Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

2 hours ago, Artheusa said:

You don’t always fall for someone for all the rightful reasons though. Many of the good Deok-mi witnessed in Ryan is enough for her to admire him deeply at this point. Trying to protect her supposed private relationship with SJ for instance, shows that he’s ready to go to big lengths for a person who he thinks is disadvantaged in society and being bullied for it. To me, being an ally is one of the sexiest and most honourable things a straight man can do.

Then Deokmi knows he’s a well known, talented artist much sought after, he’s meticulous in his work at the gallery, is aloof but shows a childlike vulnerability at times, he’s not egoistic. Add to all that being a gorgeous specimen of the male species lol Total panty dropper. Deok-mi at this point is wondering if such a great guy would even consider her. What she’s seen of him is enough I think. Supporting her fangirl side will be the cherry on top.

Haha! Cant imagine how many panties dropped for the past weeks. 

Words fail me.  Don't get me wrong, í love this OTP.  Best match i have ever seen in Kdrama.  

Somehow, something is amiss on DM side. í am not quite convinced it is more than just a crush. I am more certain DI is in love with RG.  

Errrmm, take Healer for example, (though i vaguely remember the story line), I was convinced PMY's character I fell in love with Healer, even though she has not seen his face.  I liked the scene where she confided in JCW on the phone that she is falling in love with Healer. 

Another unpopular opinion - i am glad they broke up.  Let her step back , have the chance to be connected with RG.  To me, supporting  her on fangirling is no big deal.   I prefer the support and encouragement Latte gave to DM on her photography skill .  Maybe DM will start to confide in Latte.  Hope Latte/ RG will inspire her to grow as a person, as an artist.  Maybe pursue her studies in photography.

Needless to say, RG needs to heal too.  No doubt DM will be the one to help him heal.  

I kind of hope they wont kiss till at least ep11.  Have too much of the expectation on the kiss, most likely get disappointed.  

• Like 10
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)

a0301f0f2d191fa3759cd1ae0bab1751.png

I hope the real kiss scene will be hotter than this :wub: I mean they both are mature.. 

and this is not a teen series/drama/love..

this is a kind of love you will have when you reached your 30s :rolleyes: ..

when you kiss someone at your 30s it will be different than at your 20s :rolleyes: ..

the passion will be different. 20s passion is like a candle light. When the wind blows it will be off. But 30s passion is like a fire in the fireplace. It’s warm you, until you melt.. inside and outside.. :rolleyes:

and you kiss.. and people will think it’s your tongue.. but actually it’s your teeth.. because you are not only want to pressed your lips againts your lover’s.. but you also want to bite it.. in a broad day light.. and dragged her to the wall.. 

OK I NEED TO STOP. This is so unhealthy :mask:

I hope Sun Deok Mi will read this for their real kiss :kiss_wink:

artofkissing.jpg

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2
  • LOL 20

Does anyone know where I can stream the raw episodes live? Two more days is pretty hard to get by :cry:

Re: Eun Gi. This guy is so toxic I won’t even have him as a family member. It can’t be healthy to hang around someone who dismisses what you love for decades? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I want to share my theory too :blush:

I think uri pd nim or writer nim is an expert kisser :kiss_wink:

because:

#1 they give us this..

58619955_450362088840301_764474448742337

they didn’t kiss, but the lion is already lurking to DM’s lips.. and why must DM opened her mouth a bit? 

#2 then they give us this..

maxresdefault.jpg

isn’t this too naughty? Who will think that a guy can put his finger on a girl’s lips and pretending to kiss her? Like this? <<<~~ only a naughty writer nim/pd nim can think about it :rolleyes:

#3 and then they give us this!!

InShot_20190501_113008632.jpg?fit=780,78

A blind kiss in imagination!! Btw pd nim and writer nim are really really really naughty ~,~ 

#4 and until last week, they also showed us a cheek kiss from ‘Lion’ in imagination!!

my theory is, if pd nim and writer nim are playing like this with us, play a game: the next kiss always hotter than the previews kiss, lol, then I am sure 100% the next kiss scene will be better :kiss_wink: .. oughhh I really like uri pd nim and writer nim in HPL :heart:

*can’t wait for wednesday mode ON ^_* 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, JupiterSzn said:

I love the caption but knowing how terrible they have been trolling us,I could only maintain a very low expectation of such kiss happening in order to prevent a bigger disappointment.hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I want to share my theory too :blush:

I think uri pd nim or writer nim is an expert kisser :kiss_wink:

because:

#1 they give us this..

they didn’t kiss, but the lion is already lurking to DM’s lips.. and why must DM opened her mouth a bit? 

#2 then they give us this..

isn’t this too naughty? Who will think that a guy can put his finger on a girl’s lips and pretending to kiss her? Like this? <<<~~ only a naughty writer nim/pd nim can think about it :rolleyes:

#3 and then they give us this!!

A blind kiss in imagination!! Btw pd nim and writer nim really really really naughty ~,~ 

#4 and until last week, they also showed us a cheek kiss from ‘Lion’ in imagination!!

my theory is, if pd nim and writer nim are playing like this with us, play a game: the next kiss always hotter than the previews kiss, lol, then I am sure 100% the next kiss scene will be better :kiss_wink: .. oughhh I really like uri pd nim and writer nim in HPL :heart:

*can’t wait for wednesday mode ON ^_* 

Thanks for giving us a wild imagination about uri LaBit couple possibility "real" kiss..your theory does make sense to me and give me a goosebumps...and I'm looking forward to see your prediction to come true...if it's coming true, we all here gonna have party all night long in this thread :w00t:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, bliss1004 said:

Thanks for giving us a wild imagination about uri LaBit couple possibility "real" kiss..your theory does make sense to me and give me a goosebumps...and I'm looking forward to see your prediction to come true...if it's coming true, we all here gonna have party all night long in this thread :w00t:

You’re welcome chingu :kiss_wink:

I can’t wait for the all night long party in here after the real kiss :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Wait, aren't these photos from episode 7, when Ryan drops Deok-mi at her house after the dinner with her parents? 

Nope , this is for the new episode ,she was wearing a blue pantsuit in episode 7 when Ryan dropped her off at her parents home

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I thought I'd post again about the fangirl topic since I am desperate for the next ep(I have not watched EP8 last 10 mins yet - that's some RG level self control right there!)

Anyway, I think things will be sorted out once the cat is out of the bag. The resolution is easier when a relationship is not on the table - pretty sure getting revealed as Latte will cause some tensions in an established relationship than starting with a clean slate.

Spoiler

Like Sindy making a mess of things, stalking yet again and accidentally revealing stuff to RG? Or something like DM having a chat with Latte or accidentally revealing her feelings on the fansite which everyone but our lion can interpret as longing for SiAn? DM getting into deep trouble because of stolen files and RG coming to her rescue as her legit boyfriend and calling out others who can't support their S/O's hobbies.

Other than that, I think the way DM is transitioning from fangirling over an idol to falling for an actual person is so great: It is adorable how she clicks photos and edits them to express her love - her ways of loving someone don't change, the object of affection just shifts. I really think DM is falling hard. As a fangirl, I guarantee that we rarely fall for actual people while gushing over our celebs - and being such a big fangirl as DM... the fact that RG was able to get her attention from someone she has stanned for 4+ years (I think). That's a very sweet detail I loved.

RG caught her attention in an adorable way, as a great person, and there's nothing lacking in loving him just as she knows how to love: being supportive, caring, clicking photos and daydreaming (like all us fangirls do lol).

He's short tempered but he's great at apologizing and making up for it. He is gruff and rude, but he is protective and caring. He comes off as a bit proud and narcissistic, but he isn't insecure about other men in her life - her idol love or her brother (that's all you are, Eungi, fyou). He might get angry at their interference, but he is not going to pull DM away from them.

Also the commentary on fangirls: fansite masters vs awful sasaengs, obsession vs healthy hobbies, benefits vs downsides of fangirling - I like how it is brought out as a great stress valve - I am pretty sure they will bring out many more shades as we learn her mother's side of the story.

Another thing: we might see DM facing a conflict to choose between SA and RG in the near future, finally establishing her priorities. That is the growth I guess everyone will be satisfied with.

I'm now off to making a prayer circle for lion-bunny babies. bye!

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Actually quite enjoy Ep6, after knowing DM is SIL, RG started enjoying trolling DM, and yet enjoying her happiness in her fangirling when CSA came to the gallery, from this point on, his heart has started to melt for DM unknowingly. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Peppyz said:

Nope , this is for the new episode ,she was wearing a blue pantsuit in episode 7 when Ryan dropped her off at her parents home

I just confirmed these were from ep 7...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

This scene reminded me of the famous movie "Ghost" - Demi Moore & Patrick Swayze pottery making lol

30a0id.gif

Well of course, they dont have the so called "tiger-pattern-girl" looking & spying at them :joy::joy::joy:

30a0wk.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young’s Chemistry Continues To Shine Off Camera In “Her Private Life”

by J. Lim
173a62666ff54e079b91491969c527a7.jpeg?s=

The sweet chemistry between Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook doesn’t stop, even when cameras aren’t rolling on the set of tvN’s “Her Private Life.”

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Her Private Life” tells the story of the perfect art curator Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), who also leads the life of a idol group fan outside of work, and her fickle boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

Kim-Jae-Wook-Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

On May 6, “Her Private Life” released new behind-the-scenes stills of the two having fun as they film their scenes together. They are all smiles as they joke around and share small talk in every scene they film. But once cameras start rolling, Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook immediately jump back into their characters, creating tension when needed and keeping viewers at the edges of their seats.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1322450wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-youngs-chemistry-continues-to-shine-off-camera-in-her-private-life

• Like 7
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, rryyuu said:

Hey everyone! I've been lurking around this forum for this past few days after the release of episode 8. I love reading all theories, point of views and fangirling moments of our Sung Deok & Saja. So I made decision to create an account! Lol. Can i say that all of us in this forum is currently the members of 'Road to RyMi' or whatever the ship name is lol. Gosh- we're deokjil over Ryan Gold x Sung Deokmi lol :wub:

By the way, I love how some of members stated about the colour coordination of our couple. Yea- definitely a subtle hint of our couple not in the 'same page' yet. I really love KJW & PMY's styling in this drama; so classy, so pretty; cool and dashing.

I really hope they resolve their misunderstanding as soon as possible in episode 9 & 10. I'm hurting on behalf those two. Seriously, i was so frustrated (& grateful at the same time bcs this woke Ryan and Deokmi abt their feeling for each other) when the 2nd leads successfully stirred our couple's peaceful relationship lol. Ppali get together Ryan, Deokmi!!!!!!

To be honest, I wish to see Deokmi in action as 시나길 more in upcoming episodes. She's rock the black hoodie, mask and the professional camera. I hope she can find solace by being Sinagil. Taking Sian's pictures in an event. I'm sure she can forget for awhile her broken heart. At the same time, I'm sure Ryan will be watching his Deokmi from afar since he's going to know what event Deokmi going to attend (he's VIP member after all lol). I can sense that Sian & Cindy gonna be the role that brings our Lion & his Rabbit together. Let's see.

P. S: can we have Geunwoo interaction with Deokmi & Ryan jn future episode? I'm sure they'll portrays a loving family. Just like how little lost Minho did to them in amusement park. ❤️

P. S. S: All Her Private Life OSTs are so relatable and definitely eargasm. I can't wait for Sungwoon's to be released! I've been repeating this drama OSTs for nth times lol.

Geonwoo interaction with deokmi and Ryan?? I WILL PRAY HARD FOR IT TO HAPPEN XD

I think kjw likes little kid so much, I once watch a video where he suddenly said "hello!" In the middle of interview (?) as soon he saw little kid peering behind a door, looking at him. Therefore, stopping the interview in the process. Because kjw wanted to speak with kid rather than continuing the conversation with the camera lol. 

But first thing first, I need Ryan and deokmi to solve everything that went wrong between them kkk~

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I love how active this thread is!  Especially the really nuanced discussions about the relationships between the characters. I wonder if looking back some people will be more critical of the writing for not making DM's feelings clearer?

Personally, I think that she has transitioned really smoothly into liking Ryan--not love yet but liking. I don't think it has to be about who the person is necessarily--I mean the woman is only human I think that fake almost kiss when they were fake dating would start anyone's heart racing. Sometimes it just needs that little 'Oh, wow. You make my heart flutter. Why? Don't know, don't care just yet'. On the fake date, she also got to see a much softer, more vulnerable side (when he helps the little boy and explains why he doesn't like holding hands). Those little moments are about building intimacy. And we can't underestimate the draw of someone who has a lot in common with you. Both have given up painting against their will, both have struggled with not being good enough as an artist, that common ground and understanding sometimes trumps everything else. It is comparable to her friendships with fans--or even this thread and our fangirling/boying. You aren't spending your time explaining why you are a fan, you just are a fan. Just like they are artists who aren't making art but can't escape loving art or working with it. I like to think that DM's photoshopping is her art now and that her ability to make art in a new way will help Ryan get his mojo back. 

Ah! This is a bit of a longer, more rambling post than I intended. BUT ONLY TWO SLEEPS UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE!!! (will Wednesday never come?)

-------- 

Also, have we mentioned that 'Sol' is Brush in Korean? I can't remember?

This

솔 Brush

It is a nice touch...

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I can be wrong, but consider there is other story tread that need attention I am sure our couple gonna have their heart to heart talk this week and finally be a real couple. I guess write want for them to be strong as they face his painting slump, Ryan and SA maybe being siblings. mother issue, DM insecurity issue, DM lost brother?  SJ and her husband. Cindys character growth. I am sure there is more, but this make me think their miss communication is not gonna be dragged until next week. At least this is what I want to belive -_-

• Like 2
  • Love 1

okay i literally just combined all the replies from the last twenty pages into one post ... i mean the last time i checked we were in the 50s ...

i shall break this down because its  A LITTLE BIT TOOO LONG ... you are all moving too fast 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, s00ki said:

I kind of hope they wont kiss till at least ep11.  Have too much of the expectation on the kiss, most likely get disappointed.  

I thought am the only person who don't want their first kiss to be rush. 

I put trust on writer-nim. It will come at the right time and place.

• Like 7
  • Love 1