Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

15 hours ago, inna75 said:

And the second threat might be Director Uemm and Sindy as someone mentioned this. Based on how that lady seemed to react rather harshly towards even petty issues and how she loved her daughter very much even if she hated her daughter's fangirling way, I guess she is capable to scheme up outrageous plans to ensure her daughter wins the "fangirling" race. And I think RG would sacrifice something here to ensure DM is literally safe from them. If this is also the case, I am rather worried too as the Director is really conniving in the most annoying way and RG would definitely do anything for DM, even to give up his directorship.

@inna75   This could be a plotline but I dont think it will be that worrying.

Logically Ryan being the director of the Gallery is a BIG draw given how is he a famous artist and curator in the ART scene.

Using his relationship to DM or even her truth as RTM as a threat wont be effective because everyone know what big of a stalker Sindy truly is. Even Si An supports RTM and where the Idol goes; rest will follow. 

This is my HOPE who knows :neutral:

Will her fangirling come between them? Sure it could and that's a great plot device, it will give them the perspective they need.

Also Ryan has to talk a decision himself too; he is here to check is Lee Sol is his mother and if he can ever begin to paint again. 

I want more focus on these issues once the hurdle of "relationship" is crossed. 

This drama is intriguing at how its taking the emotional relationship of the leads and fingers crossed it will be meaningful and fun with little sensible angst.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, kelmaoneko said:

I have a teeny tiny suspicion about it. It does look half-hearted to me. It doesn't look like a spur-of-the-moment, impulse kiss that I expected when RG is so overwhelmed with feeling sorry at how he acted earlier. Also, I didn't think him to be the type to take a kiss without permission, so I'm leaning a wee bit to the theory that he might have done it because of CUPATCH, and that after that quick peck, he'd silently whisper to her why he did so. But of course, as shown in the preview, the parents saw it too lol.

THIS YES FINALLY!

My first thought when he kissed her was, Whoa buddy CONSENT!! 
RG has been portrayed as a truly WOKE hero who has great sensibility and respect

Sure it might be a spur of the moment and he is kicking himself for crossing the line.

( That's what I like about this character, he might not be immune to do stupid things BUT he is shying to say sorry and make it right; and also learn from it)  But still, I am not completely onboard on this. 

My guess is it could be a; you came into my house without permission so I kissed you likewise; Which I hope is not the case.

But she takes him to both her home and her parents house;

The latter I can understand, but HER Si AN Shrine house?? No way if she didnt like him.

so Hopefully he will apologize and confess he likes her for real and wants to date. 

• Like 10

ENG SUBS for Eps. 5&6 BTS

Seriously though I can’t stop rewatching this episode. What a relief this episode is after a week of finals :lol: 

You guys are making this watching experience even more fun! Waiting for new episodes is always difficult but with you guys around it’s endurable :wub:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Someone earlier posted (not sure when) that PMY has her 3rd shipping thread in the 'shippers paradise' - so i did some digging, so apparently its 4 - (ok, the min2 couple thread was closed:))

1.Healer - https://forums.soompi.com/topic/345014-official-ji-chang-wook-❤-park-min-young-changmin-~healer-couple~/page/628/  2.

2. City Hunter - https://forums.soompi.com/topic/279185-★-official-minmin-couple-thread-★/

3. WWWSK - https://forums.soompi.com/topic/421729-official-park-seo-joon-❤️-park-min-young【parkpark-♥-bubi-couple】/

4. Her Private Life - https://forums.soompi.com/topic/434945-official-kim-jae-wook-❤️-park-min-young-minjae-her-private-lifes-ryan-and-deok-mi/

If she has 5, she would have the most number of shipper thread? I'm curious why Sungkyunkwan Scandal is not in it? I tot it was popular... and its amazing how her co-actors are in the news lately - LMH, JCW, and PYC... sigh..

And KJW only date Japanese women? Woha.. interesting... but man, his body is wide and he is as tall as PSJ!...

She also has a shipping thread for Queen for Seven Days. She has a total of 5 Shipper Threads.

the one who created the WooMin thread has already changed her username to minseojoon and made the ParkPark shipping thread :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Well...
Now it's clear that the idol and the lion are brothers. Therefore, both are looking for pictures. True, if the mother of both threw in childhood - it is too much already. But I can’t understand anything else ... because the idol talked to his mother. So, he was adopted?:blink:
And so ... lovely, lovely, lovely !!!
The lion managed to growl and grunted, wiping the tears with the tip of the tail, and once again become a cute kitten in the final episode...But no! It was in the final that he became a real passionate lion! Kiss - awesome!:heart:
And the scene in the elevator of the lion and idol is just something fantastic! As he growled at him and rushed in search of a birthmarks ...:mrgreen:
And yes, taking tests to become a fan ... It's only possible in Korea!:blink:

• Like 9

the author had already set up a hint that Ryan and Shi An are brothers since the first episode... at the Shanghai Auction House, Deokmi had already thought to herself that Ryan's side profile looks similar to Shi An and she couldn't stop herself from admiring him :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

DM taking pictures of him and he saw a laughing and beautiful face that said "anyeong, I am here". On the way back home, he happily agreed to "fake dating". He already knew how he feels about this woman when he said anyeong the night before but he still had secrets about himself he still was not ready to share. 

WOW @zenya22 what a great take on this episode ... i am going to read all your posts from now on LOL ...just beautiful , thank you.:star: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Artheusa said:

Seeing how this show is well planned with lots of clever red herrings and the writer tends to twist one situation into something else in the following episode, you could very well be right. It definitely wasn't a quick peck though, he went in for a full kiss -at least that's what it looked like. The weirdly posed "lips barely touching" kiss at the end looked like it was filmed for the ending shot to me. Of course I could be biased since I really want them to kiss for real hahahahaha!:grimace: He's definitely not the macho type to kiss without permission, couldn't agree more with this. We shall see next week.

Edit: OK I read some other comments, and yeah, I'm thinking it's a fake kiss too. ARRRGGGHHH why do this to me show :tired::joy:

DM is a clear goner though. She even admitted it to her friends -like Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice- that she can't bear the thought of losing his good opinion, and was disappointed upon realising that Ryan was only helping her thinking she was trying to stay closeted, not because he was interested in her.

I wonder when EG will make a move, he's been watching and observing till now. If indeed this week's kiss was an act and Ryan still has not decided to act on his budding feelings, a romantic move against DM from EG could be the nudge he needs. He's moved by DM, but not letting the reins go as yet. 

As an artist myself, I completely get Ryan's anger at his private studio being entered without permission. That's a no no. Poor Dm though, she's juts so enamoured with him, how could you stay angry with her? Dragging her out forcefully was a no no as well. The woman carried you home, held your hand and put you to bed remember? Ryan realised he was found out about the Lee Sol paintings and also the empty canvas is a symbol of his disappointment in himself as an artist combined with the grief of abandonment. The artist's block of depression is something I've been struggling with for a long time, and I get his pain. Don't push around the people who care for you though, silly lion. My heart broke in two for DM at that moment. PMY really nailed the look of heartbreak there.:thumbsup:

Ooooof. I read through your post and just clapped. DM definitely likes Ryan for sure, but is it just that she wants his approval or his interest? From what I can tell, Ryan also likes DM, but everything felt so sudden. I can't tell what prompted Ryan to kiss her; was it the remorse of kicking her out his house or was it his true feelings kicking in? I mean, we could all tell that Ryan was very flustered looking for her.

I definitely think that there's something though. People are hypothesizing that Sindy was watching so hence Ryan kissing DM, but I don't think that was truly the case. I definitely would also overreact if someone walked into my studio; I likely would have reacted like Ryan actually so I truly don't blame him. It's just that the things he's say could have been nicer- but we all know that Ryan isn't lenient. PMY did well to portray the intense emotions in that scene, leading up to the rooftop scene at the end. Man, they really know how to tick his off... Leaving us at a cliffhanger until next week! Do you think they're truly dating or still fake dating though from the preview? I have my two cents, but I'll keep that quiet...

• Like 7
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

Ooooof. I read through your post and just clapped. DM definitely likes Ryan for sure, but is it just that she wants his approval or his interest? From what I can tell, Ryan also likes DM, but everything felt so sudden. I can't tell what prompted Ryan to kiss her; was it the remorse of kicking her out his house or was it his true feelings kicking in? I mean, we could all tell that Ryan was very flustered looking for her.

I definitely think that there's something though. People are hypothesizing that Sindy was watching so hence Ryan kissing DM, but I don't think that was truly the case. I definitely would also overreact if someone walked into my studio; I likely would have reacted like Ryan actually so I truly don't blame him. It's just that the things he's say could have been nicer- but we all know that Ryan isn't lenient. PMY did well to portray the intense emotions in that scene, leading up to the rooftop scene at the end. Man, they really know how to tick his off... Leaving us at a cliffhanger until next week! Do you think they're truly dating or still fake dating though from the preview? I have my two cents, but I'll keep that quiet...

THIS!!! I would be lying if I said I was satisfied with this scene, but I also know that there’s more to it and the fact that we have to wait for next week. Ahhhhhhhh!!! 

I also think it was too sudden, no matter how many times I’ve rewatching this episode. And yes while I do love their moments together, it wasn’t clicking right in my head as I was watching. I think they tried to make it seem that way so that the viewers wouldn’t be so confused, with the beginning of the episode with Ryan secretly watching her, the zoom-ins especially to her lips, his now magnified interest in anything and everything about her, how he gazes with the utmost curiosity and tenderness, his comfortable state when he’s with her, or the flashbacks he experienced before he ran to apologize to her. Even with all that set up for the viewer, like saying “HERE HE LIKES HER,” I’m going to patiently wait until we see a more thorough exploration of his feelings for her. And how can we forget his “Hello” for her in the previous episode? I think that spoke more to me about him than some of the moments shown in episode 6. There’s a YT comment on the kiss scene from the TvN clip, and to paraphrase maybe what prompted to kiss her then and there was how DM apologized for entering his room without his permission, and interpreting her apology for basically saying sorry for entering his heart without permission. Which is super true because his art room holds his deepest and most true self. The previews can be misleading, but I think that they will clear the air between their feelings. Maybe they’ll take their feelings slowly and won’t be dating for real yet, but then again this IS supposed to be a mature romance -_- (that blindfold though...heh) 

As cute as their moments are, it’s the quieter, more tender and deeper connection they have that sells the romance for me. Yes they’re visually stunning together and they have such palpable chemistry, but when Ryan and DM are connecting with each other, it’s like watching spring bloom to its fullest. Thank you writers for making them so. 

As for EG, I appreciate he hasn’t done anything yet and is kind of observing the situation first. But I’m sure he has gotten an inkling that they both like each other, especially when DM met with him and SJ after being yelled at. I was a little sad they would take the love triangle (square?) approach between them, but DM ans Ryan’s connection and relationship are much stronger than their external factors. 

Can’t wait for next week!!!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

On 4/22/2019 at 11:03 PM, Adwina Oltariani said:

I love that our OTP seems to have LOTS of one-on-one talks! To me, it's more powerful instead of montages of kissing scene! You can tell how Ryan's wall begins to crumbles and how DeokMi is slowly getting more and more caring towards him. I hope we'll get scenes of DM becoming protective of him later on.. Bc so far, we only see that from Ryan's side..

this was one of the things i wanted for this show and just any relationship and i couldn't believe we are actually getting it. This show continues to surprise me

Hi, I'm new here..after seing the BTS for ep. 5-6, I still want to think it is a real kiss..Since they shot it many times and the director want it in a different angle, I think that's why it looks like he kissed his thumb. But it if you watched it slowly, their lips do touch, but just a bit.

I guess when Deok Mi saying 'I'm sorry entering your house without your permission' is like DM apoligizing for entering his secret safe zone aka his heart..

I'm sorry for entering your house w/o your permission = I'm sorry to enter your heart w/o your permission..

and he's taken aback with that, so on impulse (out of his norm) he kissed her. To tell her not to feel sorry for it.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, zenya22 said:

Besides SA seems to be a shipper of hyung Ryan and DM love affair. 

That moment when love of your life is rooting for you and another man :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

I think Lee Sol is one of Ryan's nickname /pen name. Ryan may have many nickname/pen name before as previous ep he was saying what other nickname/pen name i never use before.

He may used the name as his mother as he could draw the same style as hers before his accident. That is his special talent. The drawings at his house could be drawn by him. He may bought one of his mother drawing.

Something had happen to his mother. He wants to buy all her drawings memories. Thats same go with Shi An.

Ryan & Shi An could be half brothers.

Deokmi also said they both look alike.

Why i feel that Shi An know Ryan is his brother? He casually called Ryan 'Hyung'

and always want to hang out with Ryan.

• Like 7

I have a question, when RL sign up to join  the fan page, he keyed in a Korean name- Na Hee Yoon. Is that his real name? Maybe another clue to his identity. 

After watching the ep6 bts, I m quite certain it’s a fake kiss. KJW was kissing his left thumb! Maybe, he saw Sunday lurking around. My guess is, they must have agreed to continue with the fake relationship. In other words they have not confessed their true feelings. RG coughed when he replied ‘yes’ to DM’s mom. 

• Like 4

I see that the new OST's title is 'Maybe' in the credits. BUT WHO SANG IT THOUGH?? HER VOICE IS SO DARN FAMILIAR :wub:

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, blademan said:

I see that the new OST's title is 'Maybe' in the credits. BUT WHO SANG IT THOUGH?? HER VOICE IS SO DARN FAMILIAR :wub:

I checked the ending credits and I think it's Lee Hae-ri.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Artheusa said:

I checked the ending credits and I think it's Lee Hae-ri.

YESS!!! Thanks!!

• Like 4