[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

26 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

New stills

According to the news article, there will be a historical moment in ep 9

OMO OMO as much as I hate the misunderstanding part, I am waiting for the HISTORICAL MOMENT

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Things To Look Forward To In The Second Half Of “Her Private Life”

Additionally, the identity of the mysterious artist “Lee Sol” the biggest reason why Ryan came to Korea, will be revealed. Three years ago, after seeing Lee Sol’s drawing, Ryan experienced “Stendhal Syndrome,” a psychosomatic condition including dizziness, confusion, and hallucinations after exposure to great works of art. He is unable to draw after the incident and is searching for that drawing in order to solve his problem. As he looks for the drawing, Ryan recollects many of his childhood memories, and viewers can look forward to seeing whether Lee Sol has a much deeper connection to him than previously thought.

Another interesting situation to see will be Sung Duk Mi “coming out” to Ryan as an idol fangirl. After discovering that Duk Mi is the famous idol fan “Si-Na-Gil” (shortened word for “Si An is my road”), he anonymously joins her fan site under the nickname “Latte,” making him “Duk Mi’s fan.”

Duk Mi does not know that Ryan is aware of her life as a fangirl and is even more oblivious to the fact that he is the identity behind nickname “Latte” even though she spends time talking to the anonymous user online. In the next few episodes, viewers will see what the pair talk about behind the masks of their nicknames and how Duk Mi reacts to finding out that “Latte” is actually Ryan.

The production staff shared, “‘Her Private Life’ is now exactly at its turning point. Beginning with the ninth episode, the second half of this drama plans to clear all misunderstandings and transform the relationship between Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook into a heart-fluttering, official couple.

Especially, in the ninth episode, there will be a legendary moment between the two. In addition to the pair’s romance, there will also be stories regarding Kim Jae Wook’s past and the relationship between “Si-Na-Gil” and “Latte.” We hope viewers will continue to enjoy ‘Her Private Life’ with us.”

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 13

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

So is DM gonna be talking all about Ryan to her new online bestie Latte, whilst still unaware of Latte's true identity? That would be fun to watch. But we'll see! 

Ooh!!! I love this idea!!!

Maybe I this is where I can see/feel the concrete connection between DM to RG, the in-depth connection I feel so far is lacking. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

I'm a bit fast when it comes to KJW.. :wub:There's 3 pics in this ig post. Slide to see the rest.

looks like we gonna see the jealous Deokmi in tonight's episode :P 

Ryan gonna melt our heart tonight...he definitely gonna be Deokmi's parents favourite son in law :w00t:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour . Edit to add . Thanks
  • Like 12
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

So is DM gonna be talking all about Ryan to her new online bestie Latte, whilst still unaware of Latte's true identity? That would be fun to watch. But we'll see! 

Yah, so interested to know how she uncover the online bestie. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Guys, let's all go visit the Naver gallery - I think they have a counter to show how many ppl visit so it is a form of support for our Lion <3

This is the first time I am so crazy fangirling over this specimen of human... one of the taglines in there says "I think we need to clone humans"... YES PLEASE HOW BOUT ONE LION PER FAN GIRL ahhh....

<3<3 click into the link!!!

http://naver.me/5Qfl15gS

Makes me so happy to see the counter go up... hoping this is the start of superstardom for Jae Wook <3<3 #ahemsorry #crazyfangirlhere

20 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

Is that a little knitted lion in Ryan's hands that I'm spying? A gift from mother-in-law awww :love: 

I want one of those knitted lions man.. any way we can get fan merchandise.. I hope I am not speaking too soon but this drama has all the makings of being one of the classic Kdramas of all time ala Coffee Prince!!

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

i can't wait!!! Let us see the best of rom-coms, the reason I love this genre so damn much and how happy it makes me.

DM's pouty face is ultra cute when she sees him getting along so well with her mother - love Ryan omg. I fall for KJW every single time I see his new videos or photos.

I'm gonna squeal in delight if she shares her insecurities regarding Ryan with Latte - that has been my no. 1 fantasy for quite some time and I'll love it so much.

Historical moment should be ULTRA STEAMY - the more clothes come off the better. :lol:

At this point, I'm just ranting but I am just getting more and more excited for the next episode! Bring it on, LATTE! I'm so excited to see Latte breaking into a grin as he learns about DM's true feelings

I'M JUST IMAGINING HIM THAT HAPPY!

• Like 15

Just caught up on this drama to tide over a withdrawal from another drama. First 3 epi was somewhat slow, then i just stayed up whole night and sped right up to 8. 

There's so much sensual tension in this drama that I rarely see in KDramas. The last I recall having similar level of chemistry/tension is Oh My Venus between Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub. 

Kim Jae Wook is one gorgeous seductive man! :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

46 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

This is the first time I am so crazy fangirling over this specimen of human... one of the taglines in there says "I think we need to clone humans"... YES PLEASE HOW BOUT ONE LION PER FAN GIRL ahhh....

omg so do I. been hiatus from kdrama almost 2 years. yes, i still watch drama but not as excited as HPL especially KJW. the last time i'm so excited was BTMFL but I watched it after 6 months when I have spare time. Kim Jae Wook makes me like a teenager again just like when I fell in love with him in the drama Coffee Prince, haha I mean He's my first actor crush though I've been watched Korean drama since 2000. 

"YES PLEASE HOW BOUT ONE LION PER FAN GIRL"

so agree with you :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 4