Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Bojun said:

Started watching the other day and up to episode 5 now. As usual I'm loving Park Min-young and her romance with the leading guy is still fake at this stage in the drama but there is definitely chemistry between them. I also love the different styles of dress she is wearing every episode. The only thing I don't really like is the third wheel. Come on I understand he is supposed to play a role but he should be more appealing to say the least and really he is actually living in Deok-mi's parent's house? That idea is a bit of a stretch for me. Anyway I will binge watch this weekend. 

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

On 5/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, GhostChilli said:

You will know more why he lived there as you watch more episodes :lol: In terms of style though, I like her style more in WWWSK but then again PMY looks great on whatever she wears!

Finished watching and you're right the explanation on why Eun-gi was living in the house was plausible. He was still pathetic though during his confession of love to Deok-mi. Over-all the drama was okay but it felt rushed during the last two episodes especially about the younger brother who died. Among the 3 dramas with Park Min-young that I have watched this had the weakest ending and the weakest chemistry with the leading man.

On 5/9/2019 at 6:55 PM, turtlegirl said:

Back to DM and Ryan date. They are being cute in a park. They start walking hand in hand. DM gets a text from EG. They talk about EG for a minute. Wonder if Ryan will tip her off that may be EG likes you. I dunno what they're saying sorry. My recaps are pretty much all strictly guesses. Now they're talking about DI. Maybe they're both discussing how they have someone else who likes them. I dunno. It's nothing bad though. 

EG is dressed suit and tie and rehearsing at his studio what he will say to DM. I feel a little bad for him even tho he played dirty. 

During this scene in the park, does anyone know the guitar based theme song that's playing? It plays a couple other times in the show, like when Eun gi confesses his feelings for DM to Editor Nam. I can't find it on the official soundtrack, including a few others..