[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Not sure if anyone has thought about this, but would this be their first relationship?  Ought not. Wasn’t it written somewhere that Deokmi has had relationships before but could not hold them down cos of her fangirling? Something about her spending too much time on her fan events that she simply had no time for her boyfriends before. If that were so, then it would be significant that along comes Ryan and she’s suddenly found someone she’s finally willing to prioritise over her hobby. As for Ryan, he certainly doesn’t seem green in the area of dating and relationships either, but perhaps he’s just not found anyone he’s been sufficiently comfortable with for him to want to take that step further beyond a fling into a full-fledged romantic partnership. This is where, in Dain’s case, there’s that jealousy and sense of loss for all she has invested. Imagine how infatuated she must be with Ryan for her to chase him all the way to Korea. 

Surely Dain must also know that even if she manages to “chase” Deokmi away, she will never win Ryan’s affections. Once Deokmi comes back into the picture, I wonder what role Dain will play in the story. Likewise the relevance of Eungi to the storyline and plot. Anyone wanna weigh in on this?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

@gilaswan,  my guess, Ryan is DM's first adult romantic relationship.  Other than spending time on fan-girling she is quite good at her job as a curator too.  I think she is the sole bread winner of the family.  With work and serious hobby, surely no time to date.  As as opposed to her bff that has a rich father, opened a cafe for fun, will have time to date.  

• Like 8

Thank you all chingus for all your take on the last two episodes! I was really intrigued by everyone’s comments. I am glad though that one of them I mean DM/RG broke off the fake relationship. I am looking forward to how RG is going to end the last meeting’s conversation. DM just walking away should not be the last moment of that scene! Wow! I am enjoying this drama because we have stories of each actor and second leads getting revealed one by one! Everyone is doing great! Ajumah! Love her since Healer, and how many times now she has been PMY mom? Just love their closeness. Thanks again chingus we are about getting to page 80!

• Like 8

Costumes!!!

The red suit (from the balcony and then the insta post--sorry terrible at adding images and can't quote them)!!! Aw man. I really want to see what Ryan is in for those moments... Personally, I don't really want him in a red suit, but maybe red trousers and black? -- also those will probably be for next week, right? I think we might be in for our passionate moments. Therefore, clearing up misunderstandings, hopefully a confession kiss, and then proper dating? And when will she be in a super feminine outfit for him? I am really loving her pantsuits but... sexy dress, everyone gobsmacked, and plant a big sign on Ryan that he is hers? I know that is a little petty but I love the way they did it in A Gentleman's Dignity (2012, check it out if you haven't seen it) with the pink heels--as a marker that the feelings were mutual. 

Also the picnic (with the parents) outfits I think are from the beginning of tomorrow's episode. So I wonder how that conversation is going to go. Are they going to let mum and dad know that they have broken up? DM's face was a little pouty but felt more pouty at Ryan than at her parents. 

Urgh! This wait is interminable!

• Like 12

Have been rewatching ep 1-8 n times, RG slowly changes from a very cold to a more warmer person, and all these were influenced by DM bright character. Thru the SA scandal attacks,  ex-museum director eom confrontation slap, he saw her standing strongly by herself, her consideration in minor things, her insight on the photography, all these small little things have brought up his curiosity about DM, his cold heart slowly being melted by her kindness.

The most funniest is in Ep 6, when he saw SA in the lift, pull him in immediately, trying to find out the hidden mole on SA face, RG facial is so hilarious, coming from a cold person.

The romantic scene is still Ep6, when DM brought RG home, need his password to open the door. The request to ask her to sing him a song is a bit childish, but yet his look was so soft, their gaze, was so fluttering, then followed by telling her the code, the brushing of his face to hers was so heart throbbing. And then the bed scene, oh gosh, he was so comfortable in hugging her. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

jnOq7nX.jpg

Hi guys! As some of you may know, herprivatelife_bd (on instagram or herprivatelife_ on twitter) are currently doing a demand survey for Her Private Life Blu-ray/DVD. There are minimum orders to be reached before production can begin. I know from previous experiences that such DVDs will include unreleased scenes, more behind-the-scenes making videos, interviews with the actors/actresses etc. So for anyone who is interested in filling out the survey, I have done a tutorial. It is pretty easy and no payment is needed as this is just a demand survey.

Please see below for tutorial :)

Spoiler

Step 1:

J1nMq1I.png

Step 2:

hlHTqqn.png

Step 3:

zdEaqVT.png

Step 4:

(This might be a little confusing so feel free to ask if you need help!)

lCnNG4Cg.png

Step 5:

gfUWNCs.png

Step 6:

ayqxe6M.png

Step 7:

3AgCZVl.png

AND YOU ARE DONE! Thank you for your participation :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 11

'Cause it's you and me
giphy.gif

And all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove

giphy.gif

And it's you and me

giphy.gif

And all other people

giphy.gif

And I don't know why

I can't keep my eyes off of you...'

- Lyrics of "You & Me" by Lifehouse

@pinkeubell Thank you v much for translating the korean text in my earlier post :)

• Like 18
  • Love 2

I really have to take my hat off to the CSI in this group...how in the world did you notice something like the thumb kiss or was the unusual “dead fish” response from pmy the clue?

And now the diffuser on his desk.....I really should start paying more attention....lol

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, SGahjumma said:

Have been rewatching ep 1-8 n times, RG slowly changes from a very cold to a more warmer person, and all these were influenced by DM bright character. Thru the SA scandal attacks,  ex-museum director eom confrontation slap, he saw her standing strongly by herself, her consideration in minor things, her insight on the photography, all these small little things have brought up his curiosity about DM, his cold heart slowly being melted by her kindness.

The most funniest is in Ep 6, when he saw SA in the lift, pull him in immediately, trying to find out the hidden mole on SA face, RG facial is so hilarious, coming from a cold person.

The romantic scene is still Ep6, when DM brought RG home, need his password to open the door. The request to ask her to sing him a song is a bit childish, but yet his look was so soft, their gaze, was so fluttering, then followed by telling her the code, the brushing of his face to hers was so heart throbbing. And then the bed scene, oh gosh, he was so comfortable in hugging her. 

I am glad even though they made his character as a cold good looking guy at first but he wasn’t the kind of person that only care for himself and trashing other people. He helped Seon Joo by giving her his hotel room because he saw (or he thought) she needed to be with her lover that she couldn’t meet in public freely because of the gender. He protected Deok Mi with fake boyfriend status from angry Si An fans and protected the “social minorities” :D He did that without wanting something back from them. And hey, it’s rare for cold good looking male lead in k-drama to admit his mistakes and apologized for it straight away. Not only to Deok Mi, he even apologized straight away to Eun Gi after the judo match misunderstanding. Ryan Gold is definitely a GOLD standard for k-drama male lead.

The passcode scene is really an iconic scene. His gaze. OMG. If I were Deok Mi, I would be jumping straight away for a kiss. :joy: the bed scene is also memorable. He snuggled really close to her. Hopefully, when they are really dating, it will be their habit. More snuggling scenes please, pd-nim! (OMG I sound like a pervert) :joy:

21 hours to go!

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

Waiting impatiently for tvN to reveal the stills of the next episode. 

Meanwhile, the bouquet from the end of the last episode re-awakened my love for the ball shaped Pom Pom chrysanthemums.

Spoiler

Credits to Instagram owners 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

45 minutes ago, aloraloralora said:

Meanwhile, the bouquet from the end of the last episode re-awakened my love for the ball shaped Pom Pom chrysanthemums.

Ooo... I haven't done it in a while but if you want to imitate the ones that are pinky-white, put a bit of food colouring in the water (cut the stalks at an angle first so that they can drink the most water). You can create some really nice effects that way.

(sorry a little off topic but I too love those flowers)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7

30 minutes ago, sksen said:

I think I've gone crazy waiting for tomorrow's episode... I put repeat play of MV - (Maybe).

You too? (High fives Sksen)I had that song on repeat too when it was first out. So glad they released the OST as I was listening to a 1 min snippet from the drunken password scene in front of his house. LOL. 

• Like 4

finally back to kdrama and soompi because of HPL!!  ditto to all the posts --this drama will be the death of me too!

@Ameera Ali I'm with you - she better respond beautifully!

love all the CSI's and sharings on here, thank you!!  keep it coming this week's eps are almost here..

• Like 5
  • Love 2