[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

This dorama is a real miracle. This oxytocin. I watch and enjoy every second!:wub::wub::wub:
Between DM and Ryan, such chemistry ... such chemistry ... such chemistry ... It is impossible to put it in words. Constantly I want only one thing so that they have already kissed, otherwise an explosion from the tension will occur!:wub::wub::wub:
And the final !!! He's great! Jae Wook - the most beautiful woman in the universe with a deadly look!:wub::wub::wub:
I urgently need the next episode !!!:heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

The stream was horribly laggy as yesterday, I only managed to watch not more 40 mins of the whole episode I think.

Soooo happy that they're not ignoring their feelings, now this is what mature adults do! I hate it when the couple draws circles around each other for no other reason than extending the drama's air time and postponing the inevitable. 

Oh Ryan you sneaky, mischievous feline, how you play with your unsuspecting pray who's right under your paws LOL. KJW was pure cuteness.:grimace:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

The waffle guys looks same after almost 10 years CP era passes :) 

Hpl, surely Romcom drama could made whoever's live as Fandom get knocked to realizes live as fans actually is so privilege awkward hardly to understand.by ordinary people :D

Spoiler

Each tittle episode made me cringe because the truths in it

Laughed so hard for "the fans eyes  filed with love" oh may...do i ?:P

• Like 5

Ok..now that most of the issues between them are literally out (the misunderstanding, the secrets), what is left between them that can, sort of, threaten their relationship? I mean, RG already knew DM is RTS, he also knew DM is obsessed about SA but not too obsessed that she cuts herself from having a relationship with him. If later DM found out about RG knowing of her obsession, I don't think that could amount to a big problem since he still likes her regardless.  If later Sindy exposed about DM as RTS, that would not be important anymore either. The crazy fans would not be bothered since DM is currently with RG for real, not SA.

The only mystery left is about the painting and Ryan's past and his relationship with SA. But then, that probably has less chance to be related to DM in any way and not sure if that past story would be a bigger threat to DM and RG's relationship later.

So, I wonder, what's the bigger issue(s) that need to be ironed out in the next 10 episodes since most of the anticipated issues have been resolved in the last 6 eps?  Maybe some kind soul can enlighten me...hehehe

I wish I can access the manhwa..I really need to be less nervous about the next few weeks after having a blast with all the episodes already shown so far...hehehe...

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5

Snippets of ep 6 leading up to how  DM and RG "kill that scene"

Spoiler

the kiss

I just logged in and Im literally like ...

D5AXKEwUEAEvcf-.jpg

KJW and PMY are such a tease... 

Ep 7 previews - short and long one

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

Ok..now that most of the issues between them are literally out (the misunderstanding, the secrets), what is left between them that can, sort of, threaten their relationship? I mean, RG already knew DM is RTS, he also knew DM is obsessed about SA but not too obsessed that she cuts herself from having a relationship with him. If later DM found out about RG knowing of her obsession, I don't think that could amount to a big problem since he still likes her regardless.  If later Sindy exposed about DM as RTS, that would not be important anymore either. The crazy fans would not be bothered since DM is currently with RG for real, not SA.

The only mystery left is about the painting and Ryan's past and his relationship with SA. But then, that probably has less chance to be related to DM in any way and not sure if that past story would be a bigger threat to DM and RG's relationship later.

So, I wonder, what's the bigger issue(s) that need to be ironed out in the next 10 episodes since most of the anticipated issues have been resolved in the last 6 eps?  Maybe some kind soul can enlighten me...hehehe

I wish I can access the manhwa..I really need to be less nervous about the next few weeks after having a blast with all the episodes already shown so far...hehehe...

Yes I too am worried

I am not sure what conflicts they can bring, but here are a few ideas.

If Cindy exposes them to be a fake couple it might not be bad, but DM reputation might take a hit if it's known she is RTM. 

Or they might bring a scandal against Si An and show DM and Ryan solving it together or the whole family things with the painting and their mother. 

Frankly, I am at a loss too but I sincerely hope the drama tackles whatever conflict that comes properly with understanding.

If they bring amnesia or noble idocity breakup and such nonsense then I will be truly unhappy. You do not want a Angry fanfirl ( my emotions are on a high today ; LOL :joy:

If they take time to actually explore DM true feelings for Ryan slowly as she is first and foremost a fangirl and might herself feel like she is betraying Si An; then I am okay with that storyline.

Dear drama gods please help us all! 

:innocent:

PS forgot about the new girl (possible ex girlfriend) 

Hope she is not a MAJOR conflict and is dealt with properly

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Get Hearts Racing With Romantic Moment In “Her Private Life”

by Y. Kim

d0d2242ad539455ea07fa14e9d3f9320.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Her Private Life” ha released romantic stills of the upcoming episode featuring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook!

“Her Private Life” tells the story of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), a professional gallery curator who leads a secret life as an idol fan, and her prickly boss Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

In the previous episode, even though they started a fake relationship, the two seem to be growing feelings for each other.

In the images below, Kim Jae Wook closes his eyes as Park Min Young appears to be whispering something in his ear. Then, Kim Jae Wook gazes at Park Min Young with care in his eyes. As Kim Jae Wook holds Park Min Young’s hand, he appears to be diving in for a kiss.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1320001wpp/kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-get-hearts-racing-with-romantic-moment-in-her-private-life

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, inna75 said:

I think what they could use time on and want to see is our couple progress and how they build a strong foundation in their relationship. Love honest talk between couple so want allot of that from them going forward. sometime i think a frank conversation can be just as heart fluttering as kiss and skinship. Also I guess DM gonna maybe change her fangirl way and shift focus from her bias to her boyfriend. I am sure she gonna keep being fan of SA, but this maybe gonna make her reflect a little about wha it mean to be fan of someone. like you say true learning about RG past they gonna build an even strong bond. Anyway this is my prediction. I hope they have a lott of good stuff for us in the rest of episodes :D 

• Like 10