[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

35 minutes ago, inna75 said:

@SC2019..i think the BGM is the official melo OST for this drama. It is not out yet, I think..I hope so because that song now haunts me too...hehehe

Looking forward to it, I have been listening to that short snippet for the last hour but it's only 1 min plus, wish it were longer.:blush:

• Like 5

Omg Ryan is so wicked in this ep and I love it! I sure hope SDM can handle him and not let him have all the fun...lol. He just loves teasing her.

Kudos to SDM for managing to wear an all white dress and keeping it clean all day & through the night!

LMAO on the level up test. That ahjumma costume is really a winner. Please keep it till the end...lol! The elevator scene was also priceless.

So we got the kiss earlier than expected but I’m not complaining. With all the skinships and tension they’ve been having, it’s bound to happen soon. I expect we’ll get a longer one still because this kiss was way too short! Lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Awww, just saw the BTS and I really love how PMY called him "oppa" She was always getting paired up with younger male leads so I'm happy she gets paired with older guy for once. Lmao at knetz saying how holding hands can be so erotic.. So far I really looove all the skinship in this drama because none of it was too cheesy and the amount of sexual tension is insane!! I hope we get to see makeout sesh later on tbh

• Like 10
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, inna75 said:

I know DM loves RG too (even if up till yesterday she was still not sure but she sure felt jealousy when that Da In girl swoop in a hug for Ryan) but DM would have a hard time to shake off her addiction to SA fangirling for RG's sake. And this might be the biggest threat, I supposed. 

After watching the scene where RG and DM got into a fight until DM meeting up with her friends, I somehow don't think that the biggest threat would be DM choosing over between SA and RG or DM shaking off her fangirling side for RG. But of course, maybe it's true that there will be the time where she has to do that for RG's sake. 

My reason: When SA came to the gallery, DM couldn't hide her fangirl self even in front of her co-workers. But when she met with SA in the elevator ALONE, DM didn't fangirl that much. Later on with her friends, she didn't fangirl with SJ too. It's because her mind is filled with RG and this somehow showed me that DM already choose RG.

*As a fangirl myself, I couldn't imagine myself being in the same elevator with TOP lol. (Not to mention if it's just the two of us!!) I surely will not be as calm as DM is at that scene.* Hehe, just my thoughts. :D 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Omooo love this drama. As a fangirl myself, I really can relate to Deok Mi. the only thing that didn’t happened to me is finding someone like Ryan Gold. hahaha. Thank you for the casting director that decided to cast PMY with KJW. :lol:

I saw some of the fuss because of the last episode’s kiss. Did they really fake the kiss? KJW and PMY both are good kisser. Why fake it. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

Havent watch the latest episode, but just wnna share...

People say City Hunter is good and recommended as part of PMY's drama and I havent actually watching it until two days ago, im on ep13.... 9 years old production cant really compare to now isnt... i find the sequence of the drama poor, the songs played seemed out of place and the action wasnt that great... and man, that so called General, aka city hunter's father, is freaking annoying... limited fake acting?

Seemed coincidence that LMH was recently out from the military and PMY is more popular than every before and  so darn pretty... wonders if LMH regrets and hopefully they ended their relationship without hard feelings.

KJW all the sudden looks so dashing in his current hairstyle in MPL... and i wouldnt say that he isnt smitten with PMY in this drama...

*off to watching ep 6* :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, greezlybee said:

My reason: When SA came to the gallery, DM couldn't hide her fangirl self even in front of her co-workers. But when she met with SA in the elevator ALONE, DM didn't fangirl that much. Later on with her friends, she didn't fangirl with SJ too. It's because her mind is filled with RG and this somehow showed me that DM already choose RG.

I also don't think the threat is Sian either. I also scrolled through all of the posts for today's episode just to see if anyone brought this theory up too. Sian is the biggest thing in DM's life and she was LITERALLY standing right NEXT TO HIM in the elevator. And she had zero reaction! Yeah, she smiled but it was quite forced (just to be polite) and I think Sian knew that too. That's sort of how you could tell that Ryan had occupied her mind and she was so nervous after leaving that she sort of didn't know where to go, hence sitting at a bus stop. She loves to talk about Sian with Seon-Joo but she didn't, and she seemed to have forced herself to attend Joo-hyuk's concert... I mean, the feeling between Ryan and DM is definitely mutual... I just hope they keep it up. I can definitely tell that girl that bugged Ryan for a quarter of episode 6 might be a problem and so will Sindy pose a problem.

4 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

So why suddenly RG went to DM for apologize? Was it because he saw DM’s gift for visiting his house?

Partially, I think. He regrets the things he's said also, things like: "You can't come in here as you like... Did you really think you were my girlfriend?" I feel like Ryan really regretted saying that (because he kinda wanted to be his girlfriend... too...) and so hence him chasing after her from the gallery to the performance to her house. He also felt guilty about her gift, and if you think about it, it might actually bring you to realize that maybe Lee Sol (if she is really his mother) isn't as important as protecting Deok-mi. Just my two cents.

I really liked the entire execution of the episode. From the drunkenness to having her sing a song to get his pass code to the house, etc. And of course, not ironically, the song that DM sings is from White Ocean... I wonder what Ryan (should I say...Latte?) will do now that he knows she's the moderator of the fan site... Oof, I can't wait for Wednesday to find out. It was interesting to finally see the scene that PMY mentioned during the press conference now, and I look forward to these two's steaming chemistry. I hope I'm not the only one on this big ship who thinks they have GREAT chemistry?

• Like 14
  • Love 1

done watching ep 6... and after such a long time im back to soompi once again...

after watching Kim Jae Wook Coffee Prince i really wanted him to act as the main lead but it didn't came true at that time

It takes long for us to wait and finally he finally meet his perfect match

Only a few OTP's  that I could personally consider have great chemistry and these one Oh its over the top

The chemistry is really killing me....

Ryan Gold and Sung Deok Mi

Now Im back to 1 week of frustrations... 

tumblr_pqjwz3d17P1u2dd0eo1_540.png

• Like 10

I love there's slight increase in ratings! And for me, the fandom things are much better being put in the background instead of taking center stage in first episodes. Maybe because south korea in general still looks down on fangirl culture, at least that's what I think.

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

So why suddenly RG went to DM for apologize? Was it because he saw DM’s gift for visiting his house?

I think we are missing scene on this one and it will be reveal on the next episode like what happen last time on how RG found out Shi An is My Life is SDM the explanation was shown at the next ep..

and the kiss please make it right

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

I hope I'm not the only one on this big ship who thinks they have GREAT chemistry?

Nope, you aren't the only one. I remember him having that same intense look as well in Who are you, and that was way back in 2013, for a ghost who hardly had any lines, imagine that!  I recall reading elsewhere that someone had the same predictions about his chemistry with PMY, that it would be great.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Nope, you aren't the only one. I remember him having that same intense look as well in Who are you, and that was way back in 2013, for a ghost who hardly had any lines, imagine that!  I recall reading elsewhere that someone had the same predictions about his chemistry with PMY, that it would be great.

Interesting! Whoever predicted that...well, they can just look at this drama and it basically validates their logic behind that guess.

I had also just read somewhere about people still guessing whether Ryan and DM are real dating or fake dating in the next episode? What does everyone think? Just to add in my two cents: I think that they're really dating, since Ryan is clearly smiling waaaaay too often and they're actually getting cozy at the museum, unlike before when they were faking it. And I don't think Sindy was following Ryan anymore after DM left from the performance (taking into account that CUPATCH wasn't updated after that.) I also loved how Ryan looked at CUPATCH to see where DM went. :lol:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, xprosperity said:

I also don't think the threat is Sian either. I also scrolled through all of the posts for today's episode just to see if anyone brought this theory up too. Sian is the biggest thing in DM's life and she was LITERALLY standing right NEXT TO HIM in the elevator. And she had zero reaction! Yeah, she smiled but it was quite forced (just to be polite) and I think Sian knew that too. That's sort of how you could tell that Ryan had occupied her mind and she was so nervous after leaving that she sort of didn't know where to go, hence sitting at a bus stop. She loves to talk about Sian with Seon-Joo but she didn't, and she seemed to have forced herself to attend Joo-hyuk's concert... I mean, the feeling between Ryan and DM is definitely mutual... I just hope they keep it up. I can definitely tell that girl that bugged Ryan for a quarter of episode 6 might be a problem and so will Sindy pose a problem.

Partially, I think. He regrets the things he's said also, things like: "You can't come in here as you like... Did you really think you were my girlfriend?" I feel like Ryan really regretted saying that (because he kinda wanted to be his girlfriend... too...) and so hence him chasing after her from the gallery to the performance to her house. He also felt guilty about her gift, and if you think about it, it might actually bring you to realize that maybe Lee Sol (if she is really his mother) isn't as important as protecting Deok-mi. Just my two cents.

I really liked the entire execution of the episode. From the drunkenness to having her sing a song to get his pass code to the house, etc. And of course, not ironically, the song that DM sings is from White Ocean... I wonder what Ryan (should I say...Latte?) will do now that he knows she's the moderator of the fan site... Oof, I can't wait for Wednesday to find out. It was interesting to finally see the scene that PMY mentioned during the press conference now, and I look forward to these two's steaming chemistry. I hope I'm not the only one on this big ship who thinks they have GREAT chemistry?

No worries coz i am too... such a great chemistry on and off screen i really like this two...

What you think who fall in love first? It seems i think it was RG

We might be expecting

1) Rivalry between ShiAn and JongHyuk(CafeStaff) in the entertainment world

2) DeokMi will meet Lee Seol first

3) Shi An and Ryan Gold are brothers

4) Bromance between RG&SA will be misunderstood by DeokMi

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Uh-oh. How am I supposed to write my thoughts out right now with this week's episodes when they just released the bts for it :sweatingbullets: I shouldn't have watched it first because now I can't think properly!!!

Thoughts on Ep. 5:

Spoiler

Anyways, watching Ryan figure out that DM wasn't actually with SJ was so funny. But I loved it even more that Ryan fought for DM even if it was a misunderstanding. It's already a glimpse into what he would be like if he ever has to defend her and her fangirling persona. I was admittedly confused when he started acting cold towards her with the misunderstanding, and it was strange to me that they weren't addressing it, and leaving a confused DM especially in the dark because the two of them have shown to be great at communicating with each other, but I understood later that he might have felt mad and lied to. But I'm so glad that their business trip made up for it. And I am taking that bathroom scene to my grave because nothing can top that scene for me. I felt like I wasn't supposed to be watching and they haven't even kissed yet (and sure they kiss in ep. 6 but is that really a kiss ;)). I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to say that hasn't already been brought up. The silence and the water dripping, or the fact that he even closed the door when he absolutely didn't need to. And kudos to the director for cutting to a scene of a closeup of DM's face as he entered. YES SIR THATS IT RIGHT THERE (PMY is so pretty ugh my heart). He was so delicate and gentle with her, how they were both holding their breath, or Ryan's gulps as he turned to face her. UHHHHHHHHH How are we supposed to take everything in when their mature romance starts to skyrocket?! And can we all collectively agree that Ryan's "Hello" was basically his confession to her? And @ TvN I demand to see Ryan's perspective of how he managed to scoot right next to her. And oh gosh, the photographer and the writer. Romance aside, that was really the highlight of the episode for me. It made my hard-boiled heart soft and mushy and I could feel the longing from my screen. And also SA and Ryan bonding :')

Thoughts on Ep. 6 (this might be a long one, oof):

Spoiler

I think the scene about the story behind the photographer and the writer was a really important turning point for Ryan and DM. Not only because it further confirmed his theory that the fansite was DM's but also because I think it gave him a sense of respect for her and her fangirl persona (why she likes taking pictures), and why he was finally receptive to her the morning they leave and telling her that they should go all the way on fooling Cindy. We knew he was going to find out eventually, and I'm glad he found out her identity this early. I love that the writers made Ryan's character as observant and smart as he is. And I don't think I'll ever shut up just how much Ryan glistened in my eyes when he was messing with DM and her being a fansite manager. I think this is something that EG could not give to DM, which is being 100% supportive of that side of her, and how Ryan took interest in getting to understand and know her better. Heck, he even stayed up all night answering the questions and let his shame and dignity fly out the window in finding SA's mole. Like who would do that? Much less for a girl you're not already in love with, or supposedly "fake dating" hmmm. This was clearly out of behavior for him to be doing, but he respects her hustle. Sure it was fun to watch him tease her, but those smiles man. The team who cast PMY and KJW for this (and thank God they accepted!) deserves all the blessings I have because WOAH. Their visuals in today's episode, especially those SMILES were just too much! The kiss at the end of today's episode was expected, but at first watch I became confused with Ryan's feelings because when, where, what, how??? It seemed too sudden at first, but we don't know how much time has passed in dramaland. And after seeing the preview and further thinking that he could have possibly done it because he knew he was being followed by Cindy, behind the kiss, however fake it could be, are his real emotions. After rewatching the episode a second time and really focusing on his microexpressions at the museum scenes and how he lights up whenever he sees DM...he was whipped from the start and didn't even know it. I thought it was also cute how he would tease DM when SA came to the museum, but quickly noped when he tried to join their dinner because he knew he would be fighting for DM's attention in a more intimate setting. Mayhaps SA is the real third lead of the Ryan x DM  x SA love triangle? HAHA we see you Ryan  :phew: And SJ's observation from their fake date about them looking like a couple who's been married for many years was true today at the dinner as well, when they were bickering about their fake relationship history and taking playful jabs at twisting what really happened. His ticked expressions at DM were GOLD (hehe get it? XD). 

My favorite part from today's episode has to be their team dinner, especially afterwards. The amount of times I've rewatched this scene is embarrassing. Drunk Ryan is the best Ryan :P He's a such clingy drunk and I'm savoring every bit of it while we can. And PHEW all that hand holding though. Who would have ever thought that hand holding could be held at such an intimate level and carry so much tenderness? I love that DM never let go, and even if she did Ryan would have brought her back to him. And him snuggling up to her...I can't wait until they can do this all the way as a real couple. She is SO small next to him, and his body just molds into hers, whether it be on the car ride home on her shoulder or when they were in bed together (his little snuggling!!!) He's just so comfortable with her and my heart gets soft every time. Ryan unknowingly prolonging his time with DM outside his apartment even though he was drunk, and how he slid down to sit to make her sing him a song...pretty sure that sobered him up really quick. The way he looks at her exceeded whatever expectations I had, and then some. KJW, the swoon worthy man that you are :wub:

I'm glad their argument happened because the lines between a fake relationship and their own feelings have long since been blurred. Thank you kdrama writers for sticking with Ryan's characterization. He's a total tsundere but he knows when he's wrong and when to apologize. The fact that he looked everywhere for DM shows how much he values her. I really hope we dive deeper into how he fell for her. And yes I know we can see it happening, but I want him to verbalize it. He knew he shouldn't have been that harsh and apologized, but what was going through his mind when they were both apologizing to each other and he just went for the kiss? I guess we'll find out next week.

With the second female lead's appearance, I don't think we have anything to be worried about. It's been established ("Did I ever give you mixed signals?" -Ryan) that he's not interested in her at all, and from the preview I'm glad he keeps his boundaries when she asked if DM was with Ryan. The transition to a real relationship begins now and it's 2 episodes too early than normal but I like it. I hope there's no big misunderstanding that can't be solved within an episode in the future. If anything, I think SJ's husband's segment about fangirls will come up later, but we all know Ryan will be there to protect her. 

And seeing SJ turn into a stan for her employee was the best! Reminds me of my own experience hehe. Joo Hyuk doesn't know what's coming for him. He'll have a noona who will also become his #1 fan, maybe she'll even start her own fansite just for him.

~If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! Literally none of my friends watch kdramas and this is the only way for me to cope HAHA

This drama has been a breath of fresh air amidst my finals season. Thank you TvN ^_^

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

ONE Looks Dashing Behind The Scenes On Set Of “Her Private Life”

by M. Dang
199664cc7b884751a009486b1d51c0f0.jpeg?s=

Behind-the-scenes images of ONE on the set of “Her Private Life” have been released!

In the drama, ONE plays the role of Cha Shi An, the idol that Park Min Young’s character Sung Deok Mi fangirls over. The photos show him in the midst of filming the sixth episode, clad in a black suit and displaying exquisite visuals that are fitting for his character.

On the April 25 broadcast, Cha Shi An visited Ryan Gold’s (played by Kim Jae Wook) museum and encountered his fans Sung Deok Mi and Cindy (played by Kim Bo Ra).

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1320169wpp/one-looks-dashing-behind-the-scenes-on-set-of-her-private-life
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, annie1234 said:

Omooo love this drama. As a fangirl myself, I really can relate to Deok Mi. the only thing that didn’t happened to me is finding someone like Ryan Gold. hahaha. Thank you for the casting director that decided to cast PMY with KJW. :lol:

I saw some of the fuss because of the last episode’s kiss. Did they really fake the kiss? KJW and PMY both are good kisser. Why fake it. :lol:

They didn’t though. If you see the BTS they really did kiss! But I think the angle was slightly off :( 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, blademan said:

They didn’t though. If you see the BTS they really did kiss! But I think the angle was slightly off :( 

That’s what I thought. But so many comments mentioned them faking the kiss even in bts and I starting doubt myself. :D I hope they will start ep 7 with the continuation of that scene. :wub:

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

That’s what I thought. But so many comments mentioned them faking the kiss even in bts and I starting doubt myself. :D I hope they will start ep 7 with the continuation of that scene. :wub:

There will be a little bit of replay, but I doubt there will be any significant continuation since the text preview stated that they got caught by DM's parents?....

Never mind that... I'm now hoping for and looking forward to a blindfold kiss. Please PD-nim...

tumblr_pqjwz3d17P1u2dd0eo1_540.png&key=e

• Love 5