Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

13 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

Anyone know where to get the BTS in english sub? The one by kdramaholic on youtube is blocked in my country UwU

you can follow ig jaemin_couple.. that ig uploaded most of bts vids with eng subs from kdramaholic youtube... unfortunately the latest bts with eng sub not yet upload

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Ooo! I love that we had totally different interpretations. I think that Da-in isn't sure that Deok-Mi likes Ryan... which is why DI is being so pushy. Whereas I think that Eun-gi knows that DI like Ryan and told her because he thinks she will try to sabotage them. He doesn't tell Ryan because that would really betray DM and he won't do that. I genuinely think EG thinks he is the only one who will accept DM as a fangirl and a woman. Will be interesting to see how it all develops!

re 'playing dirty': He was very hands-on with DM. He sat next to her (where her 'boyfriend' should sit); plus wiping her mouth and saying that they always share those same three dishes. So all things a boyfriend should be doing. (My best guy friend at the time gave me a back hug in front of a guy I was dating and said 'isn't she the greatest?'. It was really passive aggressive and about marking his territory. Very similar, hahaha. This was in high school btw)

Look forward to hearing your thoughts going forward

Yup, EG didn't tell RG because that would be betraying DM.  He didn't, ALTHOUGH he believes  it will definitely put RG off and jeopardise the RG-DM relationship.

Yup, agree, EG thinks no one else will accept DM's 'defect'. Big mistake.  

I think,  before the workshop, DI knows DM likes RG, but was not bothered because, at that time, DI didn't know RG likes DM.  Once DI realise RG's feelings, she acted fast. DI striking a conversation with EG outside the restaurant was already the start of her dirty scheme. (So sorry, I have to say the actress is so bad, I can't read much of her wooden expressions. Her acting is so bad that I am not convinced she likes RG).  

EG, however, is a clueless simpleton.  No way he knows about DI liking RG.  Even if he did know, no way he'll scheme to use DI to sabotage the relationship.  All he did was marking territory, like a puppy urinating all over the garden.   Annoying? Yes.  Dirty? No.  

Yes, very interesting to see opposing interpretation and reactions.  I was taken aback to read so many dislikes/hatred on what EG did.  

Cheers. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, s00ki said:

I think,  before the workshop, DI knows DM likes RG, but was not bothered because, at that time, DI didn't know RG likes DM.  Once DI realise RG's feelings, she acted fast. DI striking a conversation with EG outside the restaurant was already the start of her dirty scheme. (So sorry, I have to say the actress is so bad, I can't read much of her wooden expressions. Her acting is so bad that I am not convinced she likes RG).  

I agree, EG is simpleton and very annoying but DI is manipulative. She did RG and DM dirty. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This is really an embarrassing question considering I’ve watched all the ep but can someone tell me why we’re referring to DM’s character as bunny? I know she wears a headband with bunny ears but is there any other reason that I missed? 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

53 minutes ago, kenrei said:

This is really an embarrassing question considering I’ve watched all the ep but can someone tell me why we’re referring to DM’s character as bunny? I know she wears a headband with bunny ears but is there any other reason that I missed? 

15569235021556923499.gif

9C86D482-B441-4A18-9955-B6FA14DF4F31.gif

15569242161556924212.gif

:joy::mrgreen: Just because she is cute & favourite snack  to our lion :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, kenrei said:

@Ameera Ali you have some excellent gifs! :lol: yup we can’t deny the cuteness of DM on that one :D

Thanks , I love her expression ,  how adorable she was when she  did her online test :mrgreen::joy: - catching up with episode 8 

15569226481556922641.gif

15569250661556925057.gif

15569253151556925310.gif

@Sejabin let’s try to do the online test  :mrgreen::joy: , tagging you while u sleeping :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kenrei said:

The Korean word for rabbit (tokki) sounds sorta close to Deok Mi, so that could be another? :)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, hushhh said:

OMG 

OMG

at 2:05 I was jumping up and down.

Consent

Consent

Consent in a kdrama.

3:01 bubble burst--it was all a dream. No consent.

Arrgg

At least they manage to prove that consent can be as sexy as hell

Yeah, I love that they did that (even though it turned out to be fantasy). Who knew Ryan's smarmy and annoying line from earlier episodes could be deployed so sexily like that. :D

• Like 8
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, kenrei said:

Koreans really like to compare someone appearance to one of animals..in a good way..there are cat-like faces , dog-like faces ,and many more ..Park Min Young has always been compared to a bunny, thanks to her cuteness and big eyes, hence Rabbit..

Also, in the special episode that was broadcasted before Ep 1, she mentioned that her stylist told that KJW and PMY together looks like Nick and Judy (who is a bunny) from Zootopia

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Think eungi’s character is meant to be the brawny dense chappy  who can’t articulate his feelings...hence happy to think that he and DM would be together in the end since she was an obsessed fan living in her shian filled cavern...until RG entered the scene...

RG is much more worldly but still only starting to grasp his own emotions too...

so in a supposed fake dating situation..everyone’s unsure as to what is reel or real....

on DM’s part...she got fake kissed and it was explained only later that Sindy was watching...but the physical closeness already blindsided her...

RG seemed unaffected at that time...so DM’s uncertainty is very understandable...

I think EG is staking his territory...in a desperate way...his last stand....so I don’t blame his character that much....technically all fair in love and war....

the bts totally killed me for the imaginary kiss scene...seems like the director is trying to tone things down as much as possible.....:D but soothes our byeontae hearts by posting bts...:w00t:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, kenrei said:

Another theory I can give you why she is called bunny is because in one of TV show called Candy To My Ear, she is one of the guest in that show with Lee Joon Gi. In that show she said that people called her Bunny Bunny because she looks like bunny.  She used that nickname in that show and didn't reveal her true identity to Joon Gi and he called her Bunny Bunny during their phone conversation.

Other than that, KJW did reply to her birthday wish on his ig and put a bunny emoticon after calling her Deokmi. 

IZ4h6TJ.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

The Korean word for rabbit (tokki) sounds sorta close to Deok Mi, so that could be another? :)

Thanks for this info! 

45 minutes ago, Giya2909 said:

Koreans really like to compare someone appearance to one of animals..in a good way..there are cat-like faces , dog-like faces ,and many more ..Park Min Young has always been compared to a bunny, thanks to her cuteness and big eyes, hence Rabbit..

Also, in the special episode that was broadcasted before Ep 1, she mentioned that her stylist told that KJW and PMY together looks like Nick and Judy (who is a bunny) from Zootopia

Oh I remember this special ep! I wasn’t familiar with the movie so I didn’t make the connection right away.

@bliss1004 I’ve watched MEC so I was also thinking it could be from that show but it was a long time ago so I wasn’t sure.

Thanks all for the response! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Annyeong chingus... :wub:

Finally i decided to lurk and write back here again after my long hiatus from this forum.  Since i like a romcom, i tried to watch some dramas during my spare time. I was afraid to start one because it'll make me awake all night (kdrama effect :D). And i am a fangirl with 2 kids :lol: (can i be called a fangirl at this age just like DM? -_-)

Spent some time to catch all of the good thoughts here.  Though i've been following this drama from the beginning :ph34r: Thanks to all recappers and photos of RG posted here :heart:

Just finished watching HPL eps 8 subbed. Before i dare not to watch this eps because i feel sad and angry to DM for not listening to RG and their fake relationship break-up :bawling: but after watching the eps 9 preview, there is hope for a better lovely scene between DM and RG. RG won't be giving up his feelings to DM after he realized he likes DM. Thanks to DI for making him realizing his true feelings. Although DI is so annoying because of her dirty move. 

But i think RG started to realize his own feeling before DI asking him whether he is jealous or not. When RG asked DM to dress nicely, it's not only to meet SA. But to ask her out eat at a (nice) restaurant. Perhaps he wanted to say something to DM? In the end he respected DM decision to eat with her family at home and cancelled the reservation.  Hope RG knows DM's feeling for him because from the preview DM seems ignore him and make him confess first. And the important thing is RG doesn't have that trauma of holding hands because DM let go of his hand :unsure: DM shouldn' t trust others though especially her rival B) 

Can't wait for 4 more days to the next episode of this drama. Wednesday please come soon :rolleyes:

Spot @Visually-wandering @stroppyse (always wait for your best translation for the next eps preview :wub:) @inna75 and other chingus from other old kdrama here again :wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cind3r3lla said:

I think DM most effected when she heard that CDI knows that they are fake dating. She seems suprised and in her mind, the only one who could told CDI is Ryan. She didnt imagine that CDI heard it from EG. So she got upset because she thinks that Ryan told CDI that they are fake dating and wants to end the fake relationship because Ryan likes CDI and dont want CDI to misunderstand, or else Ryan wouldnt told CDI that. So she thinks that Ryan did not have the same feeling as her. Thats why she wants to end it. Not because CDI likes RG. She only thinks about RG's feeling and if he didnt like her, whats the point of continuing fake dating anyway. 

But i agree with u, she should have listen what Ryan has to say first. I mean, even if its true that Ryan want to end the fake relationship, lets hear it from Ryan's mouth, right

I totally agree with this. I would like to add another point. Remember when she went to his house and entered his art room without his permission.  What did he say. "Do you actually think we are dating or something. Are your pretending you are coming to your boyfriend's house or what."  If someone I liked said that to me I will be so heart broken, also after all the miss guessing that he will confess and date. I guess she thinks that he really was not interested in her. It has been one after another blow.

Eun Ki  you better watch out when you walk in the streets.  Deok Mi's fans are going to throw tomatoes at you for playing dirty!!

• Like 11
  • Love 3