looks like the writer will go to that direction as well. They will have a scene together in upcoming episodes with Geon Woo. I think they will cross path more in the future episodes. :joy: That “supposed to be lion” car makeover.. She definitely ruined the car.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Guys, let's all go visit the Naver gallery - I think they have a counter to show how many ppl visit so it is a form of support for our Lion <3.

<3<3 click into the link!!!

http://naver.me/5Qfl15gS

Makes me so happy to see the counter go up... hoping this is the start of superstardom for Jae Wook <3<3 #ahemsorry #crazyfangirlhere

Thanks for sharing the naver link. Could you share which is the counter? I’m curious. 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

Thanks for sharing the naver link. Could you share which is the counter? I’m curious. 

It appears around the top? on the left. Currently it says "9,970 읽음" - I think this means the number of visits on the page.. granted my Korean isn't amazing...

The number of "dead but back to life" kdrama fangirls on this page is quite a lot (myself included)... I almost never watch a drama ongoing because I rather binge watch.. did not realise I was missing out on such a fun loving community of fan girls going crazy over the same show...

It is true, fan girls know no age, I met some fans IRL whilst stalking the set in Seoul (am here for a short while lol) who was wayyy older and wayyy younger than me! All of us just go crazy together haha.

This place really mirrors Si Na Gil's fan café <3 you all!

2 more hourssss.......

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, mmac80 said:

New stills!

The new stills r pure GOLDDDDD (pun intended)....hehe

If looks could kill,Ryan could actually be just toasted lion instead cuz deokmi is basically shooting lasers at him.hahahahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Been following all the threads on the forum everyday. Mental support to tie me through the 1 week long of waiting.. And finally it's airing soon!! 

Thanks to all the kind souls in advance for doing live cap!!! Love you all lots!! 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

We are going to reach 100 pages soon.... Team HPL fighting :wub: I guess we will reach 80 plus pages today and by the weekend we will reach close to 100 pages... 

I enjoy all of your insights, CSI, your thoughts and recap... I am happy reading this whole week... 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

It appears around the top? on the left. Currently it says "9,970 읽음" - I think this means the number of visits on the page.. granted my Korean isn't amazing...

The number of "dead but back to life" kdrama fangirls on this page is quite a lot (myself included)... I almost never watch a drama ongoing because I rather binge watch.. did not realise I was missing out on such a fun loving community of fan girls going crazy over the same show...

It is true, fan girls know no age, I met some fans IRL whilst stalking the set in Seoul (am here for a short while lol) who was wayyy older and wayyy younger than me! All of us just go crazy together haha.

This place really mirrors Si Na Gil's fan café <3 you all!

2 more hourssss.......

wow you're right, when I open IG, there's someone share that HPL is number 1, but i'm not sure about what, sorry I don't understand about korean. 

me too, this is the drama that I have been waiting for even since the teaser was published. what I look forward to is being able to chat with all of you in this forum, because only on going drama we can feel that hype. a week of waiting and torture, admiring kjw dan pmy, share and read all of the theories that might happen in hpl. 

since this forum was created I just became a silent reader just like other dramas before. but for this time I am very happy if I can participate and comments in this forum.

i'm so happy to be here <3

• Like 6

What I am wondering about, since we are told that we are going to see "something historical" or something memorable in the next episode if we are finally going to meet Si An's "omma" and if she is the biological or adoptive omma.... will it be in this episode? I know the priority is for the lovebirds to re-connect but since the project involves Si An and his Lee Sol collection am just wondering... couple more hours.... 

• Like 7

Historical moment?

that Ryan is Latte? That he admires her work as a fan girl? She looks pretty angry at the end of the episode when he wants to talk to her. I think we need a big confession! 

I think we need to have a moment of greater intimacy, where Ryan really opens up so that she knows she can trust him and his feelings. 

My heart is racing because I can’t wait to watch raw and then with subs. 

I can live without a kiss so long as tomorrow is cute dates and special kiss. Oooo maybe we get a back hug with a confession? 

I feel that this drama is doing a really good job at subverting some kdrama tropes. 

I cant think of many dramas where the second leads are so active and working together to undermine our main couple. Plus the noble idiocy coming so early and from the female lead as well. Also refreshing for the thumb kiss! Since that is such an old school way for faking kisses. 

Ok that is me until the episode. 

• Like 6