[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

I can be wrong, but consider there is other story tread that need attention I am sure our couple gonna have their heart to heart talk this week and finally be a real couple. I guess write want for them to be strong as they face his painting slump, Ryan and SA maybe being siblings. mother issue, DM insecurity issue, DM lost brother?  SJ and her husband. Cindys character growth. I am sure there is more, but this make me think their miss communication is not gonna be dragged until next week. At least this is what I want to belive -_-

• Like 2

okay i literally just combined all the replies from the last twenty pages into one post ... i mean the last time i checked we were in the 50s ...

i shall break this down because its  A LITTLE BIT TOOO LONG ... you are all moving too fast 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, s00ki said:

I kind of hope they wont kiss till at least ep11.  Have too much of the expectation on the kiss, most likely get disappointed.  

I thought am the only person who don't want their first kiss to be rush. 

I put trust on writer-nim. It will come at the right time and place.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

This scene reminded me of the famous Ghost Demi Moore pottery lol

Well of course they dont have another tiger-pattern-girl looking & spying at them :joy::joy::joy:

:joy::joy: I just saw someone commented on tumblr “Choi Da IN needs to be Choi Da OUT”

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

okay i literally just combined all the replies from the last twenty pages into one post ... i mean the last time i checked we were in the 50s ... read when you are not tired , cause i write in circles and its sometimes too long ...

Spoiler

Okay this going to be a very, very long post bear with me.

First before I get into; this episode I would like to talk about the last conversation she with Ryan the golden lion … he asked about her drawing when she had her accident and deok mi immediately though of his writer’s room and read that scene as it should be read …

To me episode 8 had me at many different levels …

But one thing I know is that the sentence “do you want me” (in Korean and English) shall remain with me forever…

I mean when he said

Aiyv2YC.png

You should have seen how fast I jumped into the couch shouting

1468428994587.gif

And DM was like

Elena-Jeremy-elena-and-jeremy-gilbert-18

"b ain’t nobody talking to you …"

They proceeded to show me how hot an imaginary kiss could get … that is how I lost my chance at an imaginary kiss ….

I will just like to give a shout out to the music department thank you for not playing any music in the above scene, I felt like a pervert, who couldn’t look away …

And I can’t remember who I was fighting with but I still stand by the fact that that outfit gives me nightmares …. the pants look as if we need a few ropes to keep it up and the miss shaped shapes on the shirt makes it look like he stole the outfit from his father’s closet …

I mean they couldn’t even let us kiss for real … and then the proceed to dress their characters either like house wives from an 80s sitcom or whatever it is ryan's stylist is trying to do ...

vz7E8gX.gif

Why is no bringing this^^ scene up, she(SJ) like EG, did the same thing, she told DM it was impossible with Ryan, she also gave reasons, legitimate straight to the point reasons, and yes she has no ulterior motives but what she is saying is truthful…

And to me her telling DM how to keep Cindy around wasn’t confirmation that she thought DM’s newly (emphasis on new, will get to this later) found feelings  where reciprocated, but more of a let’s support my friend in her quest of new love and maybe he can get to like her if he spends more time with her…

I will like to get into the who knows who best argument but before that let me talk about some of my fav scenes in this episode ….

The little family dinner with DM, EG, mom and dad ...

ytFlvTQ.gifytFlvTQ.gif

this scene shows us again how much of a bond these two have … they went from enemies, to best friends in a second and then back to enemies… and I love this relationship it reminds me so much of growing up with many siblings … 

Okay this going to be a very, very long post bear with me.

First before I get into; this episode I would like to talk about the last conversation she with Ryan the golden lion … he asked about her drawing when she had her accident and deok mi immediately though of his writer’s room and read that scene as it should be read …

To me episode 8 had me at many different levels …

But one thing I know is that the sentence “do you want me” (in Korean and English) shall remain with me forever…

I mean when he said

Aiyv2YC.png

You should have seen how fast I jumped into the couch shouting

1468428994587.gif

And DM was like

Elena-Jeremy-elena-and-jeremy-gilbert-18

"b ain’t nobody talking to you …"

They proceeded to show me how hot an imaginary kiss could get … that is how I lost my chance at an imaginary kiss ….

I will just like to give a shout out to the music department thank you for not playing any music in the above scene, I felt like a pervert, who couldn’t look away …

And I can’t remember who I was fighting with but I still stand by the fact that that outfit gives me nightmares …. the pants look as if we need a few ropes to keep it up and the miss shaped shapes on the shirt makes it look like he stole the outfit from his father’s closet …

I mean they couldn’t even let us kiss for real … and then the proceed to dress their characters either like house wives from an 80s sitcom or whatever it is ryan's stylist is trying to do ...

vz7E8gX.gif

Why is no bringing this^^ scene up, she(SJ) like EG, did the same thing, she told DM it was impossible with Ryan, she also gave reasons, legitimate straight to the point reasons, and yes she has no ulterior motives but what she is saying is truthful…

And to me her telling DM how to keep Cindy around wasn’t confirmation that she thought DM’s newly (emphasis on new, will get to this later) found feelings  where reciprocated, but more of a let’s support my friend in her quest of new love and maybe he can get to like her if he spends more time with her…

I will like to get into the who knows who best argument but before that let me talk about some of my fav scenes in this episode ….

The little family dinner with DM, EG, mom and dad ...

ytFlvTQ.gifytFlvTQ.gif

this scene shows us again how much of a bond these two have … they went from enemies, to best friends in a second and then back to enemies… and I love this relationship it reminds me so much of growing up with many siblings … 

And this brings me to the scene where DM, asked about EG dating her, he was truthful, until he was too truthful … those are all questions she has thought of, she has contemplated, so why is it wrong when EG tells them back to her …

He told her, “find someone who appreciate you and like what you like”, but because he is her brother being too nice is unacceptable … yes what he said in this scene was mean, but anybody would see it wasn’t out of malice, but honestly half of it was teasing, half the truth of what the world views on fan girl is and the other just a brother being the AH he was born to be …  

large.png

their relationship reminds me so much of the siblings in (the light in your eyes and my relationship with my siblings, which brings me to another argument the “he threatens to tell mom all the time “why is this so surprising … or maybe it’s just me as I grew up in a joint family living, cousins, nephew’s nieces, brothers and sisters I didn’t even know how come. but was told this are your family and till this day, these people are still my brother and my sister (I baffle at the western cultures need to specify, NO this is my step-brother or sister or NO we are not really related by blood) while in my culture you only find out at the age of 40 that aunty this and that are not even blood related but it’s too late you and her kids literally shared everything growing up …

okay back to topic as I was saying the sentence

tenor.gif

still exist till today in our vocabulary … this sentence on its own has caused me a kidney or two and it is one of the reasons am a responsible human being (corporal punishment was acceptable in my time) … We all know he doesn’t actually plan on telling because he could have done it long ago, it’s a get out of jail free card any sibling will like to keep …

this is the difference between EG and DI …

he loves DM and make no mistake no matter how much we dislike him, DM loves him too and let me tell you this … if it came down to a choice (in a reasonable situation) I would expect her to 1000% pick EG (as her brother and best friend and because like it or not this love here is more than her infatuation with Ryan) … I find stupidity in people who suddenly pick people they have just met over family (this is why I could watch a discovery of witches, she met the guy two weeks ago and is now willing to put her entire convent at risk because “it’s our choice to love who we want” …

b9d2577893b14f9dea9981c91cf789c616b109ea

"so you don't love your family or clan?"

anyway ... 

EG is simple minded, and that’s why I love him, unlike DI who is somewhat manipulative, he is the kind of character who would not survive in GOT land…

he did exactly what he always does with DM which I find funny … if any one notices all his so call acts of grand love, has been very brotherly and best friend like and I which he could see that … he is not acting like a guy who is in love, but a brother\friend who wants to protect his sister and at the same time sabotage her non-existent dating life… it has never occurred to him to move from the brother role to a man role because in truth he is more her brother and best friend than a man and even he knows that , even in his actions and serious moments and openings to be a “man” he still manages to be the annoying brother you love and hate at the same time …

when DM asked about what he thought of her he said it and couldn’t help but add, the stuff about fangirling and even at the dinner he was all we always do this together and even DM couldn’t refuse because its truth but at the same time, how dare he embarrass her in front of her new found crush … and to me EG was basically doing this

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali am not sure if want to be the milk or the straw ….

Spoiler

15570053661557005362.gif

@zenya22, I would like to counter argue you on something …

I agree DM and Ryan the golden lion are kindred souls true … they get each other true,

DI has nothing on DM when it comes to Ryan …

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I know we don’t like her and her 80’s shoulder pads but I say not true …

Let me now talk about one of my fav scenes in this episode … Ryan being unprofessional and downright … honestly it was fun to see Ryan just be with friend, be childish and naturally just talk about anything and be in that comfort zone that he doesn’t have to be, smitten or in love just the normal goofing around …

And DM , had a reason to be so surprise at this different side of or lion and be jealous too …

jBXF1XG.gif

xOqoin9.gif

he was so mean , but then again she pulled the grovel first card , only to refuse helping him ...:naughty:

DM, is a naturally observant person, she reads people easily and seems to have a high EQ … she seems to know what to say at the right moments to make any one feel better … everything she has done before episode eight was for a new found friend, a boss she greatly admires and respects (we are allowed to not want to disappoint people we know even if we are NOT in love with them), she can read all these things without being told.

But we haven’t been told she is ONLY this observant with Ryan the same way we know Ryan doesn’t claim to ONLY apologise to her, yes he has been shown only apologising to her but remember, he said the reason he apologises to ANYONE is because he doesn’t want to be a coward … these are all personality traits, traits that makes them better human beings, not traits that are only exclusive to each other…

DI doesn’t have to know everything about Ryan’s job to be a friend , she doesn’t have to know about every meaningful encounter he has on this earth ( ie SIAN) to be a friend , and just because DM knows these things doesn’t mean , she is in a better place than DI , this girl has ten years with the man , the ten years may just be of everyday mundane things like petty fights, going places and doing things  together but those ten years are more than the two seconds DM has … we all have meaningful encounters with strangers everyday ( you all know how much I love this show and how I love KJW , you might not realise it but this is more than my close love ones know ) , that doesn’t mean they become more important than , the current friends we have … we might not all like DI but invalidating her life with the lion , to validate DM’s is not really fair …

she might be petty manipulative and all “me , me ,me “ but Ryan the straight shooter is friend enough with her , to spend that much time with her and seems to know the good side of her we haven’t seen or can’t see because she is being the designated B from hell .

The lee sol paintings are one side of Ryan, that he is trying to solve on his own, DM saw them by mistake and even then he still hasn’t tried to explain why he lied about them, and that is his right, he owes her close to nothing in the explanation front …

In my opinion what these two are going through are the stages of being able to say they know each other, and getting there involves actually getting into each other’s personal space but they shouldn’t be surprised that in that personal space there are already people there (DI N EG) …

Them becoming couple shouldn’t mean that DI N EG are now not wanted that’s not how friendship works … because DI N EG are friends first and love rivals second…

I agree there is knowing and then there is knowing, but automatically raising the bar or romantic knowing over platonic knowing takes away a lot from the friendships as a constitution …  these two people have that connection and its growing if they let it grow, but they are not in the “I will give my life for you “stage in a Shakespeare play kinda love yet… at this moment in time separating will hurt but it will not be devastating …

this post is for more people but i could only remember your name ...:blush:

@inna75 ,  “And then I realized all DM knows about him is he has some inferiority issue related to holding hands and he lied about Lee Sol's painting. Other than that, RG was a rather closed book to her, which make her position with DI to be at par or probably below.”

95% yes , but 5%  she knows enough bout him to be in like with him ( am not good at quoting yet ) 

@tinymel , and some else i can't remember...  *puts hand in the air * i have a different view ...:innocent:

Spoiler

He does know the most about her actually he and SJ … because if we want to have this argument remember that her two best friends are these two … saying that he doesn’t know anything is saying that SJ doesn’t know anything … they are both her friends and they both have been there for her … and the painting thing seems no valid, he grew up with her he had to have been there when she struggled with painting, she doesn’t have to tell him because he saw …

he doesn’t have to like her fan girling, we all forget that he knows other sides of her sides we as the viewers don’t know, sides that has nothing to do with fangirling and he knows a DM we might never know even Ryan and yes that gives him a super power, but like in the case of DI , Ryan is also allowed to know DM , nobody said only one person should know thier true selves …

And we don’t have to like everything about our friends we all have that one thing they do that we accept even though we nag them about it sometimes and reluctantly let them drag us along …  e.g my friend is a gamer, the amount of money and time he spends on that …. Le sigh … but that does not make me less of a friend to him, I like EG listen to him talk about games and even ask relevant questions from time to time (yes while grumbling … because why am not a gamer , I know he needs to talk to someone and am there and I shall listen and input or ask questions where I can ) I am not a *swear word staring with and s and ending with tty* friend but we’re friends for long enough that I can grumble while listening to him go on and on and still he takes no offense viscera when I get a drama I want  talk about because

tenor.gif

we are allowed to not like same things, not be the same, but speak our minds while accepting each other and YES he accepts the fan girl, he might not agree, and he says it and she knows it and she doesn’t give a “lion” … we are just the ones who are making mountain out of this 33-year-old mould hill called their friendship dynamic …

but I agree with you he isn’t in love with her, he has this one person who he can’t let go, but forgets that just because someone knew enters her life doesn’t mean you are out …

I love the break up because, it speaks so much about how much DM knows… three people told DM it was impossible with The lion …

When SJ N EG gave her negatives DM literally straight up told them

giphy.gif

and but then again, DI told her the same thing all in different words, and she took hid… ( I lost the point I was trying to make here )

She took this particular advice to heart… am just trying to show how much DM doesn’t follow what her friends say to the T but makes her own decision even if it’s from the wrong person …

DM to me made a right decision in her situation and her knowledge, because she doesn’t want to lose a friend, someone she respects and she literally just realised she likes this man … and we are behaving as if they are star crossed lovers … in terms of hurt I expect Ryan to be more hurt, we have seen him, and followed his journey and we know how smitten and on the road to love he is for DM …

But DM on the other hand is on this path anew, why risk her life and career (he is still her boss) over a feeling you just discovered …

I will agree on her liking him, respecting him, being very much attracted to him (I mean the girl wants to jump his bones, climb him like a bean stalk, write a 50 shades of DM novel with him and so on ) and she doesn’t really know how Ryan feels , he could really just  a nice honest person who is touchy feely and a human being she can connect with ( this connection is allowed to be platonic too guys , not only romantic)... 

@s00ki,

Spoiler

we accept behaviors of people the hero of story, if EG had been the male lead we would all be defending him to thy kingdom come and, your comment reminds me of a comment I read about the banker, where there is a character that would make an excellent lead but he is not given space to be liked because he isn’t the lead … i personally have always been the person who makes it a point to get to know SFLs because Asian dramas have a horrible track record at portraying healthy female relationships , but can make two guys vying for a girl best friends .... but the ladies will fight as if the guy is the last man on earth ...

i cant remember the point of this post again oh yeh 

Spoiler

P4iwNUw.gif

0k7gQyh.gif scene are these two scenes are just tit for tat ...

but if you read to the end , congratulations my English teacher would be proud ...:kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, JupiterSzn said:

TvN said their first kiss occurred between Ryan's house until they were in the car. Hope this will be reconciliation kiss or i will curse TvN until next week :sweatingbullets:

Do you guys remember the question about the first kiss in the love test Cindy gave them earlier? They answered "the office" and "the car" :))

DM then explained that they kissed in the office and continued in the car. Is it the same that their true first kissed will be started at Ryan's house and then continued in the car :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, 48 hours to go guys! It will be around this time on Wed that I can watch with subs! This drama has made me very unproductive lately. Aigooo!

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Norimah Sadan said:

just confirmed these were from ep 7...

Oopsie....yes its truly from episode 7, confused it with episode 8....apologies...

This drama will be the end of me

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=herprivatelife&no=5414&page=1

This is such a beautiful edit. Unfortunately, my Hangul comprehension skills are not good enough to translate the text. Hope someone in this thread can lend their expertise - thank you in advance!

Omggg the hand fetish me is screaming when looking at this edits, kyaaaa:wub: 

As for the caption, it's actually from their lines, I'll gladly help you to translate^^

It's not that I don't like holding hands. 

I don't like the moment when I have to let it go, the warm feeling dissappears, and feels like I'm the only one left in this world.

I really like holding hands.

So, by any chance, if you want to hold someone's hands, or if you don't want to let it go..

I'll let you borrow my hand.

(Ugh, the last pic is so heart breaking:tears:)

Anyhow, I've been lurking this page since last week episode ends, hoping I can kill some time until Wed comes, but I ended up skip some sleep tonight since I'm still wide awake at this late hour camping at this thread lmao. I'm enjoying all of insights abt the character here. Wednesday better come faster ><

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

18 hours ago, NaYouSabi? said:

I would like to counter argue you on something …

I agree DM and Ryan the golden lion are kindred souls true … they get each other true,

DI has nothing on DM when it comes to Ryan …

Reveal hidden contents

@NaYouSabi? it is okay and I would like to clarify my post re your counter argue... I love it gives me chance to counter argue 

Spoiler

as you said, am talking about kindred souls, where they get the other. I will agree with you that for DM this is a very new experience, so yes, she would have insecurities or doubts about how she would proceed with her feelings, he is her boss and yes she can't make assumptions because of a feeling she just realized from herself yet she can also give Ryan the chance to explain and not completely rely on another person she does not know telling her about what Ryan had said without giving Ryan the chance to speak for himself as he had done many times before. Also, at present, he is the one person she can talk to about giving up a goal she had wanted so much and then realized that Ryan also is struggling with his paintings and he is going to her, asking how she feels about not being able to paint. Sure DM must have talked to SJ about her struggles with painting and maybe SJ was there when she was struggling but it seems a closed subject for her until Ryan asked. As for EG, yes we don't know because it was not specified by the storyteller that he knew or did not know about DM's struggles. However, just because he grew up with her does not mean he was there when she was struggling. She was in art school and he was busy with his judo activities. Even siblings sometimes and parents don't know about what is happening to one member of the family if that member does not tell about it. Am watching the drama Beautiful World where parents realized too late that they did not listen enough to know what their children are struggling about. As for Ryan,  the only other person who knows about Ryan's struggle  is his psychiatrist. Yes, Ryan and DI have known the other for many years and therefore comfortable with each other yet it is DM whom he goes to talk about his failure to paint. He has not said that he was talking about himself when he asked the question twice of DM how she feels not being able to do what she wanted to do the most... to paint, but the fact that he is asking knowing that DM has been to the secret room, tells me that he is trying to open about himself and his struggle of not being able to paint. He does not go to DI. I am not sure why you are talking about the apologies because we know Ryan is that kind of person from the start, how Ryan is not afraid to admit he is wrong and apologize and does not mean only to DM. However, that 2nd apology to DM, the way I see it, has more meaning behind it. He was very angry because his privacy was invaded more so because she saw his raw vulnerability that he had secreted in that room. So the 2nd apology is to tell her that it was okay that she saw what she saw and that he trusts her. He said all that in not so many words but with a 2nd apology. 

Do you know in a family where everyone grew up together including the parents that sometimes there are members of the family that really connect with the other in a way that the other members don't. For example a sister with another sibling or a parent and a certain child where they know the other or get each other more than the other members of the family. Sure, the family members know of and about each other but not the way the 2 members of the family who are kindred souls connect? Because they are family, they are comfortable goofing with the other just like Di and Ryan,  but the kinship is not the same as with the two kindred souls. Sometimes, this could spark jealousies too. That does not mean that the life or the importance of the other siblings is invalidated, it just shows that there is more to the relationship of the kindred souls because they see each other's heart.

Ryan has been good to DI since she appeared in Korea, my point of the Lee Sol paintings is the same as the fact that she does not know why he is not able to paint and he has not told her about it. DM's advantage is that she has been in his secret room, and she saw the Lee Sol paintings and Ryan does not have to talk to her about any of that it is his business yet knowing that DM saw the paintings, has not bothered him at all that this woman whom he just knew for 2 minutes has seen the most vulnerable parts of his heart and soul. Will he be able to react the same way if DI were the one who saw what was in that room, so far he has not even invited her to his home? DI is an insecure woman regarding her career and is in love with Ryan who said he will help with critiquing her work and giving advise and that is all the can go as far as a relationship with her he also told her as a friend that he wants to stop the fake dating because he wants to date DM for real and what does DI do? Validate her friendship by breaking his heart when she lied to the woman Ryan is falling in love with and did not tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth... she even said that she was a pathetic person and I agree, she is. Sure.... we should not invalidate the 10 or more years of friendship she had with Ryan because she did the invalidating herself.... what a 10 or more years friend... 

I agree that platonic friendship should not be nullified because friends have gotten into romantic relationships, that platonic friends are as important as romantic partners but do you know how many friendships, even sibling ship have been ruined because of a sibling's or a platonic friend's jealousy, lying and deviousness? Or a friend or family member doing something for someone's own good? and that is for real.... Why should someone tolerate deception and jealousy from someone when jealousies and deception and lying ruin friendships and relationships? I am not saying this will happen with Ryan and DI but just because they have been friends for long that it is okay for DI to hurt Ryan and the woman he is falling in love with....

Maybe, your are right that DI will do something good at the end and support Ryan and DM's relationship.... and I have said in my previous post that DI might see that it is better for her to see Ryan as a friend rather than a romantic partner or she will lose her friend

• Like 6
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, JupiterSzn said:

TvN said their first kiss occurred between Ryan's house until they were in the car. Hope this will be reconciliation kiss or i will curse TvN until next week :sweatingbullets:

@JupiterSznWait, wait, wait between Ryan's house to the car??? .... that is a very, very, very long, long kiss, Ryan's house through the hallway, to the elevator, to the parking garage, to the car??? 

That is a whole make out session. They trolling just wanting to spark a kiss discussion 

Or maybe they meant a kiss occurred at some time somewhere between Ryan's house and the car.. like at the elevator or at the garage

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

No matter they kiss or not, I hope this silly misunderstanding will be put to rest for the next episodes. :sweatingbullets:It was really hard watching the two acting as starcrossed lovers. And may DI find the goodness in her heart to admit the truth to DM (which based on the teaser seem highly unlikely). I still have hope for her character though, just like Sindy. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This is a tVN drama. That's all I have to say regarding the likehood of hot kisses. With this station I am usually wondering how far they will go.  No, no, not the bed scene. I mean how much undressing the PD will allow before everything goes under the covers.

What I have disliked lately are kisses in front of a massive crowd. It will happen. Just a matter of how hot. And duration of the scene. Lol.

• Like 11

On 5/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, s00ki said:

I think,  before the workshop, DI knows DM likes RG, but was not bothered because, at that time, DI didn't know RG likes DM.  Once DI realise RG's feelings, she acted fast. DI striking a conversation with EG outside the restaurant was already the start of her dirty scheme. (So sorry, I have to say the actress is so bad, I can't read much of her wooden expressions. Her acting is so bad that I am not convinced she likes RG).  

EG, however, is a clueless simpleton.  No way he knows about DI liking RG.  Even if he did know, no way he'll scheme to use DI to sabotage the relationship.  All he did was marking territory, like a puppy urinating all over the garden.   Annoying? Yes.  Dirty? No.  

Yes, very interesting to see opposing interpretation and reactions.  I was taken aback to read so many dislikes/hatred on what EG did.  

I love this post because my interpretation is different from yours.

DI knew RG did not like her when she, paraphrasing, said she needed him to be more than a mentor and critique her work and RG told her he could help her with he work, but could not offer her anything more.  To me it was clear, I will help you as a friend, but that is all.  It was not hard to interpret.; "I am not into you, in that way."  The chemistry between DM and RG was so strong that the furniture maker thought that they were a couple.   Sometimes, others can see the attraction before the two individuals involved.  If he could see it, everyone else could see it also, including EG.

EG, might have blurted out "innocently" (which I doubt, noting his behavior) that it was fake relationship; however, if he did not think that the two were attracted to each other, it would have been no need for him to embarrass himself as well as DM.  I give you that EG might not have known that DI liked RG; however, EG does not know DI well enough to "innocently" blurt out DM's business to her.  I do not think he is a simpleton, or as clueless as we think, there is a method to his madness.  I also think he had a inking that DI liked RG.  If he did not feel things were heating up with DM and RG, he would never ran to the furniture factory the way he did.  When EG told DI about the fake relationship, he was also giving her the signal that RG was free, in the hope that somehow, RG would stop liking DM and turn his attention to DI and DM , heartbroken would come to him.    If EG do not get his act together, he will also lose DM as a friend.  

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin :joy::yum: we need more doses of them quick:mrgreen: 

Hide contents

All these to be kissed moments is very heart fluttering. Both of them are good to emulate the emotions of the characters so well. 

11 hours ago, xerrc said:

"I just want to repeat everyday things with you.." - Lee Hae Ri (Maybe)

The hand holding seems to be quite significantly portrayed a lot more in this drama compared to other k-dramas. But all these small little acts really brings in the couple closeness.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Great review of the episodes so far from Dramabeans

They way these two look at each other is not just romantic beyond words, it’s indicative of their slowly developing affection and respect for each other. I appreciate so much how the two of them, despite their initial tiffs, never crossed the line of basic respect for another human being that we so often see in “meet-cute” situations, especially coming from male leads. Deok-mi and Ryan start out at cross-purposes, and they make mistakes that hurt each other, but they’re both sincere in their interactions, and they never lose their self-respect even when their dignity takes some hits.

I especially love—and clearly so does Deok-mi, since she praises him for it—Ryan’s willingness to apologize immediately and genuinely when he feels he’s made a mistake. And how lovely that his reason is that he doesn’t want to be a coward; he has the kind of pride that makes him want to be a good person, not the type of ego that would prevent him from admitting his mistakes. Kim Jae-wook brilliantly brings this introspective, guarded, and awkwardly sweet hero to life.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1